PDA

View Full Version : Madison WIsconsin, Lake Monona this weekend?

Nordicron
09-08-2011, 07:59 PM
Any of you MC guys gonna try to get out on any of the Madison chain of lakes this weekend early morning? Hit me up! One of the regulars in my crew decided to go to Fla this weekend and pretty hard to find peeps when the temps get in the 70's! WIMPS!

ctjahn
09-08-2011, 09:56 PM
Any of you MC guys gonna try to get out on any of the Madison chain of lakes this weekend early morning? Hit me up! One of the regulars in my crew decided to go to Fla this weekend and pretty hard to find peeps when the temps get in the 70's! WIMPS!

Have plans this weekend..... I would ski (and have the day the ice went out in a normal wetsuit; never said I was smart)

Cj - Oconomowoc, Wi

jason95gt
09-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Check out midwestwakeboarders.com for a pull otherwise we are usually out on Waubesa a handful of times after work each week and in the mornings on weekends. Hit me up.

Nordicron
09-10-2011, 11:30 PM
Check out midwestwakeboarders.com for a pull otherwise we are usually out on Waubesa a handful of times after work each week and in the mornings on weekends. Hit me up.

Yeah I did check out midwetwakeboarders.com site is a little lite on posts it seemed. Funny I was out on Waubesa this afternoon actually not boarding though, kids soccer team party which was hosted by a couple that live on the lake. Just a bunch of pulling the girls around on the tube no boarding though.

Do live on the lake?