PDA

View Full Version : Adding racks to 04 xstar tower

jdeml
09-07-2011, 04:02 PM
Anyone done this? I searched awhile and found someone mentioning fusion but that was 6 years ago and couldnt really find much on the internet. Surely there is something else out there that has been made since then. I have an 04 xstar with the non swivel racks. Looking to get a few more boards off the floor. Thanks

haroldbrogers
09-07-2011, 04:07 PM
Had an 03 x10 pretty sure same tower. I added three pyramid swing in racks from onlyinboards and they worked great. Could not mount then where the factory racks went, but instead had to put them on the back arms.

jdeml
09-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Had an 03 x10 pretty sure same tower. I added three pyramid swing in racks from onlyinboards and they worked great. Could not mount then where the factory racks went, but instead had to put them on the back arms.

Do you have any pics?

jdeml
09-08-2011, 06:55 PM
Well couldnt find the racks that people had mentioned and the ones I did find I really didnt want to spend that much so.....just ordered some t6 and will machine my own plates and fingers. About 60 bucks and a weekend Ill have 2 more racks mounted on the predrilled holes on the 04 xstar tower. Will post pics once finished.