PDA

View Full Version : My temper

oldairboater
09-04-2011, 03:52 AM
A stupid person was pulling power turns at the boat ramp today. He was out in the channel turning and burning throwing big wakes toward the boat ramp. He was doing this waiting for his vehicle parking better half to walk down to the dock to get onboard his boat. He started this crap as I got out of the truck after backing the trailer into the water to drive my boat on the trailer. Lost my temper and pulled my boat away from the dock. I just had to power turn him a nice big double s wake. Perfectly executed and a marvel to watch go in the direction I intended. He didn't think it was funny. One of the women from my boat was telling him we returned his favor. I was laughing about her making comments. Her knowing what he did and I did was unexpected since she is new to boats. I get tired of rude people but sometimes become what I don't like.

DemolitionMan
09-04-2011, 10:50 AM
A stupid person was pulling power turns at the boat ramp today. He was out in the channel turning and burning throwing big wakes toward the boat ramp. He was doing this waiting for his vehicle parking better half to walk down to the dock to get onboard his boat. He started this crap as I got out of the truck after backing the trailer into the water to drive my boat on the trailer. Lost my temper and pulled my boat away from the dock. I just had to power turn him a nice big double s wake. Perfectly executed and a marvel to watch go in the direction I intended. He didn't think it was funny. One of the women from my boat was telling him we returned his favor. I was laughing about her making comments. Her knowing what he did and I did was unexpected since she is new to boats. I get tired of rude people but sometimes become what I don't like.

Very Nice!!!

dfmaus
09-14-2011, 12:13 PM
We were in line at the ramp - 4 ramps, 3 open - had to wait for the deeper ramp as the water was pretty low. Guy pulls up, jumps in front of us, backs down ramp, no huge deal - but then, he starts unpacking gear from truck into boat while it's still on the ramps, does this for about 10 minutes.

We walk down and politely ask him to hurry up, as he already cut in front of us. He was polite, said he thought they were multiple ramps open, but also said he was still waiting for people to show up, they weren't even at the lake yet!

He did pull up and get out of the way, but man, he was planning on camping out on the ramp for some time!

scott023
09-14-2011, 12:24 PM
There are so many ruh tards out there on the water, that's it's actually hard to believe.

wakescene
09-14-2011, 02:57 PM

Well Played!

TxsRiverRat
09-14-2011, 04:20 PM
it woudl have been even funnier if you guys had power turned into each other and totalled your boats... SMH :rolleyes:

2RLAKE
09-14-2011, 11:11 PM

well done ... you cant fix stupid