PDA

View Full Version : Urban lake lice

02ProstarSammyD
08-31-2011, 01:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dJPnG9ZMzc&feature=player_embedded#!

waterworld much?

DemolitionMan
08-31-2011, 01:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dJPnG9ZMzc&feature=player_embedded#!

waterworld much?

That would be fun.

2RLAKE
08-31-2011, 09:43 PM
when he was going through the street and you could see the street lines ... that was strange

JMann
08-31-2011, 11:22 PM
The water sure didn't seem very deep. You could see the parked cars on the side and the water didn't look upto the doors.

Cooter
08-31-2011, 11:33 PM
Im pretty sure he's still in violation of posted speed limits. It looks fun, but him hitting a tree or post would really make my day.

jk13
09-01-2011, 12:11 AM
Three things came to mind:
1. I didn't know those things could go straight. I only ever see the big ones spinning donuts.
2. It's o.k., he's a Rockstar. The sticker says so.
3. He totally ran a red light somewhere in there.

thatsmrmastercraft
09-01-2011, 01:31 AM
Finally one of those things being used that didn't piss off someone trying to ski or wakeboard.

Double D
09-01-2011, 08:10 AM
What surprises me is how flat that area is. It looks like the water stays consistent at 6" to 9" everywhere. I wonder if he ever scraped bottom...

That sucks for the people that live or have businesses there....

SkiDog
09-01-2011, 08:18 AM
What about those few places that weren't completely flooded, but are now because of his wake? We had a flood once where I used to live, just because of heavy rain. Water came all the way up to within one inch of going into my house. Cars & trucks rolling by causing a wake would push the damn water into the house! O, I was pi$$ed!:mad:

DemolitionMan
09-01-2011, 09:01 AM
What about those few places that weren't completely flooded, but are now because of his wake? We had a flood once where I used to live, just because of heavy rain. Water came all the way up to within one inch of going into my house. Cars & trucks rolling by causing a wake would push the damn water into the house! O, I was pi$$ed!:mad:

You should have closed the door, or put a no wake marker in your front yard.8p

rholmes
09-01-2011, 10:38 AM
You should have closed the door, or put a no wake marker in your front yard.8p

Awesome...

That vid looked pretty cool... I woudn't be going that fast in there, but it was pretty cool to see it...

thatsmrmastercraft
09-01-2011, 12:41 PM

I stand corrected. They piss off people wherever they are.

captain planet
09-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Three things came to mind:
1. I didn't know those things could go straight. I only ever see the big ones spinning donuts.
2. It's o.k., he's a Rockstar. The sticker says so.
3. He totally ran a red light somewhere in there.

To be fair he was doing some circles around the 5 minute mark. ;)

Cool video....good thing he had on his lift jacket!:D

tommcat
09-01-2011, 02:33 PM
would have loved to see him catch a fire hydrant and go straight over the front

jk13
09-01-2011, 05:13 PM
To be fair he was doing some circles around the 5 minute mark. ;)
Cool video....good thing he had on his lift jacket!:D

Yeah, I got bored and shut it off after 1:30.:)