PDA

View Full Version : New MC for me

occva
08-30-2011, 06:06 PM
I recently got my first Mastercraft.

She is a 1986 with only 449 hours. The hull has only one small chip in the chine. The gelcoat is what I would call good for the age. It has a blemish in the lower hull that I hope will buff out. The decals are still good with little to no fading.

The interior is all original and will need to be redone in the future. Seats have some cracks that the previous owner used shoo goo over and the foam is getting worn out. Carpet is good with little wear.

The engine runs strong. Starts everytime hot or cold. 351W with power slot.

The trailer was just completley redone. Full sandblast, prime and paint then line x under the newly carpeted rails. Fenders are good with no cracks or scratches.

If anyone knows if the blemish (looks like a dry spot) in the picture will buff out let me know.

thatsmrmastercraft
08-30-2011, 06:09 PM
Congrats on getting a great boat and welcome to Team Talk. Hard to tell about the blemish, but I would be surprised if it couldn't be buffed out. Would love to see some more pics.

Lumbergh
08-30-2011, 09:08 PM
Looks nice.

Any interior pics?

coz
08-30-2011, 09:50 PM
:headbang:

mikeg205
08-30-2011, 10:04 PM
:headbang:

nice...yet another new MC owner that appears to have the mastercraft obsessive compulsive symptoms.... :cool:

thatsmrmastercraft
08-30-2011, 10:26 PM
nice...yet another new MC owner that appears to have the mastercraft obsessive compulsive symptoms.... :cool:

MCOCD........:rolleyes: