PDA

View Full Version : The New Post Button

CantRepeat
08-26-2011, 09:10 PM
Check it out, pretty cool feature. You can log in and see all the new post since the last time you were on.

thatsmrmastercraft
08-26-2011, 09:18 PM
Check it out, pretty cool feature. You can log in and see all the new post since the last time you were on.

Wow, when did we get that?:rolleyes::D

CantRepeat
08-26-2011, 09:26 PM
Wow, when did we get that?:rolleyes::D

Funny you should ask Peter. btw, I need to PM you on something. :cool:

DemolitionMan
08-26-2011, 09:40 PM
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trig2275
08-26-2011, 09:50 PM
It's been there for a while. Tapatalk app has a button called latest that does the same thing.

DemolitionMan
08-26-2011, 09:52 PM
I always just clicked the home button.

tommcat
08-26-2011, 10:01 PM
and wow, look how empty the general discussion area is now, that's so cool!

Hoosier Bob
08-26-2011, 10:06 PM
I hear they are working on a new design for the button. Something you'll want to push.

kstumpenhorst
08-26-2011, 11:44 PM
I'm confused what else has everyone been pushing

thatsmrmastercraft
08-27-2011, 01:26 AM
I hear they are working on a new design for the button. Something you'll want to push.

One button or two?8p

psychobilly
08-28-2011, 04:54 PM

I love it!!! and you know how I found this>>??????? huhuhuhhuh the NEW POST BUTTON!!!! ROTFLMAO

nice one

Now if people could just realize where to start new threads. lmao

Age Fighter
09-21-2011, 10:53 PM
and wow, look how empty the general discussion area is now, that's so cool!

Yep, cool alright. :D

Most dynamic boating forum anywhere is The Hull Truth. About 90% of the posts go in what is their general discussion thread. And the site flourishes and rocks, and there's enough technical info special threads if you need it.

Age Fighter
09-21-2011, 10:56 PM

YEAH, and if you pop on after a month, and theres a thousand new posts, and then a minute later you pop off for a second and then come right back on - you lose all the new posts.

This was an answer to a question no one was asking! Too cute by half.

psychobilly
09-21-2011, 11:22 PM
Use the back button if you're away from the computer for an extended length of time. I have the same issue as I keep my computer up all day while I'm "working" lol and it does like you say. If you just hit the back tab in you're browser that fixes that issue... ;) Oh and if it's a thread you're interested in and you reply to it, so that you don't loose it, subscribed to that thread and you can get an email notice to go and check it out. Hope this helps you.

Age Fighter
09-21-2011, 11:26 PM
Use the back button if you're away from the computer for an extended length of time. I have the same issue as I keep my computer up all day while I'm "working" lol and it does like you say. If you just hit the back tab in you're browser that fixes that issue... ;) Oh and if it's a thread you're interested in and you reply to it, so that you don't loose it, subscribed to that thread and you can get an email notice to go and check it out. Hope this helps you.

Yeah, it helps. It confirms that this is now a more technical operation and less of a free flowing forum.

CantRepeat
09-22-2011, 07:58 AM
YEAH, and if you pop on after a month, and theres a thousand new posts, and then a minute later you pop off for a second and then come right back on - you lose all the new posts.

This was an answer to a question no one was asking! Too cute by half.

Maybe you should visit more often.

thatsmrmastercraft
09-22-2011, 12:02 PM
Maybe you should visit more often.

We can't all live here, but we should:rolleyes:

scott023
09-22-2011, 12:45 PM
We can't all live here, but we should:rolleyes:

We all know you live here. ;)

thatsmrmastercraft
09-22-2011, 02:53 PM
We all know you live here. ;)

When my big outing for the day is to walk for 15 minutes, I only have so many choices.:rolleyes:

scott023
09-22-2011, 03:31 PM
When my big outing for the day is to walk for 15 minutes, I only have so many choices.:rolleyes:

Take a drive and get me an In-N-Out burger, will ya?