PDA

View Full Version : skiing w/tmc members weekend

betsy&david Harrison
07-31-2005, 10:20 PM
Ryan and his wife Suzanne came up to the Arvin lake and skied with us and so did JohnB and his friend Greg. Ryan and Suzanne made incredible improvements...sorry about those hands..I have more ice. Greg and John both either had PB's or matched a PB. Everyone had a great time. :dance:

rodltg2
07-31-2005, 10:22 PM
i wish i could have made it! when i bought it up to my gilrfirend she wasnt exaclty happy since it was her weekend to visit her family.

betsy&david Harrison
07-31-2005, 10:25 PM
We were waiting for you. :confused: John and Greg skied their best passes today. We didn't leave until after 3pm. It wasn't crowded and we pretty much had the lake to ourselves today. We'll have to catch you on the next trip.

betsy&david Harrison
07-31-2005, 10:28 PM
i wish i could have made it! when i bought it up to my gilrfirend she wasnt exaclty happy since it was her weekend to visit her family.
You need a die-hard "Ski Chick!" That's my 2c's

rodltg2
07-31-2005, 10:39 PM
i working on her. before she met me she didnt know what a mastercraft was , much less how to waterski. she can now get up one, but then falls. more importantly she can drive the trailer and park it. can back it up ok, but still needs work. next i need to teach her to drive the course.

i actually was going to try and make it today but we diodnt leave until 3 from porterville and it looks like an 1.5 drive from there to arvin.