PDA

View Full Version : HO syndicate A2


Kyle
08-23-2011, 05:32 PM
I have one new in the box from HO that needs a new home. It's a 66.5

I'll be putting my hands on it in a week as it's not at my door yet. I broke a monza earlier this year and this is what they sent me for warranty.

The reason why I don't want it is because the monza was a 67 and while waiting on warranty I bought an A1 67.5. I skied on a 66.5 A2 and it was not long enough for me.

This A2 I'm getting will be brand new.

Please let me know if you are interested. I have skied 34 and 36 on the A2 I rode and as far as them being only a 36 mph ski I just can't tell the difference.

Kyle
08-23-2011, 05:36 PM
Correction: just called HO and I'm getting it tomorrow.

Brand new in the box 66.5" A2

The one I rode got me to 1@-38 so I know it will make someone a good ski.

I personally feel like I can get more aggressive on the A1 bc it's a little longer. I'm running 3@-38 on it.

DooSPX
08-23-2011, 05:37 PM
For the heck of it, what are you asking for it Bud?

Kyle
08-23-2011, 05:42 PM
For the heck of it, what are you asking for it Bud?

Not quite sure yet. A brand new one runs $1300+- blank and I'm thinking my asking price will be 1/2 price. Not a bad deal for a bad ars top of the line "NEW" ski.

I'm trying to get the money back to justify the A1 purchase instead of waiting on the warrantied A2.

DooSPX
08-23-2011, 05:47 PM
Does sound like a good deal. If I needed it right now, I would jump over it. I hope you get what your wanting for it.

gatorguy
08-24-2011, 12:32 AM
Kyle, you ever sell that slalom course yet? My offer still stands.

Kyle
08-24-2011, 12:46 AM
Kyle, you ever sell that slalom course yet? My offer still stands.

Captain Planet and one of his buddies bought it, sorry I just could not let it go at that price. I had several people come in and offer me my asking price. He was the first one to say yes and ship $$$.

shepherd
08-24-2011, 10:50 AM
Sounds like a great deal, but it's a little short for me. I usually ride a 67" - 68" ski. Guy I ski with may be interested. I'll let him know, but he generally doesn't like HOs.

gatorguy
08-24-2011, 01:21 PM
Captain Planet and one of his buddies bought it, sorry I just could not let it go at that price. I had several people come in and offer me my asking price. He was the first one to say yes and ship $$$.

That's fine. I figure it never hurts to ask. A buddy just found an almost new course for $250. I'll just wait until the right deal comes along.

Gravy
09-08-2011, 10:57 PM
still available? pm me the price+ shipping?

Drew

wireman
02-17-2012, 04:43 PM
Still for sale?