PDA

View Full Version : What a great sport

River Rat
08-26-2004, 06:18 PM
Last night My 2 youngest sons and I took the boat out. What a great time!! Nobody on the river but us, there is ALMOST nothing better than taking kids out on the water and spending quality time with them skiing or wakeboarding. Man this is a great sport.

:headbang:

Oh yea it's also good when me and my partner go out and ride the board!!

MarkP
08-26-2004, 06:20 PM
River Rat

I know what you mean. :toast: How old are yours??

bradamerry
08-26-2004, 08:29 PM
I agree guys, best way to get good family time. We love camping and sking.

Kell
08-27-2004, 12:10 AM
Can't agree more, simply the best family sport to spend quality time with your kids. My 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son just love to go boating, and when Friday rolls around, that is all they talk about...."where are we going boating this weekend Dad!" Makes the monthly payment seem so much easier :D

BriEOD
08-27-2004, 06:07 AM
I agree with you Kell all except the last part. I know she is old but she is all mine. You with me on this one Brad!

River Rat
08-27-2004, 08:56 AM
I have 4 kids
18 year old boy that wake boards a lot and barefoots a little
16 year old Girl that wake boards a little and barefoots a little
12 year old boy that wake boards a lot and knee ski
8 year old boy that wake boards a lot and knee ski
And I love every minute of it.
My 8 and 18 year old are the two that love it the most you can tell them that something needs to get done and blink your eyes and there back saying itís done dad , the boats hooked up, loaded and we are ready to go!!
:banana: :banana:

MarkP
08-27-2004, 09:02 AM
Brian

I'm with you...

I agree with you Kell all except the last part. I know she is old but she is all mine. You with me on this one Brad!

east tx skier
08-27-2004, 11:55 AM
With the money I got for my Grand Wagoneer pushed toward principal, I gut my loan term in half. I now have under two years to go on the MC, but I keep paying more to principal each month, so it may be less. It'll be a good day when that puppy's paid for, that's for sure.

BriEOD
08-27-2004, 12:15 PM
Amen to that Doug...

Right on Mark!

bcampbe7
08-27-2004, 01:07 PM
I agree Doug... I will be free and clear on the MC this coming spring. What a great feeling that will be!