PDA

View Full Version : Mag Mania!!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Mag_Red
07-29-2005, 06:25 PM
OK.......it looks like the date is finally set at September 17-18th. I could drive down Friday, the 16th, so anyone flying into the Greater Cincinnati Airport is more than welcome to drive down with me. I'll have room for 4 and all their gear.

The houseboat sleeps 8 technically. There would be room on the floor for more. From the head count I've seen, I would say men only, but I'm not going to insist your wives stay home. I'm just thinking about sleeping accommidations. I'll have the 209 there, so anyone that can bring a boat, by all means do it.

The area we are going is a dry county........ie you can not purchase adult beverages there. I can only fit so many cases of beer in the truck :purplaugh

Let the discussions begin!!!!! :dance:

bradamerry
07-29-2005, 06:29 PM
Is the girl in your Avatar coming??? :confused:

BriEOD
07-29-2005, 06:37 PM
I want to do whatever is easiest for you. I can get a cheaper and direct flight from Charleston to Cinncy than into Nashville (I have to stop in Charlotte). But, I'd also like to get a flight out on Sunday, early evening. I would think it would be best to go up Friday night to spend the night so we have Saturday morning glass. So, I leave it to you Bob.

For me:

Option A. Fly into Cinncy Friday, you pick me up and take me back Sunday

Option B. Fly into Nashville ride 2.5 hours up with Beau and he takes me back

Whatever is easier for you Bob.

Mag_Red
07-29-2005, 06:42 PM
Just depends on the time of your departure flight. Remember it's a 2.5- 3 hour drive from the lake to Cincy.

Ric
07-29-2005, 06:44 PM
Is the girl in your Avatar coming??? :confused:
maybe she is faking

bcampbe7
07-29-2005, 06:46 PM
I posted this same thing to Mag, but I will also post it here.

My wife wants to go on this trip. However, if she is going to be the only wife/girlfriend she will be glad to stay home. I have no problems either way. I just wanted to throw that out there if others were thinking about bringing their wife and or girlfriend(s). The only issue may be space while skiing and haning out. I'm not sure how many people can hang out on the Poke 'n Float. If she did come, we would get a hotel. Also, Brian and Brad, if she did come we would still have room for you guys if you decide to fly into Nashville.

BriEOD
07-29-2005, 06:49 PM
That's why I was thinking it might be better to lean on Beau for the logistics. You're going to have a houseboat to worry about and your MC. If we need to go we can just take off with little responsibility.

Beau, you good with this??

bcampbe7
07-29-2005, 06:51 PM
That's why I was thinking it might be better to lean on Beau for the logistics. You're going to have a houseboat to worry about and your MC. If we need to go we can just take off with little responsibility.

Beau, you good with this??

No problem, just let me know when to pick you up.

Mag_Red
07-29-2005, 06:54 PM
Is the girl in your Avatar coming??? :confused:I wish! :D

Mag_Red
07-29-2005, 06:55 PM
We need to start a head count......

I'm going! :D

bcampbe7
07-29-2005, 06:56 PM
I'm in....

BriEOD
07-29-2005, 06:58 PM
I'm in... :purplaugh

6ballsisall
07-29-2005, 07:00 PM
I can't commit at this point so please count me as tentative. Probably cant give a solid answer for a few weeks yet. Sorry!

bradamerry
07-29-2005, 07:17 PM
50-50........ :cool:

Mag_Red
07-29-2005, 07:39 PM
I'll be going down there either tonight still or early tomorrow morning. There are cabins, with-in walking distance of the marina, and I'll check the availability for that week-end in case we get more people interested. :toast:

BriEOD
07-29-2005, 08:20 PM
50-50........ :cool:
DUDE THAT'S WEAK!!

Tom023
07-29-2005, 08:28 PM
Mag, that picture looks familiar. Is there a hotel right to the left out of the picture? What the name of this place?

Mag_Red
07-29-2005, 08:44 PM
There are cabins on the right just beyond the trees. It's Lee's Ford Resort on beautiful Lake Cumberland in Kentucky. There is a small hotel, now being converted to condos about a 1/4 mile up the raod and to the left.

Cloaked
07-29-2005, 08:54 PM
Anyone that is convenienced by flying into Knoxville is welcome to ride up with me. I'll take a boat, (no wife) and have room for 4 (including all gear under a topper) in the truck.

The houseboat would be a great docking station for a co-ed crowd of more than 8. Cabins or hotel is looking better to accommodate spouses or SOs. We'll have enough boats for skiing and shuttle. :twocents:

I hope I am invited... :D

bradamerry
07-29-2005, 09:25 PM
DUDE THAT'S WEAK!!
working on the work thing..

Mag_Red
07-29-2005, 09:29 PM
Anyone that is convenienced by flying into Knoxville is welcome to ride up with me. I'll take a boat, (no wife) and have room for 4 (including all gear under a topper) in the truck.

The houseboat would be a great docking station for a co-ed crowd of more than 8. Cabins or hotel is looking better to accommodate spouses or SOs. We'll have enough boats for skiing and shuttle. :twocents:

I hope I am invited... :Dyou're more than welcome Sporty :toast:

Cloaked
07-29-2005, 09:31 PM
http://www.leesfordmarina.com/

Off season rates apply. A large cabin for a large party 'iffin the houseboat becomes fully occupied, and then some.

BriEOD
07-29-2005, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the offer Sporty. I'm 99% sure I'm going to fly to Nashville and ride up with Beau. He needs help towing up his boat. ;)

Cloaked
07-29-2005, 09:34 PM
you're more than welcome Sporty :toast:Thank you Sir. Color me there. :dance: :toast:

I'll likely look at a cabin seeing that the rates are low for off season.

I'll have a boat too. Please feel free to plan on imposing for a tow, so plan on bringing gear if you're not bringing a boat. I don't mind. This is the last season for this boat in my garage anyway!! :popcorn:

JEREMY79
07-29-2005, 11:43 PM
Beau I am in your boat. (no pun intended) The wife really wants to make this trip. If she does we will probly find a hotel or drive back and fourth.

I'm in .....maybe her
I'll bring the boat.

6ballsisall
07-31-2005, 11:19 AM
Well Bob, is the party barge ready for Midwest Mastercraft Mayhem??? :D

BriEOD
07-31-2005, 11:36 AM
Yeah man I want my invitation & itinerary.

Footin
07-31-2005, 11:56 AM
Let me know if there are still any openings, I would be very interested and could bring my boat.

lakes Rick
07-31-2005, 12:53 PM
Beau I am in your boat. (no pun intended) The wife really wants to make this trip. If she does we will probly find a hotel or drive back and fourth.

I'm in .....maybe her
I'll bring the boat.

Ya think they want to keep an eye on you????

I am not gonna make it... I just gave my body man 5K towards my car, so no mon no fun.......

6ballsisall
07-31-2005, 12:54 PM
Ouch Rick!!! Did you get in a wreck or something?

milkmania
07-31-2005, 02:07 PM
Ouch Rick!!! Did you get in a wreck or something?

sounds more like a restoration or bling bling:cool:

JEREMY79
07-31-2005, 02:38 PM
Tell yall what, me and the misses cant even eat and you guys are getting other people to fix your cars. :noface:

Just kidding :uglyhamme

Seriously rick, whats the deal?

Mag_Red
08-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Well Bob, is the party barge ready for Midwest Mastercraft Mayhem??? :DI'm all moved in now! :dance: Nice having a place to call my own down on the lake. :woohoo:

6ballsisall
08-01-2005, 12:19 AM
Congrats Bob!!!!

How'd the daughter and her friends like the place?? They must be pumped!

Mag_Red
08-01-2005, 12:35 AM
Congrats Bob!!!!

How'd the daughter and her friends like the place?? They must be pumped!Amanda and her friend Becky loved it! Needs a little decorating..........seems my twin sister went a bit over board with the "fish theme" interior decor. :purplaugh http://www.tmcowners.com/photopost/data/500/Houseboat.jpg

6ballsisall
08-01-2005, 12:43 AM
Very nice looking Combo Mag!! I am happy for you! Your daughter should do plenty well with the decorating, they are good at that stuff. Can't wait to see it!!! :popcorn: :popcorn:

milkmania
08-01-2005, 01:20 AM
good looking clean unit you got there:toast:

for future reference
that A/C will set you back approx. $925.08 installed...
they hate lightning:rant:

lakes Rick
08-01-2005, 01:30 AM
Tell yall what, me and the misses cant even eat and you guys are getting other people to fix your cars. :noface:

Just kidding :uglyhamme

Seriously rick, whats the deal?

Restoration thing.. Its the convertible dodge I pulled out of a field 15 years ago.. Next summer is the goal for the first drive... I will try to put up a pic

redmike
08-01-2005, 01:48 AM
THAT is not just a convertable Dodge....that is sweet!!!!440 or the elephant?

redmike
08-01-2005, 01:52 AM
nevermind, I looked again...wrong air cleaner for the elephant...still, very sweet ride

lakes Rick
08-01-2005, 01:56 AM
OK.... First things first

That is NOT my car, mine is just like it, just not done yet.. I will try to post a pic of it in the Rotisserie..

67 dodge R/T coronet vert.. One of 196 made.. Came standard with the HP 440, 375 horsepower.. ONlY engine option was the 426 hemi.. I think 3 were ordered with the hemi... The paint is turning out pretty cool.. One thing the EX did not get.......

JEREMY79
08-01-2005, 10:09 AM
Sweet car :toast:

stevo137
08-01-2005, 10:35 AM
Mag, looks great!
Congrats! :headbang:

stevo137
08-01-2005, 10:36 AM

That is NOT my car, mine is just like it, just not done yet.. I will try to post a pic of it in the Rotisserie..

67 dodge R/T coronet vert.. One of 196 made.. Came standard with the HP 440, 375 horsepower.. ONlY engine option was the 426 hemi.. I think 3 were ordered with the hemi... The paint is turning out pretty cool.. One thing the EX did not get.......
Rick,
Great car!
keep us posted with pics as you progress with the restoration.

bcampbe7
08-01-2005, 10:47 AM
Sweet set-up Mag!
I call dibs on one of the white chairs on top! :D

I made a reservation for a 1 bedroom hotel room. Should be there sometime Friday evening depending on when Brian gets into Nashville.

bcampbe7
08-01-2005, 10:48 AM

That will be a very nice ride when finished!

JEREMY79
08-01-2005, 11:05 AM
Sweet set-up Mag!
I call dibs on one of the white chairs on top! :D

one of those chairs and multiple beers is all I need

bcampbe7
08-01-2005, 11:21 AM
Is this where I need to be going?

JEREMY79
08-01-2005, 11:23 AM
You got it. Looks like you will be coming through the big town of Glasgow, Dont blink you will miss it.

bcampbe7
08-01-2005, 11:29 AM
You got it. Looks like you will be coming through the big town of Glasgow, Dont blink you will miss it.

Yeah, we will be going right by. What time are you heading over Friday? Or are you going over Saturday?

JEREMY79
08-01-2005, 11:31 AM
I really dont know, What is the itenerary?

bcampbe7
08-01-2005, 11:40 AM
I really dont know, What is the itenerary?

I am planning on getting there Friday evening. Time is dependent on what time Brian gets into Nashville

Check into hotel room

Put boat in (if enough light to board)

Find Bob

Ski and board (again, if enough light)

If not enough light, find white chair on rooftop of houseboat

JEREMY79
08-01-2005, 11:49 AM
Sounds like my kind of thing. The white chair that is. We may try to get there Friday evening. What time is Brians flight? Is Brad coming with you? I may meet you guys in Glasgow and we will have the MC show going down the road.

LakePirate
08-01-2005, 11:52 AM
Sorry for the delay guys, I have been in Charleston all weekend, went to Trophy Lakes, it was sweet, they kicked my butt. I will check with the wife, I am sure she will want to come. How many wives are coming thus far?

That is if the invite still stands.

6ballsisall
08-01-2005, 11:55 AM
Restoration thing.. Its the convertible dodge I pulled out of a field 15 years ago.. Next summer is the goal for the first drive... I will try to put up a pic

Rick, you the man!! I like you even more now knowing you are a mopar man! :D Sweet car can't wait to see finished pics!!

Sorry the highjack!! :rolleyes:

Ric
08-01-2005, 12:05 PM
Amanda and her friend Becky loved it! Needs a little decorating..........seems my twin sister went a bit over board with the "fish theme" interior decor. :purplaugh http://www.tmcowners.com/photopost/data/500/Houseboat.jpg
Now THAT is cool :toast:

bcampbe7
08-01-2005, 12:06 PM
What time is Brians flight? Is Brad coming with you?

Not sure on the flight times. I am thinking around 5pm.
Brad is more than welcome to ride up with us if he flies into Nashville.

Ric
08-01-2005, 12:07 PM

whew it's been 15 or 20 years since I have done a frame-off and while it is a money pit the results are always amazing. Better you than me dude!

Ric
08-01-2005, 12:15 PM
Mag when we would rent a houseboat for a week, they'd let us drive it but said we couldn't anchor in the main body of the lake (coves only) and that we needed to beach the bow and then tie off to some trees from each side of the boat near the stern for stability.
This one's yours, so what's the best way to do it? Beach it or get in a nice cove and anchor it?

JEREMY79
08-01-2005, 12:29 PM
Ric, we have had houseboats since I was little. We have always beached the front, tie the rear off(both sides) to a tree. Try to get as close to a 45 degree angle on your ropes as you can. This will keep the boat from swaying with the wind. Cant go forwards, cant go backwards. Or side to side. Pretty much stationary.

milkmania
08-01-2005, 01:50 PM
http://www.snapincarpet.com/images/collage.jpg

Mag, found you a place for customized mats:woohoo:http://www.snapincarpet.com

http://www.writeonrice.com/mag.jpg

Mag_Red
08-01-2005, 09:24 PM
This one's yours, so what's the best way to do it? Beach it or get in a nice cove and anchor it?
I was told, with the steel hulled boats, you really don't want to beach them as that would scratch the coating on the hull and lead to rust. ( bad thing on a houseboat ;) ) Lot of boats tie a line from a tree to the bow and another line on the stern to a tree and float it in the middle of a cove.

As far as who's attending......... is this list accurate?????
bcampbe7
BriEOD
Sporty
Jeremy
Bradamerry
Me of course :D

LakePirate
08-01-2005, 09:26 PM
I am currently a Maybe, have to get it approved with the activities director

BriEOD
08-01-2005, 09:27 PM
I'm coming Bob-a-rooney.

6ballsisall
08-01-2005, 09:33 PM
I was told, with the steel hulled boats, you really don't want to beach them as that would scratch the coating on the hull and lead to rust. ( bad thing on a houseboat ;) ) Lot of boats tie a line from a tree to the bow and another line on the stern to a tree and float it in the middle of a cove.

As far as who's attending......... is this list accurate?????
bcampbe7
BriEOD
Sporty
Jeremy
Bradamerry
Me of course :D

I am a maybe Bob. Too early to sign on the dotted line yet

Cloaked
08-01-2005, 10:02 PM
I'll be driving up Friday afternoon, checking into a hotel or cabin somewhere nearby. I'm not sure about the available accommodations on the boat so I'll plan on land locking unless told otherwise.

Is there a grill available on the boat shack or does someone need to bring one?

Boat
Cold beverages
Food
Ski gear
White chair

Should we shoot for an ETA at the marina area somewhere for dinner or otherwise meeting up? We'll need to load the boat before setting adrift to the Party Cove...

I hope to be there by 3 - 5 PM, settled and looking to ski a bit.

How many boats are coming? I mean, how many do we really need?

A nice looking houseboat indeed. May we sign the timeshares this weekend???

Mag_Red
08-01-2005, 10:16 PM
The boat has a grill...........looking forward to meeting you :toast:

BriEOD
08-01-2005, 10:43 PM
Hey Bob, do you have room on the boat for me? I'm coming solo. I would LOVE to bring the family but Brianna will be back in school and that's a long way to bring the little man. So, the off duty commander told me I should go and she would hold down the fort. I can get a cabin or whatever, but if I can crash on the floating pad and throw you some gas money I would prefer that. Lemme know.

lakes Rick
08-01-2005, 11:16 PM
whew it's been 15 or 20 years since I have done a frame-off and while it is a money pit the results are always amazing. Better you than me dude!

OK last add about car, then Mag boat trip posts only..

No "frame off" mopars, its a unibody.. For the chevy guys..

The value of old cars particularly muscle cars, have gone through the roof.. If it was a Hemi car over 100K value, mine should be close to half of that if the market keeps on..

Thanks for the compliments, I am kinda excited finally seeing paint on it....... Rick

bradamerry
08-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Hey Bob, do you have room on the boat for me? I'm coming solo. I would LOVE to bring the family but Brianna will be back in school and that's a long way to bring the little man. So, the off duty commander told me I should go and she would hold down the fort. I can get a cabin or whatever, but if I can crash on the floating pad and throw you some gas money I would prefer that. Lemme know.
It's starting to look better for me, maybe 60-40 for coming.... :rolleyes:
I have the OK from the sweet lady, but work could hold me back :rant: .
I'll bunk with Bri ;) !

Mag_Red
08-01-2005, 11:50 PM
Hey Bob, do you have room on the boat for me? I'm coming solo. I would LOVE to bring the family but Brianna will be back in school and that's a long way to bring the little man. So, the off duty commander told me I should go and she would hold down the fort. I can get a cabin or whatever, but if I can crash on the floating pad and throw you some gas money I would prefer that. Lemme know.Got a spot on the boat for ya. :toast:

Mag_Red
08-01-2005, 11:52 PM
It's starting to look better for me, maybe 60-40 for coming.... :rolleyes:
I have the OK from the sweet lady, but work could hold me back :rant: .
I'll bunk with Bri ;) !Well your odds are better than Jeff's ;)

6ballsisall
08-01-2005, 11:52 PM
Hey Mag I'll sleep in the 209 if you run out of room. I'm not picky :toast:

bradamerry
08-01-2005, 11:56 PM
Well your odds are better than Jeff's ;)
For bunking with Bri or showing up??? :confused:

6ballsisall
08-02-2005, 12:02 AM
For bunking with Bri or showing up??? :confused:

Showing up funny guy :cool:

With the little one and some travel I have to do around that time it will be hit and miss. Won't really know until a few weeks before the date

BriEOD
08-02-2005, 09:00 AM
I slept in some close quarters and all, but I I think you should stick to bunking up with Brandy their Bradley.

bradamerry
08-02-2005, 09:03 AM
I slept in some close quarters and all, but I I think you should stick to bunking up with Brandy their Bradley.
The Toolman could be there.... :rolleyes:

BriEOD
08-02-2005, 11:07 AM
The Toolman could be there.... :rolleyes:
Hu Ha Hu...That's as funny as a screen door on a battleship... :rolleyes:

BriEOD
08-02-2005, 11:07 AM
Ok, I think I have MarkP talked into going. The list is growing. I hope somebody brings bail money. :purplaugh

JEREMY79
08-02-2005, 11:12 AM
Bri, do you need some extra convincing? I will call him today.

bcampbe7
08-02-2005, 11:16 AM
Ok, I think I have MarkP talked into going. The list is growing. I hope somebody brings bail money. :purplaugh

I thought I remember him saying that the wife may shoot him if he takes another trip this year. :D May have been someone else that said that though.

BriEOD
08-02-2005, 11:17 AM
No I think it was him. Still how can he pass this up?

bcampbe7
08-02-2005, 11:25 AM
No I think it was him. Still how can he pass this up?

I'm not saying he should pass it up. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

Mark! Mark! Mark!

JEREMY79
08-02-2005, 11:33 AM
Lets just all call him and worry him until he says he'll come.

pilot02
08-02-2005, 11:34 AM
Mag, are kids allowed or is anyone else bringing any? I have a son who will be 12 in November and he'll be with me that weekend (shared custody) Thinking we might make the trip and camp out somewhere up there.

stevo137
08-02-2005, 11:35 AM
I had better get my name in "the fold" before it's too late!!!
I'll take a drive, just me. :)

BriEOD
08-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Lets just all call him and worry him until he says he'll come.

Already did that this morning! ;)

MarkP...MarkP...MarkP....!!!

Stevo....Stevo....Stevo....!!!!

Lake_Tippy_Skier
08-02-2005, 11:56 AM
might as well and put me down for a maybe since my boilers are on the road that weekend. :woohoo:

BriEOD
08-02-2005, 11:58 AM
Dang this is getting big fast.

6ballsisall
08-02-2005, 12:01 PM
Dang this is getting big fast.

I think we will have some ballast on that houseboat. Hey Mag, can you surf behind the houseboat?? :D

BriEOD
08-02-2005, 12:02 PM
Bob, you should BEG to get your sis' house boat.

Doug, you sure you can't make it?

stevo137
08-02-2005, 11:35 PM
I just told Mrs. that I kinda committed.
Now she's having a beer with her girlfriend next door...
Tough s***, I'm goin'!!! :D
Matter of fact, I'll be driving through Indy if anyone needs a lift.
Leroy? Hoosier Bob?
Mag, you got room?
This could replace our Hoosier deal in few weeks.
I'm still up for that too if not.
Anyone have a portable course that they could bring?
I get excited when I see "The Buoys"!
If not, we'll just free ski our a***s off!

Mag_Red
08-02-2005, 11:56 PM
Bob, you should BEG to get your sis' house boat.

Doug, you sure you can't make it?If it were during the week, it would be no problem. Hell, we could pitch a tent on top if needed. :banana:

Mag_Red
08-02-2005, 11:57 PM
Leroy? Hoosier Bob?
Mag, you got room?
I get excited when I see "The Buoys"! :cool: I bet no one would mmind if Mrs Stevo tagged along :D Is her friend hot??? Single??? :uglyhamme

stevo137
08-03-2005, 12:02 AM
:cool: I bet no one would mmind if Mrs Stevo tagged along :D Is her friend hot??? Single??? :uglyhamme
LOL, I would say she is kinda hot but married.

6ballsisall
08-03-2005, 12:03 AM
:cool: I bet no one would mmind if Mrs Stevo tagged along :D Is her friend hot??? Single??? :uglyhamme

Hmm... me thinks I need to make a way to get there now :D

stevo137
08-03-2005, 12:09 AM
Hmm... me thinks I need to make a way to get there now :D
You just be there J!
And perhaps you could have something a bit stronger than "sweet tea"...
No big deal if not though...

6ballsisall
08-03-2005, 12:27 AM
You just be there J!
And perhaps you could have something a bit stronger than "sweet tea"...
No big deal if not though...

Ick!! No Sweet tea for me, thats gross!!

Me likes many beverages, and if I get to make it, I plan to enjoy several of them. :headbang:

stevo137
08-03-2005, 12:30 AM
Ick!! No Sweet tea for me, thats gross!!

Me likes many beverages, and if I get to make it, I plan to enjoy several of them. :headbang:
Great!
If I make it, I will have some premium hootch! ;)

6ballsisall
08-03-2005, 12:55 AM
Great!
If I make it, I will have some premium hootch! ;)

Sounds good dude!! :eek3:

BriEOD
08-03-2005, 08:13 AM
This is going to be wild. To bad Brad won't be going. Yep, you heard it here first sports fans. Brad is a big whiney gash!! 8p He told me yesterday: "I'll just have to read about it via Team Talk on Sunday." :noface:

MarkP
08-03-2005, 09:13 AM
This Yep, Brad is a big whiney gash!! :noface:
Now why dose he got to be all that??

BriEOD
08-03-2005, 09:21 AM
I don't know just sounded good. Brad knows we're tight! ;)

MarkP
08-03-2005, 09:30 AM
I see now.:cool:

BriEOD
08-03-2005, 09:37 AM
Do ya...

So did you get the go ahead from Rene?

MarkP
08-03-2005, 09:40 AM
Workin on the schedule.

I sure would like to go, but you guys might need someone on the "outside" for bail money anyway. So be nice..

BriEOD
08-03-2005, 09:42 AM
Brad already has that spot covered. ;) (are my jedi mind tricks working yet?)

JEREMY79
08-03-2005, 09:42 AM
We have someone on the outside. Brad. since he cant/wont go.
So we will take that as you are going ;)

Jeff, I dont know that they will let you on Lake Cumberland if you dont drink sweet tea :rolleyes:

LakePirate
08-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Got the wife sold on it, now I just have to verify the weekend.

BriEOD
08-03-2005, 09:20 PM
Hey Bob-a-rooney how bout' an update. You get any sponsors yet? I heard the Hooters girls were coming out Saturday night to feed us wings. Also, you have a pro coming to teach us a clinic Saturday morning. Dude you rock!! :worthy:

OhioProstar
08-04-2005, 12:23 PM
Hey Mad isn't there a couse over by General Burnside State park? I think it is on the East side of the island.

OhioProstar
08-04-2005, 12:24 PM
I think I have the wife talked in to letting me loose for the weekend.

http://www.leesfordmarina.com/cottage/index.htm

pilot02
08-04-2005, 12:45 PM
Leroy? Hoosier Bob?
Mag, you got room?
I get excited when I see "The Buoys"!
If not, we'll just free ski our a***s off!

I have a portable I can bring if I'm able to make the trip....

stevo137
08-05-2005, 12:09 AM
I screwed up. Forgot to look at my September Schedule. :o
Out of town trade show that starts on Monday the 19th.
Guys, have a great time and get plenty of pics.

LakePirate
08-07-2005, 01:34 AM
I have a portable I can bring if I'm able to make the trip....

If you can't make it I will stop buy and pick it up.
All for the greater good of the board, right? :D

BriEOD
08-07-2005, 09:47 AM
I screwed up. Forgot to look at my September Schedule. :o
Out of town trade show that starts on Monday the 19th.
Guys, have a great time and get plenty of pics.

Dude that's weak!!! :uglyhamme

stevo137
08-07-2005, 11:24 AM
Editing...

stevo137
08-07-2005, 11:26 AM
;) :) :D

ski_king
08-07-2005, 11:31 AM
stevo137 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Ric
08-07-2005, 01:05 PM
Boring I tell ya! :D
Get those darlins out to the lake this year pal WITH A CAMERA!

pilot02
08-07-2005, 02:16 PM
Pirate, looks like I'll be making the trip. I just PM'd you....

Cloaked
08-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Pirate, looks like I'll be making the trip. I just PM'd you....Good deal...

Are you or Pirate bringing a boat?? Or two?

Mag_Red
08-07-2005, 04:11 PM
Boring I tell ya! :DHolding back on poor Mag are you?!!! :uglyhamme Even if you can't go, any............and I repeat ANY of those three will do just fine! :D FYI I'm partial to the blonde on your right ;)

Mag_Red
08-07-2005, 04:12 PM
Be right back...........I have a little unpacking to do from the dale Hollow Lake trip. Be back in an hour or two. The boat is trashed! :rolleyes:

6ballsisall
08-07-2005, 04:19 PM
Be right back...........I have a little unpacking to do from the dale Hollow Lake trip. Be back in an hour or two. The boat is trashed! :rolleyes:

:eek3: :eek3:

Hopefully when you say trashed you mean dirty not "trashed" :eek3:

Mag_Red
08-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Hopefully when you say trashed you mean dirty not "trashed" :eek3:Just dirty..I'll start a thread here tonight with all the sorted details............here's a tease........................millions of ants in the boat cover :eek: and 14 lesbian campers :D

LakePirate
08-07-2005, 11:18 PM
Good deal...

Are you or Pirate bringing a boat?? Or two?

More than likely bring a boat, if you boys think you can ride around in a tristar. I know that Pilot can.

LakePirate
08-07-2005, 11:19 PM
Hey Mag - you got satellite TV on that house boat? You know the Volunteers are playing the sissys from gainesville, florida that saturday night.

6ballsisall
08-07-2005, 11:20 PM
Just dirty..I'll start a thread here tonight with all the sorted details............here's a tease........................millions of ants in the boat cover :eek: and 14 lesbian campers :D

Dude, Mag!! Wheres the details???? :eek:

6ballsisall
08-07-2005, 11:21 PM
Hey Mag - you got satellite TV on that house boat? You know the Volunteers are playing the sissys from gainesville, florida that saturday night.

If I can make it, I'll bring the laptop with the Verizon card. We can post pics on the site for those that aren't there. (hint Swimsuit thread) :D I don't know for sure if it will get signal down there or not. Does anyone know if Verizon cell phones work on Lake Cumberland?

Mag_Red
08-07-2005, 11:39 PM
Hey Mag - you got satellite TV on that house boat? You know the Volunteers are playing the sissys from gainesville, florida that saturday night.I have cable if that helps :popcorn:

BriEOD
08-08-2005, 07:43 AM

Gator fan here so you better watch it...

bradamerry
08-08-2005, 09:39 AM
Well you boys have fun, I'm out... I must work :mad: , maybe next year.

LakePirate
08-08-2005, 10:01 AM
I have cable if that helps :popcorn:

I hope you have a lot of coax. :D

6ballsisall
08-08-2005, 02:37 PM
Mag, wheres the photos of the trip???? :popcorn: :popcorn:

Mag_Red
08-08-2005, 02:40 PM
Mag, wheres the photos of the trip???? :popcorn: :popcorn:need a place to host them..any offers????

6ballsisall
08-08-2005, 02:40 PM
need a place to host them..any offers????

How about right here?

pilot02
08-08-2005, 02:44 PM
Sporty,
My tristar will likely make the trip as well.

BriEOD
08-08-2005, 03:25 PM
Sporty,
My tristar will likely make the trip as well.

Aww man, 2 Tristars...I'm not going now!! ;)

bradamerry
08-08-2005, 03:33 PM
THE LIST................. ;)

OhioProstar
08-08-2005, 04:14 PM

My wife still doesn't buy that a bunch of guys that don't know each other are showing up at Mag's without some sort of alternative plan for slimmies. Assuming I get the go ahead....add a '95 PS190 to the lot.

6ballsisall
08-08-2005, 04:22 PM
My wife still doesn't buy that a bunch of guys that don't know each other are showing up at Mag's without some sort of alternative plan for slimmies. Assuming I get the go ahead....add a '95 PS190 to the lot.

Hey no one said there wouldn't be an excursion over to Party Cove and Telephoto lenses wouldn't be involved!! :uglyhamme

BriEOD
08-08-2005, 05:29 PM
I don't know about you guys but I'm a happily married man. I don't F*ck around....I'm coming to drink some beers, ski and meet you fellas.

stevo137
08-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Editing...

6ballsisall
08-08-2005, 05:42 PM
I don't know about you guys but I'm a happily married man. I don't F*ck around....I'm coming to drink some beers, ski and meet you fellas.

Im with Bri here. Wouldn't trade my bride for the world. Beer should be on the agenda, and for backup Beer should be on the agenda. Skiing and hanging out is what its all about!!

Ric
08-08-2005, 05:44 PM
kuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh......... Gawd, I admire you!

Mag_Red
08-08-2005, 05:45 PM
THE LIST................. ;)They ain't that sort of photos :uglyhamme

OhioProstar
08-08-2005, 06:08 PM
Im with Bri here. Wouldn't trade my bride for the world. Beer should be on the agenda, and for backup Beer should be on the agenda. Skiing and hanging out is what its all about!!

Oh...I didn't mean it that way...she just thought we would be hanging out in the party cove with a bunch of beads. I am all about relaxing and telling some lies with a bunch of MC fans.

LakePirate
08-08-2005, 06:31 PM

Easy or I will strap you to the observer seat and look for some chop.

Cloaked
08-08-2005, 06:34 PM
Sporty,
My tristar will likely make the trip as well.What day are you and Lake coming through Knoxville? I plan on going up that Friday afternoon.

LakePirate
08-08-2005, 06:40 PM
What day are you and Lake coming through Knoxville? I plan on going up that Friday afternoon.

Probably Friday night. You want a ride? or are you looking for a convoy?

Cloaked
08-08-2005, 07:35 PM
Probably Friday night. You want a ride? or are you looking for a convoy?Maybe a convoy. I'll be towing a boat as well. Thank you for the consideration. I was hoping to get there before dark and get settled .... Think on it for me... :uglyhamme

6ballsisall
08-08-2005, 11:49 PM
So whats the headcount at this point???

stevo137
08-08-2005, 11:53 PM
So whats the headcount at this point???
LOL! Don't worry about the headcount.
Just tell mama you're goin'!!! :D

6ballsisall
08-09-2005, 12:08 AM
LOL! Don't worry about the headcount.
Just tell mama you're goin'!!! :D

It aint mom thats saying no, she wants me to go. Several work obligations may keep me traveling around then. I want to see my little one if I am gone all that week

Mag_Red
08-09-2005, 01:06 AM
It aint mom thats saying no, she wants me to go. Several work obligations may keep me traveling around then. I want to see my little one if I am gone all that week I just spoke to the baby and she said you should go. :D

JEREMY79
08-09-2005, 09:56 AM

I second that. I will be married by then,

pilot02
08-09-2005, 10:01 AM
What day are you and Lake coming through Knoxville? I plan on going up that Friday afternoon.

Planning on heading up fri afternoon but that's partially dependent on when/whether 2 passengers show up from FL.

Cloaked
08-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Planning on heading up fri afternoon but that's partially dependent on when/whether 2 passengers show up from FL.Should the timing be right, I'll hook up with you and Pirate. I think he has my cell number. Otherwise, I'll see ya' there.

If anyone has a generator, I have a portable satellite dish for the boat....

BriEOD
08-09-2005, 05:36 PM
Bob I still haven't seen a quasi "plan."

Mag_Red
08-09-2005, 05:41 PM
Bob I still haven't seen a quasi "plan."What would you like to know??? Arrive early Friday evening..........ski.........eat drink.....sleep.......get up early Saturday........ski some more...eat breakfast....ski....drink......lunch..ski....drink ...........diner.......ski some more.........drink.........etc etc. :wavey:

LakePirate
08-09-2005, 05:47 PM
Should the timing be right, I'll hook up with you and Pirate. I think he has my cell number. Otherwise, I'll see ya' there.

If anyone has a generator, I have a portable satellite dish for the boat....

Have both, cell # and generator. Go Big Orange.

Mag_Red
08-09-2005, 05:49 PM
Have both, cell # and generator. Go Big Orange.I have electric at the dock and a generator on the boat

parks_jr_55
08-09-2005, 05:54 PM

Go to www.photobucket.com and host them, its free and easy.

LakePirate
08-09-2005, 05:55 PM
I have electric at the dock and a generator on the boat

Well nevermind....see if I offer to help do anything but drink beer. :D

BriEOD
08-09-2005, 06:09 PM
What would you like to know???

That no wankers are coming!! :uglyhamme

BriEOD
08-09-2005, 06:11 PM
What would you like to know???

That no wankers are coming!! Also, that MarkP & Brad are coming. That Beau is going to pick me up at the airport. That we are going to have glass. That the beer is going to be cold and the steak medium rare...Is that all to much to ask? :uglyhamme

Footin
08-09-2005, 06:26 PM
Hey Mag, do you have a list of who is defineitly coming to the hoe down?

Is there still room for fellow Buckeye with a 205?

Mag_Red
08-09-2005, 06:43 PM
That no wankers are coming!! :uglyhammeDepends on who you consider a wanker :D As far as Mark P, I never heard he was coming.........although he's more than welcome. To tell the truth.......I'm not really sure of the head count at this point. :confused:

Leroy
08-09-2005, 07:19 PM
Great Bob! I can use a shorter version for HoosierFest!

What would you like to know??? Arrive early Friday evening..........ski.........eat drink.....sleep.......get up early Saturday........ski some more...eat breakfast....ski....drink......lunch..ski....drink ...........diner.......ski some more.........drink.........etc etc. :wavey:

BriEOD
08-09-2005, 07:21 PM
Mark got the big OK from the boss. I've been working hard at getting him to come.

From my memory here's what I've seen (I'm sure I'm forgetting people)

Yay:
BriEOD
BCampb7
Lake Pirate
Sporty
Pilot02
Jeremy79

Nay:
Brad
Stevo
RickD
Eastie

Maybe:
Erkle
JRandol
MarkP'ee' Daddy

Haven't Heard From:
Andre
Ric
Leroy
And many more...

BriEOD
08-09-2005, 07:24 PM
Hey Bob, while I'm thinking about it a friend of mine's daughter just moved to Cinncy. She just graduated from Notre Dame and is an IT with Phillip Morris. Anyhow the girl grew up skiing. Her dad has a MC. She can long line BareFoot, do tricks on the wakeboard, run a slalom course and drive a boat through a slalom course. She's about 22, blonde, doesn't know a soul and needs a tow. Want me to get her email address for you? She's really cool and a great skier, if you need someone to boat with you/pull you she'd be good to have around. Her dad is an awesome slalom skier as well.

Leroy
08-09-2005, 07:35 PM
I'm a definite maybe. Would love to go, but have to see if that weekend is clear, well clear enough so I won't get killed by going out of town!

6ballsisall
08-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Hey Bob, while I'm thinking about it a friend of mine's daughter just moved to Cinncy. She just graduated from Notre Dame and is an IT with Phillip Morris. Anyhow the girl grew up skiing. Her dad has a MC. She can long line BareFoot, do tricks on the wakeboard, run a slalom course and drive a boat through a slalom course. She's about 22, blonde, doesn't know a soul and needs a tow. Want me to get her email address for you? She's really cool and a great skier, if you need someone to boat with you/pull you she'd be good to have around. Her dad is an awesome slalom skier as well.

Hey Bri, not trying to pick up on your Friends daughter here but if she wants a tow I can probably hook her up (even being boatless) I live 20 minutes from Downtown Cincy on a lake community. I have friends that have a course 5 minutes from my place that are usually looking for a 3rd or 4th.

erkoehler
08-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Mag,

Am I invited???? I could try to trade weekends at work if there is one out there for me...... :confused:

6ballsisall
08-09-2005, 08:13 PM
Dude Erk your name is on the maybe list!! Get on it my man!! :eek: Of course we will have to monitor you and the brew being underage and all :purplaugh

erkoehler
08-09-2005, 08:15 PM
Dude Erk your name is on the maybe list!! Get on it my man!! :eek: Of course we will have to monitor you and the brew being underage and all :purplaugh

That would still be a week prior to my 21st b-day, but I don't drink anyways.

erkoehler
08-09-2005, 08:19 PM
I just mapquested it, looks to be about 8 hours from me. How many boats do we have coming? Would I need to trailer, or can I pass some gas money along and grab some pulls from you guys???

Anybody along the way that might want to convoy?

milkmania
08-09-2005, 08:26 PM
be right back
http://www.writeonrice.com/erk.jpg

bcampbe7
08-09-2005, 08:43 PM
That Beau is going to pick me up at the airport.

I'll be there. Just give me the scheduled arrival time...

Cloaked
08-09-2005, 08:57 PM
Erk, don't sweat trying to drag a boat that far. Been there and didn't want to do it again. We'll have enough boats. Feel free to impose as I said before. Just bring your equipment. If you want, fly into Knoxville and ride up with me. It's not a bad thought. I fly a lot jumping around with my job... check www.flyi.com I think they have a flight into K-Town.

Cloaked
08-09-2005, 08:59 PM
I'll be there. Just give me the scheduled arrival time...I am arriving Friday afternoon. Check in the hotel, get settled, find the Mag Saloon and enjoy.

erkoehler
08-09-2005, 09:16 PM
Erk, don't sweat trying to drag a boat that far. Been there and didn't want to do it again. We'll have enough boats. Feel free to impose as I said before. Just bring your equipment. If you want, fly into Knoxville and ride up with me. It's not a bad thought. I fly a lot jumping around with my job... check www.flyi.com I think they have a flight into K-Town.

I'll check into the prices....

erkoehler
08-09-2005, 09:35 PM
Are there any other airports that I could fly into? Other than Knoxville?

Mag_Red
08-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Are there any other airports that I could fly into? Other than Knoxville?Fly into Greater Cincinnati Friday Morning and ride down with me if you want :steering:

Mag_Red
08-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Great Bob! I can use a shorter version for HoosierFest!Better throw a few more "drinks" in there for Bob the Wildman! :purplaugh

Leroy
08-09-2005, 10:01 PM
Would that be for Mag Bob or Hoosier Bob? :D All I have seen of HB is coffee drinker!

Better throw a few more "drinks" in there for Bob the Wildman! :purplaugh

Hoosier Bob
08-09-2005, 10:07 PM
All right smart A**! Did you ever ask what was in the Coffee? I can't ski that badly sober! Would that be for Mag Bob or Hoosier Bob? :D All I have seen of HB is coffee drinker!

Mag_Red
08-09-2005, 10:07 PM
Would that be for Mag Bob or Hoosier Bob? :D All I have seen of HB is coffee drinker! :eek: That's a shocker! Probably cause you guys are skinng in the AM

Mag_Red
08-09-2005, 10:08 PM
All right smart A**! Did you ever ask what was in the Coffee? I can't ski that badly sober!Somehow I knew you would pop in! You're such a LURKER! :D

BriEOD
08-09-2005, 10:09 PM
Hey Erk...I hope you make it man. I know we all pick on ya, but you're kind of like the little brother on the board. Ya know, it's cool if we pick on ya but if the Bu' and CC guys start picking on you will have to whoop some heinees!! ;)

Hoosier Bob
08-09-2005, 10:09 PM
I can't stands no more!Somehow I knew you would pop in! You're such a LURKER! :D

erkoehler
08-09-2005, 10:22 PM
Mag, when do you plan to come back from the weekend? What would be a good outbound flight to arrange?

erkoehler
08-09-2005, 10:23 PM
Mag, give me some arrival and departure times that would work for you and I will see what I can arrange...... :D

Leroy
08-09-2005, 10:37 PM
Here is from last Sunday AM. HB in a tight turn with an Irish coffee in his right hand! ;)

BriEOD
08-09-2005, 10:46 PM
Why is that ski sitting like that?

Hey Leroy, if I'm flying in for Bob-a-palooza it's my feeling that the least you can do is drive over Saturday and meet me (us) and share a cold one. ;)

Hoosier Bob
08-09-2005, 10:46 PM
You are not helping matters!Here is from last Sunday AM. HB in a tight turn with an Irish coffee in his right hand! ;)

Hoosier Bob
08-09-2005, 10:47 PM
That would be the ski the rope caught and flew across the boat! Leroy is a lot of fun but he is a weak boat mate! :D Any good pics Leroy?Why is that ski sitting like that?

Hey Leroy, if I'm flying in for Bob-a-palooza it's my feeling that the least you can do is drive over Saturday and meet me (us) and share a cold one. ;)

Mag_Red
08-09-2005, 10:48 PM
Here is from last Sunday AM. HB in a tight turn with an Irish coffee in his right hand! ;)Sure is a lot of slack in that rope :noface: :D

6ballsisall
08-09-2005, 10:48 PM
Leroy if you are flying out for that week just fly out of Lville instead of Indy. Just a thought

Hoosier Bob
08-09-2005, 10:49 PM
I almost spilled the coffee! :D Sure is a lot of slack in that rope :noface: :D

BriEOD
08-09-2005, 10:50 PM
That would be the ski the rope caught and flew across the boat! Leroy is a lot of fun but he is a weak boat mate! :D Any good pics Leroy?

Leroy... :noface:

6ballsisall
08-09-2005, 10:51 PM
I almost spilled the coffee! :D

Glad to see you got your priorities straight HB!! Wouldn't want that Coffee to spill!! :banana:

Leroy
08-09-2005, 10:56 PM
Stack those skiis like firewood! I think that was the one that got flipped over, it is Dan's. :eek:

BriEOD; I'm pretty sure I can make it, but keep forgetting to get clearance and just got sons' soccer schedules. I really want to come and spend a night, even if I have to sleep outside!

Why is that ski sitting like that?

BriEOD
08-09-2005, 10:59 PM
Hey maybe JimN will show up and we can all repay him all the beer we owe him. It would look like that pic Skeeler posted in the slimmie thread. Although, if he drank it all we'd have to take him to the hospital for alcohol poisoning! :uglyhamme

6ballsisall
08-09-2005, 11:05 PM
Hey maybe JimN will show up and we can all repay him all the beer we owe him. It would look like that pic Skeeler posted in the slimmie thread. Although, if he drank it all we'd have to take him to the hospital for alcohol poisoning! :uglyhamme

If JimN could make it that would be SCHWEET!! Course I'd just need to have a Coors Semi just pull up and unload on Mags Big Boat. Between the help he provided me and the things I learned from his other posts I wonder if one semi full would do it. :toast:

Footin
08-09-2005, 11:06 PM
I am a defininte maybe; I will have to check into the hotel rooms.

Anyone coming into or through Columbus need a ride if I can make it?

Leroy
08-09-2005, 11:07 PM
I'd come over for the autograph session if JimN came!

Hoosier Bob
08-10-2005, 12:21 AM
Good night all! 6 a.m. skiing tomorrow! Going to work on that slack Mag! Don't go easy y'all! :wavey:

6ballsisall
08-10-2005, 12:22 AM
Talk to you tommorrow HB!! :wavey:

OhioProstar
08-10-2005, 02:10 PM
If JimN could make it that would be SCHWEET!! Course I'd just need to have a Coors Semi just pull up and unload on Mags Big Boat. Between the help he provided me and the things I learned from his other posts I wonder if one semi full would do it. :toast:

Like these guys?

6ballsisall
08-10-2005, 02:16 PM
Like these guys?

lol! That outta get the group thru a couple hours anyway :D

BriEOD
08-10-2005, 03:04 PM
So Bill/JR you gonna go or what?

6ballsisall
08-10-2005, 03:40 PM

Just confirmed. All systems are a go for me!! :banana:

BriEOD
08-10-2005, 03:48 PM
Sweet!! I actually talked to Bob last night. He sounds like a really nice fella.

6ballsisall
08-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Sweet!! I actually talked to Bob last night. He sounds like a really nice fella.

You bet your britches he is :wavey:

BriEOD
08-10-2005, 03:51 PM
We're going to need a keg for this thing. Let's get some Maine Lobster tails flown in and some KC beef for steaks. :friday:

6ballsisall
08-10-2005, 04:33 PM
Me thinks I'll be bringing my new "ride" with me by then too :D :headbang:

bradamerry
08-10-2005, 04:36 PM
Me thinks I'll be bringing my new "ride" with me by then too :D :headbang:
what new ride :confused:

LakePirate
08-10-2005, 04:39 PM
:cry: I am out....Just lost a 3 day battle against the Ritz-Carlton on Amelia Island for the weekend of Mag-mania. I am not happy. :rant:

pilot02
08-10-2005, 04:42 PM
You did WHAT? Cancelling a reservation this far in advance and they wouldn't work with ya. That's crazy....

OhioProstar
08-10-2005, 04:44 PM

Still working the wife on it. I think I am 75% there....I have been traveling like crazy...so let me check when I get back to D-Town.

LakePirate
08-10-2005, 04:44 PM
The battle was with the wife. She wanted to go to the Ritz, I wanted to go to the flote-n-poke. Sorry Mag...the flote-n-poke ain't the Ritz in the wife's eyes.

6ballsisall
08-10-2005, 04:45 PM
what new ride :confused:

Sending you a PM on it. I don't want to jinx the deal before it's done by posting on here :D

BriEOD
08-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Throw me on their as well.

6ballsisall
08-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Throw me on their as well.

Coming your way!

erkoehler
08-10-2005, 04:51 PM
JR, shoot me that PM as well, what are you looking at????

6ballsisall
08-10-2005, 04:52 PM
JR, shoot me that PM as well, what are you looking at????

PM coming your way

bradamerry
08-10-2005, 04:53 PM
ERK, it's a 82' Bayliner.... :(

6ballsisall
08-10-2005, 04:55 PM

Did you read wrong, it's a 83!! That year Challenger was better than any MC or any other brand out there. Plus the style??? You just can't top it!! :rolleyes:

bradamerry
08-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Did you read wrong, it's a 83!! That year Challenger was better than any MC or any other brand out there. Plus the style??? You just can't top it!! :rolleyes:
ERK knows them Bayliners, after all that toobin' with the Tool... ;)

erkoehler
08-10-2005, 04:58 PM

That was one sweet ride!

bradamerry
08-10-2005, 04:59 PM
That was one sweet ride!
Tool said the same about you.......... r boat. :rolleyes:

erkoehler
08-10-2005, 04:59 PM
Me and the tool mainly go toobin behind this beast.... :D

:toast:

6ballsisall
08-10-2005, 05:00 PM
Me and the tool mainly go toobin behind this beat.... :D

That thing is da pimp daddy!! I bet it out skis any MC :rolleyes:

bradamerry
08-10-2005, 05:01 PM
Me and the tool mainly go toobin behind this beast.... :D

while your looking it over, check the front.. :popcorn:

erkoehler
08-10-2005, 05:01 PM
The other day, we had 3, yep thats right 3 tooobs out there behind that there boat..... :eek:

BriEOD
08-10-2005, 05:03 PM
So Erk you and Rodltg2 hang out a lot? :uglyhamme

bradamerry
08-10-2005, 05:04 PM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :rolleyes:That's funny Brian. So Erk you and Rodltg2 hang out a lot? :uglyhamme

BriEOD
08-10-2005, 05:07 PM
I only speak the truth Bradley.

erkoehler
08-10-2005, 05:08 PM
Back to business here, how many people & boats do we have going so far....

bcampbe7
08-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Me and my 96 PS190 will be there.

BriEOD
08-10-2005, 05:09 PM
I'll be there and not sure whether to bring the MC or my Donzi Deck boat.

bcampbe7
08-10-2005, 05:10 PM

Which one will fit in your carry-on easier?

bradamerry
08-10-2005, 05:12 PM
I only speak the truth Bradley.
That's why I always listen my friend..... Listen and learn, daddy taught me well.

6ballsisall
08-10-2005, 05:12 PM
I'll be there HOPEFULLY totting my new MC :popcorn:

6ballsisall
08-10-2005, 05:13 PM

What about the Bayliner Bri? I have always wanted to ride behind your Bayliner! :cry:

BriEOD
08-10-2005, 05:16 PM
What about the Bayliner Bri? I have always wanted to ride behind your Bayliner! :cry:

Yeah I hear ya smart guy...I'll be right back I've got to get a link out of my PM's.

6ballsisall
08-10-2005, 05:18 PM
Yeah I hear ya smart guy...I'll be right back I've got to get a link out of my PM's.

Easy tiger!! :eek:

Hey I broke 2k!!!! :dance:

BriEOD
08-10-2005, 05:18 PM
Congrats and moved up a spot. I suspect you will pass Mag and Andre soon.