PDA

View Full Version : What did I miss?????????????

Workin' 4 Toys
08-07-2011, 11:30 PM
I haven't been on here in awhile, what did I miss?

BriEOD
08-08-2011, 06:35 AM
Hmmmm....

Obama got elected, Harold (TMCNo1) quit the site, Doug (ETS) was quoted in Overtons for some girly looking gloves, and SkiDog sold his boat and then bought another one.

"Come on in, grab a brew it don't cost nothing."

Welcome Back

Covi
08-08-2011, 06:58 AM
sums it up!

2RLAKE
08-08-2011, 07:24 AM
I was just having a nice cup of coffee on vacation at the lake .... And you had to mention 'bama ....

Double D
08-08-2011, 08:03 AM
And the second annual Buckeye Bash is coming up on August 20th in Columbus, and with factory representation. Waahoo! Come on down and join us!

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

east tx skier
08-08-2011, 10:30 AM
Hmmmm....

Obama got elected, Harold (TMCNo1) quit the site, Doug (ETS) was quoted in Overtons for some girly looking gloves, and SkiDog sold his boat and then bought another one.

Welcome Back

That about sums it up. ;)

SkiDog
08-08-2011, 11:23 AM
Glad I missed this lil guy yesterday! Coulda done some damage.

LYNRDSKYNRD
08-08-2011, 11:33 AM

Whoa holy she-ite.........time to go all "Swamp People" :D

On another note I missed TMCNo1's departure from the site....is there a thread on the subject or was it ever openly discussed?

Covi
08-08-2011, 01:28 PM

SD-

What do you think that guy measured?

CantRepeat
08-08-2011, 01:52 PM
SD-

Over 12" 8p , I'm not surfing there!

Covi
08-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Over 12" 8p , I'm not surfing there!

Not me either! lol.

Willski
08-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Not me either! lol.

I'll third that one!!

SkiDog
08-08-2011, 03:41 PM
SD-

I would have to think he was 14' AT LEAST! At times i saw his whole body on the surface of the water. Looked like he was feeding on bait fish. About 3 times his whole head came completely out of the water with his mouth wide open!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

CantRepeat
08-08-2011, 04:09 PM
Doug got a belly button ring too.

east tx skier
08-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Doctor says it's just a fungus.

CantRepeat
08-08-2011, 04:16 PM
Doctor says it's just a fungus.

Should clear up in a day or so... lol.

TxsRiverRat
08-08-2011, 04:27 PM
I haven't been on here in awhile, what did I miss?

WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!

CantRepeat
08-08-2011, 04:40 PM
WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!

TWICE!!! :D

TxsRiverRat
08-08-2011, 04:45 PM
TWICE!!! :D

AWESOME!!!!!

snork
08-08-2011, 04:45 PM
judging by the smelly yellow stain on the floor... the toilet

Workin' 4 Toys
08-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Hmmmm....

Welcome Back
I'll assume doug was wearing them.
If I recall, Maristarsteve was getting into boat towing, Rexdog was building a wicked dragbug, Hoosierboob fell asleep under a pile a empty coors cans after a failed attempt at riding a dirtbike, magred was building a house on a hill, and Leroy was looking to buy a lot on a river under some power lines, a boat sales person tried to sell another brand of ski boats on this site.
I know I'm forgetting some things.....

Workin' 4 Toys
08-08-2011, 11:37 PM
Doug got a belly button ring too.
Doesn't surprise me.

barefoot
08-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Welcome back, BTW...

JohnE
08-09-2011, 07:34 PM
If I recall, Maristarsteve was getting into boat towing, Rexdog was building a wicked dragbug, Hoosierboob fell asleep under a pile a empty coors cans after a failed attempt at riding a dirtbike, magred was building a house on a hill, and Leroy was looking to buy a lot on a river under some power lines, a boat sales person tried to sell another brand of ski boats on this site.

Maristar's towing came and went, not sure abut Rex, HB's well HB, mag red is stuck on the side of the house, Leroy left and never came back, lauderdale lakes is kicking arse, #1 is pouting on the sideline, skidog's back in the game, Tricky is now a buckeye fan, Monte is now salvaging boats, Knox is moving, Stuey is replacing Hardi all over the east coast, Pram's paying shipping, Monkeys still eating peanuts, tires still take a year or so to ship, Cam's not stepping on anything, Jeff's drinking wine and golfing, Joe.....well, you need to have been here....., Johnny got hitched, stay tuned.

SkiDog
08-09-2011, 09:45 PM
Maristar's towing came and went, not sure abut Rex, HB's well HB, mag red is stuck on the side of the house, Leroy left and never came back, lauderdale lakes is kicking arse, #1 is pouting on the sideline, skidog's back in the game, Tricky is now a buckeye fan, Monte is now salvaging boats, Knox is moving, Stuey is replacing Hardi all over the east coast, Pram's paying shipping, Monkeys still eating peanuts, tires still take a year or so to ship, Cam's not stepping on anything, Jeff's drinking wine and golfing, Joe.....well, you need to have been here....., Johnny got hitched, stay tuned.

damn, thats the best post I have ever seen!:D

BriEOD
08-10-2011, 02:34 PM

Haven't seen nor heard from Leroy in sometime. A good lad, he was.