PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a 351W

americanskierJim
08-05-2011, 10:44 PM
Just wondering if anyone has a 351W for sale all together or all apart? I thank you for your help. AMSJim

DemolitionMan
08-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Just wondering if anyone has a 351W for sale all together or all apart? I thank you for your help. AMSJim

What are you building?

thatsmrmastercraft
08-06-2011, 12:57 AM
Hope the 351 in your boat is ok.

dpcsar
08-06-2011, 02:56 AM

I just got done building up my 351w to a 393 stroker in my boat. Let me know more what your looking for and I can see if my guy can make a deal for you. You can also contact him at www.redlinecamsandcranks.com

Kyle
08-06-2011, 03:00 AM
What happened Jim?????

americanskierJim
08-06-2011, 02:19 PM
Sorry for the RED ALARM my motor is doing great. My friend and I bought a 78 ski supreme. I know it is not a MC. The boat is all there but the motor. I will have to post some pics of the boat for all to see. It is in need of some TLC but we dont mind that. Thanks for you'r concern with my motor on my boat. AMSJim

thatsmrmastercraft
08-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Sorry for the RED ALARM my motor is doing great. My friend and I bought a 78 ski supreme. I know it is not a MC. The boat is all there but the motor. I will have to post some pics of the boat for all to see. It is in need of some TLC but we dont mind that. Thanks for you'r concern with my motor on my boat. AMSJim

The regulars just let go a collective sigh of relief.:rolleyes:

Glad to hear your boat is well. Looking forward to seeing what happens with this project.

mtajpa
08-06-2011, 02:39 PM

Glad to hear all is well. Did the Seat Ski see any action yet? I missed out on a 80 S&S buy 2 minutes. Was a local boat here that had been stored inside.

03geetee
08-06-2011, 05:07 PM

Glad to hear your boat is well. Looking forward to seeing what happens with this project.

X2!

JTR

CantRepeat
08-06-2011, 05:39 PM

Yup, will be nice seeing Jim's next go around! :D

americanskierJim
08-06-2011, 06:07 PM
Hi Mike, We have used the ski seat alot all ready. All my friends come over and want to go on it. I will have to take some pics and post them. Thanks again Mike for all your help.
That is to bad you missed out on the boat. Hope you find another one. I know I would like to find another MC to redo. But I guess I have to one at a time.

mtajpa
08-06-2011, 06:15 PM
The guy was asking 2200 and had new seats and carpet and was blue and white. Was turning it his complex and he called me and told me he just sold it. I guess I scared the buyer into it so it must of been a good deal. Good seeing you on here again. Mike

MissileMech
08-08-2011, 12:04 AM
I just replaced my 351 with a long block. The previous engine had a cracked block. 803 hrs on the meter when removed. everything is serviceable but the block. Let me know if there is any interest.

east tx skier
08-08-2011, 11:34 AM
My local dealer has a PCM GT-40 for sale. Complete and professionally rebuilt. Bet that 78 Ski Supreme would scream with a fuel injected 310 hp engine in it. PM me for the phone number if you're interested.

oxberger
08-08-2011, 11:59 AM
Sigh of relief here too Jim. The new project sounds awesome. If your looking for another MC project you can come to TN and help me with mine :-)

east tx skier
08-08-2011, 09:28 PM
Jim, I tried to respond to your PM, but the mailbox was full.

Hello I am intrested in the motor. I just might have to sell him mine and put this bad boy in my boat. Here is my number xxx-xxx-xxxx. Thanks AMSJim

Call Ski n Sports in Tyler TX and ask for Shannon. Tell him you're a friend of Doug's. I don't get any cut. Just like them to know I send some business their way.

Their number is 903.509.1754

Good luck.

americanskierJim
08-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Thanks Doug I will call them in the morn. Sorry my box is full I need to do a clean up .

Hey Ox, I wish I was closer to you I would help you out on your boat. How is it comming along any new pics?

MissileMech, I sent you a PM on the motor you have.

Cloaked
08-08-2011, 09:42 PM
Sigh of relief here too Jim. The new project sounds awesome. If your looking for another MC project you can come to TN and help me with mine :-)Can you narrow down where you are located? TN is 452 miles long and 180 miles wide.