PDA

View Full Version : Upholstry Question TN

Lakeside09
07-18-2011, 10:08 PM
This weekend I had a little run in with a fallen surfboard and my engine cover. It's not bad by any means but I am a neat freak and in the near future I am going to want to replace this. So where is the best place to order this piece and is there anywhere in TN that does good work?

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
07-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Well depending on your year a factory replacement skins might be available, the manufacturer is in TN, I would call a dealer and see whats available and who they use...

Lakeside09
07-18-2011, 10:21 PM
It's a 2003

MIskier
07-18-2011, 10:33 PM
This weekend I had a little run in with a fallen surfboard and my engine cover. It's not bad by any means but I am a neat freak and in the near future I am going to want to replace this. So where is the best place to order this piece and is there anywhere in TN that does good work?

Viper Customs if you cant get a skin from the factory.

TLR67
07-19-2011, 09:46 AM
There is a guy in Vonore that did my whole boat.... dont know if he is still around but he worked at the MC Plant for many decades...

CantRepeat
07-19-2011, 09:58 AM
There is a guy in Vonore that did my whole boat.... dont know if he is still around but he worked at the MC Plant for many decades...

I believe you are talking about Lennie, owner of Leading Edge Marine Interiors.

http://www.lemarineinteriors.com/

He did a complete interior on my 92. He did a great job. The only thing I would suggest is talking about what weight vinyl to use.

lazerhawk
07-19-2011, 10:14 AM
Viper Customs if you cant get a skin from the factory.

DO NOT send Viper your skins if you want to use your boat this summer. Jim seems to be a great guy, but it wasn't until he'd had my skins for 7 weeks that he informed me that my color choice was back ordered. This is after a 1-2 week turnaround was predicted. I'll update whenever I receive them. I'm guessing mid-December.

ShamrockIV
07-20-2011, 01:23 PM
mine were redone by a guy in jamestown by the previous owner of my boat. they did good work