PDA

View Full Version : Middle TN Riding

volunteerwatersports
07-18-2011, 08:15 PM
Would love to hook up with anyone in the middle Area to ride with. I mostly ride at Percy Priest or Center Hill, but do wander down to Tims Ford from time to time. If anyone wants to ride would love to find more people to ride with.

FoggyNogginz
07-19-2011, 01:34 AM
I'm in Mt Juliet and just 1 mile from Old Hickory, but I do get to Center Hill about once per month. Look for the red MC with the X9 tower. We're easy to spot by the Infinity oval speakers since they look a little different than the cans. Always looking for new lake friends!

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=329&pictureid=3304

ShamrockIV
07-20-2011, 02:26 PM
look for me on center hill. home base is houseboat on the wave break dock at edgar evans. we ride in a black X30 with american flag off the tower!! or pm me to hook up

oxberger
07-20-2011, 04:37 PM
My boat isn't sea worthy at the moment, but when it was I was on Percy Priest. Are you looking for people to ride with you or to meet up with on the lake? I'd be willing to pitch in for gas and I'm sure I'd be able to talk a friend into it too. I'm sure he's love a pull from an X-Star. Welcome! Now stop being a guest and join the board.

volunteerwatersports
07-20-2011, 11:56 PM
Ox am always looking for people to ride with. Pm me sometime and we will set a ride. Love to do the 5-8 evening ride.

oxberger
07-21-2011, 04:16 PM
Ox am always looking for people to ride with. Pm me sometime and we will set a ride. Love to do the 5-8 evening ride.

Sounds good. You need to be a member and not a guest for me to PM you. How many do you usually have going out with you?

FoggyNogginz
07-22-2011, 11:06 PM
I'll be on CHL tomorrow with he kids and wife. Stop me if you see a red X9 and lets do a little surfing!

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

Lakeside09
07-22-2011, 11:15 PM
I'm up on Dale Hollow... Let me know if you head up this way sometime.

coreyspalding
07-28-2011, 01:10 PM
I am going to be in the Nashville area the week of August 21st, I always vacation with my board. I would love to ride anythime during the week if you are availble. I will certainly show up with gas money! Let me know if that works.

volunteerwatersports
07-29-2011, 03:34 AM
That could work for sure. Always looking to ride. I wish I could get rid of the freaking guest title

coreyspalding
07-29-2011, 09:29 AM
Sorry, I am new to the team tal and have no idea how to change the Guest tag. Do you want to shoot me and e-mail address or phone number and I can get a hold of you when I am in town.

coreyspalding
07-29-2011, 09:38 AM
Sorry, I am new to the team talk and have no idea how to change the Guest tag. Do you want to shoot me and e-mail address or phone number and I can get a hold of you when I am in town.

oxberger
07-29-2011, 12:25 PM
That could work for sure. Always looking to ride. I wish I could get rid of the freaking guest title

Just email one of the Admins on here or a Moderator, they should be able to help you out. I'd definately be interested in meeting up. I haven't been out on the lake in about 3 years. Does it matter that I have no equipment?

volunteerwatersports
08-01-2011, 03:31 PM
Thanks so much finally got it taken car of. Email me through this and we will see about setting up a time to ride.

gid
08-12-2011, 12:06 PM
If anyone is interested in the Cumberland River (to me, the best kept secret for smooth water in middle TN) I live next door to the Commordore Yacht Club, have a key to their private boat ramp and live on the Cumberland (first dock coming out of the marina)

coreyspalding
08-22-2011, 10:20 PM
I arrived in Nashville yesterday with my board and gas money; are you availible to ride at all this week? If so just let me know where and when.

gid
08-24-2011, 05:50 PM
I arrived in Nashville yesterday with my board and gas money; are you availible to ride at all this week? If so just let me know where and when.

During the week I am working on the house, due to the flood in May 2010 - sucks.
The weekends I try to get the boat out depending on life.

Never boarded behind my 72' ... probably need to start.

volunteerwatersports
08-26-2011, 03:22 PM

How long are you going to be in town

coreyspalding
08-26-2011, 03:55 PM
How long are you going to be in town
Leaving tomorrow morning.

volunteerwatersports
08-26-2011, 07:15 PM
That sucks, been in AL for part of the week. Was going out tomorrow afternoon. Would give you a pull if you were still in the area. Will be at Percy at around 3pm

coreyspalding
08-26-2011, 07:32 PM
That sucks, been in AL for part of the week. Was going out tomorrow afternoon. Would give you a pull if you were still in the area. Will be at Percy at around 3pm
Too bad that I am leaving tomorrow. Have a good set anyway.