PDA

View Full Version : wakeboard / binder ?

Covi
07-17-2011, 09:34 AM
I own a liquid force wakeboard and want to give it to my wife because it is too small in size for me. I love my liquid force boots. My question is can I use my boots on other brand boards? For instance LF boots on CWB board.

-V-
07-17-2011, 02:05 PM
i believe so, i just swapped my bindings with another/different brand board.

Covi
07-17-2011, 03:07 PM
Great thanks. I was under the assumption that this could happen as well.

Jerseydave
07-17-2011, 04:13 PM
Some of the early Slingshot boards will not accept any other brand of binding.

Also, some of the newer LF boards have a little bit different hole pattern than the early ones, so you may not be able to move your bindings out to the last hole (widest stance) unless you get the adapters LF sells.

I'm not sure about CWB, but it should work with your bindings. Best to ask your local board shop though.

Covi
07-17-2011, 06:25 PM
Some of the early Slingshot boards will not accept any other brand of binding.

Also, some of the newer LF boards have a little bit different hole pattern than the early ones, so you may not be able to move your bindings out to the last hole (widest stance) unless you get the adapters LF sells.

I'm not sure about CWB, but it should work with your bindings. Best to ask your local board shop though.

JD-

Thanks I want to purchase a new CWB like I said but I want to make sure the boots fit. I'll ask the local shop first....Thanks for your help.

Covi
07-18-2011, 08:56 PM
http://www.evo.com/wakeboard-and-wakeboard-boot-binding-compatibility-chart-and-information.aspx

Above link is a chart for most wakeboard and binder compatibility.