PDA

View Full Version : Pictures at the boat ramp

oldairboater
07-17-2011, 08:17 AM
Last few weeks I have had a good time at the boat ramp. I am in the middle of my nights at work and can't be on the water. To take the miss out of it, I sometimes drive to the ramp and eat my lunch/supper combined before going in to work. I think I will start packing the camera. Could get some interesting shots.

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
07-17-2011, 04:37 PM
my boat ramp
2 months ago and yesterday
not very picturesque right now :mad:

Jerseydave
07-17-2011, 05:26 PM
my boat ramp
2 months ago and yesterday
not very picturesque right now :mad:

Wow, but it looks like you normally would only have about 3-4 feet of water right?
Hope you guys get some rain soon. Best of luck.

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
07-17-2011, 05:42 PM
Wow, but it looks like you normally would only have about 3-4 feet of water right?
Hope you guys get some rain soon. Best of luck.

Yeah at the ramp about 4ft but overall in the river, lake about 5 ft of water is gone...

thatsmrmastercraft
07-17-2011, 07:29 PM
Yeah at the ramp about 4ft but overall in the river, lake about 5 ft of water is gone...

We got 4 1/2" from Friday to Saturday. Would have gladly sent some your way.

Kevin@MWMC
07-18-2011, 01:14 AM
We got 4 1/2" from Friday to Saturday. Would have gladly sent some your way.

..........x2

Yeah, I heard Ramsey County got something like 5 1/2" in 4 hours Saturday morning. Ridiculous amount of rain in such a short time.

onejdgreen
07-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Wright County is pretty wet too, could have put the MC in the backyard Friday morning with the river I had running through my backyard...

ahhudgins
07-18-2011, 06:42 PM
My wife could've gotten a picture of me this weekend. We only had one boat in front of use when we got to the ramp. There were 3 men standing at the bow of the boat for several minutes and they apparently had a problem (while blocking the ramp). I think I waited about 10 minutes before I saw the marina owner slowly walk over to the 3 men and within a few seconds their boat was sliding off of the trailer. The marina owner told me that none of them knew how to flip the lever to reverse the winch. My blood was already boiling and I just layed my head against the steering wheel and almost cried while my wife laughed at me.

WHY WOULD YOU TAKE A BOAT TO THE LAKE IF YOU CAN'T EVEN OPERATE THE WINCH??!!!

thatsmrmastercraft
07-18-2011, 06:55 PM
My wife could've gotten a picture of me this weekend. We only had one boat in front of use when we got to the ramp. There were 3 men standing at the bow of the boat for several minutes and they apparently had a problem (while blocking the ramp). I think I waited about 10 minutes before I saw the marina owner slowly walk over to the 3 men and within a few seconds their boat was sliding off of the trailer. The marina owner told me that none of them knew how to flip the lever to reverse the winch. My blood was already boiling and I just layed my head against the steering wheel and almost cried while my wife laughed at me.

WHY WOULD YOU TAKE A BOAT TO THE LAKE IF YOU CAN'T EVEN OPERATE THE WINCH??!!!

Perhaps they thought the winch was voice activated:rolleyes:

TxsRiverRat
07-18-2011, 07:13 PM
Perhaps they thought the winch was voice activated:rolleyes:

Mine is...

I usually scream at the guy backing the truck up "unleash me, b*tch!"

Works every time!

thatsmrmastercraft
07-18-2011, 07:15 PM
Mine is...

Works every time!

That's it:D

TxsRiverRat
07-18-2011, 07:16 PM
That's it

LMFAO!

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

CantRepeat
07-18-2011, 07:16 PM
Mine is...

Works every time!

I do that too but I'd be without sex for weeks after screaming that at my driver! :D

TxsRiverRat
07-18-2011, 07:18 PM
I do that too but I'd be without sex for weeks after screaming that at my driver! :D

LOL - you have a driver with a babymaker? What is the world coming to?

:D:D:D