PDA

View Full Version : Showroom?

Patski
07-13-2011, 04:58 PM
Any reason showroom tab does not work? I get an error message when I try to open it.

thatsmrmastercraft
07-13-2011, 05:03 PM
Any reason showroom tab does not work? I get an error message when I try to open it.

Welcome to Team Talk. I just hit the showroom and it worked for me, for what that's worth.

thatsmrmastercraft
07-13-2011, 05:08 PM
While we are at it, why on earth do I have to look under "other Mastercrafts" in order to see a Stars & Stripes boat??? Did "WE" already forget that the early boats provided the basis for all the other MC's to evolve from? I know I shouldn't complain because I know how involved it was to get the smileys back, and I'm still hoping for Tapatalk, but can't that be retitled as something different than other?

Patski
07-13-2011, 06:14 PM
I can see the thumbnails but this is the message I get when trying to open a picture: "We're sorry, but the system experienced an unrecoverable error. Please try again later".

nascar
07-13-2011, 08:11 PM
I just tried the Showroom and it worked correctly for me . I opened a few pictures in the ProStar series .

-V-
07-13-2011, 10:54 PM
just tried it.

It said something like

EPIC FAIL!!!

or "We're sorry, but the system experienced an unrecoverable error. Please try again later".