PDA

View Full Version : ...really bummed out here

milkmania
07-26-2005, 10:21 PM
this Fahrenheit 9/11 video is really disturbing

don't know if it's been brought up before in this forum, but dangit.

I'm speechless

Cloaked
07-26-2005, 11:08 PM
this Fahrenheit 9/11 video is really disturbing

don't know if it's been brought up before in this forum, but dangit.

I'm speechlessSeriously, why would one man's opinion render you speechless? Just curious. :popcorn:

What bummed you out?

Mag_Red
07-26-2005, 11:10 PM
You buying that piece of crap propoganda disguised as a documentary??? :confused:

betsy&david Harrison
07-26-2005, 11:12 PM
I agree, very biased. Couldn't watch the entire thing.

Cloaked
07-26-2005, 11:13 PM
You buying that piece of crap propoganda disguised as a documentary??? :confused:Mag (without offending M-mania or disrespecting his opinion), I was thinking the same thing. I just said it a bit differently. ;)

Discuss.

Hoosier Bob
07-26-2005, 11:14 PM
Isn't that the same guy that blew himself up on "Team America?" That is the best scene he has been in yet! lost interest in his very onesided views during "ROGER AND ME." What about the obvious? Auto business I know.

Mag_Red
07-26-2005, 11:17 PM
Mag (without offending M-mania or disrespecting his opinion), I was thinking the same thing. I just said it a bit differently. ;)

Discuss."Tact" was never my middle name :D
nor "tool" for that matter.

6ballsisall
07-26-2005, 11:22 PM
"Tact" was never my middle name :D
nor "tool" for that matter.

Does that have anything to do with your other nickname "mr insensitive" :D

Mag_Red
07-26-2005, 11:27 PM
Does that have anything to do with your other nickname "mr insensitive" :D well .......now that you mention it. Does sort of go hand in hand

milkmania
07-26-2005, 11:35 PM
what troubles me is Bush's relationship with Saudi Arabia, Oil companies, Defence groups, etc..

While I don't agree with Michael Moore's concept of the truth, he did display some valid video footage where "The video footage spoke for itself"...
I don't mean his spin on the footage, but the words the people spoke.

Leroy
07-26-2005, 11:42 PM
This has been out for awhile Milk, I read the book years ago???

Our dependence on any country one as much as we depend on the oil countries is not good, but we are here and without them we would not be boating tomorrow! I don't want to sound cruel, but anyone can turn off the key and leave it off, turth is we all want cheap gas! The Bush family has been in the oil business for a long time also.

Farmer Ted
07-26-2005, 11:44 PM
what troubles me is Bush's relationship with Saudi Arabia, Oil companies, Defence groups, etc..

While I don't agree with Michael Moore's concept of the truth, he did display some valid video footage where "The video footage spoke for itself"...
I don't mean his spin on the footage, but the words the people spoke.

Politicians, regardless of the flavor, Repulican, Democrat, or Independant are prostitutes. They're all out there ho'in for some special intrest group and if people don't see that they've got their head buried in the sand.

It doesn't matter who's guy is in office you can garantee they're in bed with someone who the other side opposes.

Micheal Moore isn't worth expending the calories to comment on.

Just for the spirit of debate, what Bush/Saudi relationship are you refering to and what video footage, I've yet to see the film and don't anticipate seeing it any time in the near future.

erkoehler
07-26-2005, 11:54 PM
Haven't even spent the time to watch it...

tpttool
07-27-2005, 07:43 AM
Haven't even spent the time to watch it...

Hey Erk yer pretty cool buddy. Du you want to be my friend? Everyone makes fun of us both on here. You could come hang out with me and Dooker. I could help you wit your little problem of hooking up wit girls.

H20skeefreek
07-27-2005, 07:48 AM
If you are going to watch this movie and be upset, you owe it to yourself to also watch fahrenHYPE 911. It's the response to Moore's POS that liberals don't want you to see.

tex
07-27-2005, 08:36 AM
Down w/Moore! He's a nut!
Texans for Bush!

east tx skier
07-27-2005, 10:07 AM
Politicians, regardless of the flavor, Repulican, Democrat, or Independant are prostitutes. They're all out there ho'in for some special intrest group and if people don't see that they've got their head buried in the sand.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

dog paw
07-27-2005, 10:15 AM

It doesn't matter who's guy is in office you can garantee they're in bed with someone who the other side opposes.

Micheal Moore isn't worth expending the calories to comment on.

Just for the spirit of debate, what Bush/Saudi relationship are you refering to and what video footage, I've yet to see the film and don't anticipate seeing it any time in the near future.

Amen bother!

Imo that pussbag Moore is walking the line between opinion and treason I'll dig the hole for him and hanoi Jane right now in this 100 degree east coast steam bath :mad:

Ric
07-27-2005, 10:40 AM
Never saw it but I did see roger and me....
I knew then moore was a boob but didn't think then that he'd get as far as being the 2004 hollywood wing rep of the dems.

Granite_33
07-27-2005, 11:19 AM
Well, if you're going to see one perspective.......you might as well get the other perspective.

http://www.mooreexposed.com/911.html