View Full Version : Tell me what this hardware is used for

john jones
07-06-2011, 11:41 PM
I bought this 89 tristar a few months ago. I am looking to buy a bimini top for it. Are these brackets in this pic for a bimini top? wondering what the one inside the gunnel is used for. The 2 on top are the same, maybe for a different position?

I know someone will have an idea what these are for. This might save be having to drill more into my boat if these will work.


07-07-2011, 12:19 AM
They are for a bimini top, most likely a 2 post bimini (rear 2 legs) and a front strap if there are loops mounted forward somewhere.

07-07-2011, 09:10 AM
You are correct sir!

07-07-2011, 10:32 AM
I think those are mounting brackets for a cannon to take out jetskis