PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Give A Call Out To BAWS!!!

trickskier
07-04-2011, 12:38 PM
I was having a problem with the engine idiling too high in neutral, then would lose all throttle control (engine would only idle). Talked to Chuck at BAWS and we both thought it was the throttle position sensor. Made an appointment for early Friday AM. As it turned out I had a trip from hell getting there.

First, there was an accident that closed the interstate and I had to take a detour. Then, running around 70 MPH I blow the right front tire on my trailer. Pulled into a truckstop and asked guy in a pickup truck pulling a golf cart trailer if he had a floor jack - He said YES!!! He and his son helped me change the tire in about 10 minutes. Offered them $20 but they would not take it.

Finally got to BAWS around 2pm - They had a technician ready the minute I pulled in. While the technician was diagnosing the problem Jim took me to lunch. I offered to pay but he wouldn't let me!

Technician diagnosed problem as a the throttle control shifter not throttle position sensor. Unfortunately, they did not have the part in stock, but said they will have my boat ready for me to pick up this Friday.

Bottom line is BAWS is a FIRST CLASS MasterCraft Dealership. They did everthing they could to fix my boat so that I would not have to come back and bought me lunch too!!!

Thanks - Jim, Chuck, Dave and everyone at BAWS - You guys are the BEST!!!

Rick

TOO-TALL
07-04-2011, 05:30 PM
I need to give a shout out to Chuck at BAWS too.

I've been having motor issuse the last 3 weeks called BAWS last weekend because I live in the Chicago area and for some reason there are no techs working at MC dealerships in the chicago area on the weekend....go figure????

Anyway talked to Chuck and told him my problems.He gave me a list to try here.Unfortonetly nothing worked ,but he was really helpfull.And said if I lived in the area i could have brought the boat by and he would have hooked the laptop up to my motor.
Boat is fixed now.

CantRepeat
07-04-2011, 09:56 PM
I too need to give a shout out to BAWS. They make the best sales vids on youtube and I know Jim puts in something special for me in each one.

TIPHAT @ the crew!

agarabaghi
07-05-2011, 08:52 AM
I will also give props out to BAWS... they always are helpful!

timvan
07-05-2011, 09:42 AM
Please tell me you ate at the sandwich shop next door ...place is goood!

trickskier
07-05-2011, 09:57 AM
Please tell me you ate at the sandwich shop next door ...place is goood!

No we went to Beef O Bradys - But I definitely took some cubans home!

Jim@BAWS
07-05-2011, 01:01 PM
I too need to give a shout out to BAWS. They make the best sales vids on youtube and I know Jim puts in something special for me in each one.

TIPHAT @ the crew!

You must mean this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Tt9ajnSzg

Jim@BAWS
07-05-2011, 01:03 PM
No we went to Beef O Bradys - But I definitely took som cubans home!

He hid them under the back seat....Cmon I mean the sammiches...NO FREE Delivery to Brunswick GA this past week

Jim@BAWS

rjracin240
07-05-2011, 01:12 PM
No we went to Beef O Bradys - But I definitely took som cubans home!
Gotta watch out for them Cubans stowing away, seen 20 of them clinging to a truck innertube floating between Cuba and Florida :uglyhamme

SkiDog
07-05-2011, 05:14 PM
He hid them under the back seat....Cmon I mean the sammiches...NO FREE Delivery to Brunswick GA this past week

Jim@BAWS

I appreciate ya'll thinking bout me!:mad:

Jim@BAWS
07-05-2011, 05:58 PM

We where thinking. talking, cursing and pretty much abusing you...Thanks for the lunchtime
entertainment HA HA HA

Missed ya...not get that boat down here. It needs to be "JIM TESTED" for durability!!!

Jim

DooSPX
07-05-2011, 06:38 PM
Jim, Chuck, Dave and the rest are TOP NOTCH!!! I would not advertise for them in my Sig, on my boat, truck, and word of mouth if they are not worth it. But they are, 100% true to the brand, the owners and the community.

TxsRiverRat
07-05-2011, 06:42 PM
Hey now, watch the Cuban jokes...

trickskier
07-05-2011, 08:29 PM

I thought about you when I was eating one!

trickskier
07-10-2011, 07:23 PM
Gotta say thanks again to the crew at BAWS. Boat was ready Friday afternoon as promised! Took it out this weekend and it's running like a champ!!!

Thanks again --- Chuck, Jim, Dave, Josh and everyone at BAWS!!!