PDA

View Full Version : I didn't think this day would ever come

DJ 50
07-03-2011, 11:57 PM
So it finally happend. Until last week this has been the summer from hell. From boat and jet skis breaking down (including a total engine replacement on my father-in-laws 2010 A25 Cobalt) to everything in the new house breaking, to my jeep breaking. Last week was the first time since we bought our MasterCraft in Oct that we were able to actually put it in the water and ski behind it. It was crappy water and it didn't last long but I don't care. It was the first time drving our first boat. It was the first time I have ever skied behind an inboard. It was the first time either of us have driven an inboard, still some work that needs to be done with that one. I think my wife was trying to yank my arms off. It was also the fist time my wife has skied with her new ski. Even with the crappy water both of us went home very happy people. I love my MasterCraft.

ProStar Slalom
07-04-2011, 02:30 AM
Congrats on the first outing. That's a heck of a nice boat for a first one...enjoy.

Ric
07-04-2011, 09:25 AM
DJ isn't that an old country and western song? Except you forgot to talk about trains or prison..