PDA

View Full Version : 07 X2 For Sale

rhythm720
06-28-2011, 07:47 PM
Hello all, I need to sell my boat since Im moving to St. Thomas for work. I have an 07 X2 with MXC 350, 164 hours, AWESOME SHAPE, shower, Fly High Sac system with the 3 valves, 4 JL tower speakers, 2 Clarion amps, Clarion deck with Ipod hook up, Sirius, driver and transom remote, tower lights front and back, red led speaker rings on all speakers and led lights above the stern cup holders and red led light under the swim platform, red tower inserts, I just powder coated all knobs and rack levers black due to them fading, have replaced all impellers to green, teak platform, red bimini, boat cover, dual axle trailer with led lights, perfect pass, the maintenance has always been kept up to date, I change the oil 3 times a year.

I need to sell my boat for $50,000. I cannot take a dollar less due to thats what I owe on it. I baby this boat and it shows in the condition. I just put tires on it in December of 2010. I tried to post this in the Marketplace, but Im not sure why it wont let me. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at rhythm720@cox.net or call me at 480-748-0775 I will include more pictures soon. My name is Ryan

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c397/rhythm720/DSCN0401.jpg

JohnE
06-28-2011, 11:41 PM
There have been issues with the marketplace of late. YOu can email phil.walker@mastercraft.com with questions. Nice X2 and you should be able to get close to $50K for it in the peak season...which is closing soon. X2 pricing is all over the place. You might be on the high side, but it is loaded. Good luck with the sale and the new job.