PDA

View Full Version : MasterCraft Customer Service is on the ball

Stritt
08-25-2004, 09:59 PM
It was great to read the thread regarding MasterCraft and their service regarding having the replacement of the 02 209 hull and the 190 hull as well. Last month, I spoke with my dealer and expressed the concerns I have had and the many warranty issues that my family and I have dealt with with our 197. I wrote a letter to the dealer expressing concerns. Last week, the dealer called and let me know that he forwarded the letter on to MasterCraft. Even with all of the damage from Hurricane Charlie, Liquid Sports still followed through with my problems. The dealership lost the roof on one of the service bays and had multiple boats damaged....MasterCraft is coming to pick up the boat and taking it back to the factory for a complete inspection and repair. In this day and age I am more than pleased with MasterCraft's pledge to make the boat right. Liquid Sports has also stepped up to the plate with warranty repairs. Thanks Liquid Sports! I recently moved to FL and had purchased the boat in Kentucky. Mark at Liquid Sports has taken care of this boat like he sold it. It's a pleasure to be working with 2 great companies like MasterCraft and Liquid Sports to resolve my ongoing problems.

jimmer2880
08-26-2004, 07:45 AM
Always good to hear of someone getting good service! :woohoo:

mitch
08-26-2004, 08:20 AM
Mark, Sorry to hear you're having problems w/ your 197. Glad to hear MC is taking care of you. If you need a pull, feel free to head on up to Maine. Good luck!

Leroy
08-26-2004, 08:57 AM
Glad you are getting service. MC really seems to understand the importance of one customer. One unhappy customer talks to ten people who talk to ten people.....

I bet this is great feedback for the design/manf operations.

js1322
08-26-2004, 10:23 PM
I wish my experience iwth my delaer and Mastercraft were positive. I am on my second Mastercraft (2002 X9), nad have had a series of very preventable and poor service experiences.

Product issues are expected, my dealer in MASS bungled the simpled jobs (installing my bimini top, its been 2 years, at least 5 trips, and not only isnt my bimini installed, I have misplaced drill holes in my tower)

At first, Mastercraft dealer reps were responisve, but at the end they didnt return calls or care. My boat is in the shop right now to replace my tower and finally install my bimini. I hope this is the last time I have any dealings with my dealer.

If your in NE and want to buy a MC, I would drive North a bit to Waterville Maine. Hamlins is a top notch dealer and certainly wroth the drive. Or if you got the extra $$, buy a Nautique.

sfitzgerald351
08-30-2004, 09:26 PM
JS1322,

You haven't had a good experience with Action Marine? I'm in Boston, go to school in New Haven and bring the boat up to Maine / NH a couple of times a year so if the boat needs to go to a dealer it either goes to Action or Ray's in Milton, NH. I've only had the boat to each once (I do most things myself since it's a good hour drive each way to get to either) and had a good experience both places. The boat is back at Action now so we'll see how it goes.

Scott