PDA

View Full Version : MasterCraft By Design

Stars & Stripes
06-21-2011, 01:27 PM
MasterCraft By Design,

I recently made a purchase of $220 from MasterCraft By Design and was delighted when my shipment arrived at my house twice. Even though I would love to have an extra of each hat and shirt that I ordered, I must do the right thing and return them to you. I have had the extra shipment for around a week but I have been busy at work and not had a chance to notify you. Can you please send me an email at bwilkey@bpg.com with your phone number so that I can call you to set up the return?

Thanks,
Blake

DemolitionMan
06-21-2011, 01:28 PM
MasterCraft By Design,

I recently made a purchase of $220 from MasterCraft By Design and was delighted when my shipment arrived at my house twice. Even though I would love to have an extra of each hat and shirt that I ordered, I must do the right thing and return them to you. I have had the extra shipment for around a week but I have been busy at work and not had a chance to notify you. Can you please send me an email at bwilkey@bpg.com with your phone number so that I can call you to set up the return?

Thanks,
Blake

Just send it to me and I will make sure they get it.;)

scott023
06-21-2011, 01:31 PM
Their phone number is 1-888-460-6186. Email is sales@mastercraftbydesign.com. Ask for Adam, he will get you set up.