PDA

View Full Version : New Bindings

nickespi
06-16-2011, 04:33 PM
Picked up some new bindings today while I was picking my boat up from the doctor(had to replace the fuel sending unit). I am totally stoked about them. Typically I'm a Hyperlite guy, but as soon as I tried these on, I was hooked. They're the 2011 Ronix Reliks. Everything I was looking for in a binding. My previous bindings, Hyperlite 3DS, were too stiff(that's what she said) and too heavy. And super tall. These Reliks are much shorter, offer a lot more flex, and are easy to get into. I could never get into my 3DS unless I used shaving cream. Not an issue anymore. Can't wait to ride them(that's what she said).

aaron.
06-16-2011, 04:46 PM
what kind of woman would complain when it's too stiff? lol

DemolitionMan
06-16-2011, 04:54 PM
I will have to check those out. I am in the market for a new board and bindings.

nickespi
06-16-2011, 05:09 PM
what kind of woman would complain when it's too stiff? lol

HAHA! Not many...

I will have to check those out. I am in the market for a new board and bindings.

If you don't need a ton of ankle support, these are great. Not that they don't offer any support, but it's a lot less than the 3DS bindings. My old bindings were modeled off snowboard bindings though... The board I'm running is a Hyperlite Premier Danny Harf Edition. No complaints with it at all.

scott023
06-16-2011, 05:16 PM
I have the Reliks as well. Zero complaints, would by again or suggest them to anyone that asked.