PDA

View Full Version : One last attempt before I take it to a dealer....(stargazer install)

SWeaver
06-06-2011, 10:11 PM
So, I got every thing mounted for the stargazer, EXCEPT, it seems as though the plug and play white wiring harness that comes up through the hole in the floor with the steering cable is cut off. Problem is, I don't know what wires go where. Does anybody have a picture of this wiring harness so I can recreate it with the wires in the proper pins? F-ing previous owner.....

SWeaver
06-06-2011, 10:52 PM
Is this the perfect pass plug? It doesn't fit into the master module, and neither of the two harnesses they sent me would fit it. One is rpm and the other power, i think, but like i said, they're not even close to fitting this plug (which was found in under the drivers side floor area).....

Bouyhead
06-07-2011, 06:30 AM
That looks like the plug for the servo motor. The wires for the RPM signal and power should come from the dash area.

SWeaver
06-07-2011, 08:38 AM
Thanks, but it is not. This one came up from a hole in the floor on the other side of the drivers foot board, along with the steering cable and another bundle of wires.

It is a similar size to the servo harness.

bturner2
06-07-2011, 08:50 AM
Call Perfect Pass. The support is absolutely great I'm sure they'll be happy to help you.