PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning my drip mould

sjskier
06-06-2011, 08:26 AM
Ok, Need some ideas, I was waxing the boat and trailer this weekend, the decals on the boat are drip mould style. The ones on the transome are extremely dirty from exshaust gases, I tried magic eraser, some cleaner called awesome,there better but it took like 45 min just to get the M white, any ideas on a better way or product to speed up the process without damaging the drip mould decals, also could use new ones for the side of the boat if anyone knows were to get them, looked everywhere, no one seems to be able to find me a set,The guy that had the boat before me riped one when it was at the dock on his lake, I glued it back on when i got the boat but, just a little anal about leaving things like that.

broncotw
06-06-2011, 08:58 AM
If you are interested in replacing the MC logos on the side(s) of your boat I would call "Eric" at the MasterCraft dealership in Chicago.... When I was in the process of replacing the drip mold decals on my 2005 Prostar 197TT I searched extensively and he gave me the best deal and beat all the others by approximately $150.00... Not sure what logos you have but the ones for the 2005TT were pretty expensive....

76S&S
06-06-2011, 09:27 AM
Isn't Eric at another dealer now?

broncotw
06-06-2011, 02:35 PM
Not sure!!! He was there last mid-summer/fall......

Ryan
06-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Eric can get you some stickers, but they won't say MasterCraft ;)

Thrall
06-08-2011, 03:10 AM
Eric can get you some stickers, but they won't say MasterCraft ;)

Yeah, but you could have the only Nautique Prostar 190 on the lake!