PDA

View Full Version : How do post pictures

stu272
05-31-2011, 06:46 PM
Took a few pics this past weekend that I would like to share with everybody how do you post pics from a file. And can you post videos or do you have to make a link to youtube

agarabaghi
05-31-2011, 06:50 PM
upload it to a service like imageshack.us and copy the link

east tx skier
05-31-2011, 07:10 PM
You'll need tags around the url for the link.

Or you can upload it (no larger than 650 pixels in any direction) by going to "manage attachments."

thatsmrmastercraft
06-01-2011, 11:51 PM
1. Click Paperclip icon
2. Click Browse button
3. Locate the picture in your computer and click on it
4. Click Upload button ( to the right of the Browse button)
5. Once picture is uploaded (it will take a moment or two) it will show as Current Attachment
6. Click Close Window button
7. After you have entered text, use Preview Post button to make sure you selected the proper picture.

stu272
06-02-2011, 07:30 AM
Posted some pics on Memorial Day pictures post Thanks for the help

Huskie05
06-02-2011, 10:40 AM
1. Click Paperclip icon
2. Click Browse button
3. Locate the picture in your computer and click on it
4. Click Upload button ( to the right of the Browse button)
5. Once picture is uploaded (it will take a moment or two) it will show as Current Attachment
6. Click Close Window button
7. After you have entered text, use Preview Post button to make sure you selected the proper picture.

I did all this, it fails almost immediately. The size of the jpeg is 114k, so I know its not to big. Any ideas on how to fix all this. I have posted pics before, sometimes it works, other times not so much.

DemolitionMan
06-02-2011, 10:42 AM
I have had the same problem.

UrbantuxTN
06-02-2011, 03:04 PM
I did all this, it fails almost immediately. The size of the jpeg is 114k, so I know its not to big. Any ideas on how to fix all this. I have posted pics before, sometimes it works, other times not so much.

Since day one I have never been able to post pics. I end up having to add them to an album under the User CP and then I can post the BB Code for the image to include it in a post.