PDA

View Full Version : What else do YOU do?

Workin' 4 Toys
07-22-2005, 11:17 AM
Who else has other hobbies? Winter, fall, spring, summer? What do you do when you aren't in the MC?

bcampbe7
07-22-2005, 11:20 AM
Golf nearly all year long
Snowboard in the Winter
RC cars

AirJunky
07-22-2005, 11:22 AM
Theres something else? ;)
Sky Ski & ride dirt bikes year round, snow ski in the winter.

Oh, and I have an RC MC X-Star but I'm not sure I'd call it a hobby. More like chasin the ducks & geese around the lake. :cool:

3event
07-22-2005, 11:24 AM
Winter?

Clean up the house, garage, and do all the projects I ignore in the summer because it's short and we have to be BOATIN' !!!!

Wait, there must be time for something else??????

The summer is short enough here to avoid taking up golf. It would be a shame to waste a perfectly good boating day stuck out on the golf course!

3event
07-22-2005, 11:25 AM
Oh, and 4 kids. What's a hobby? The great thing about boating and watersports is that the whole family enjoys my favorite outdoor pastime!

Workin' 4 Toys
07-22-2005, 11:26 AM
Golf nearly all year long
Snowboard in the Winter
RC cars
What cars you into? I am into Associated and HPI.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-22-2005, 11:27 AM
Oh, and 4 kids. What's a hobby? The great thing about boating and watersports is that the whole family enjoys my favorite outdoor pastime!
A wisconsin resident with no snowmobiling?!? WHAT :eek: !!

bcampbe7
07-22-2005, 11:29 AM
What cars you into? I am into Associated and HPI.

Traxxas for me thus far.

Right now I just have a Stampede. It is brushless and will do close to 50mph on 10 GP3300's. So it's plenty good for me. I don't race, just run around the yard and local dirt field. It's also great exercise for the dog. She loves to chase the thing.
I have thought about picking up a T4, but not sure.

3event
07-22-2005, 11:33 AM
workin.... no one ever offered to drag me out snowmobiling, so never caught the fever. don't even own a blaze orange insulated suit! i know, i'm a sad example for my state's winter enthusiasts......

Workin' 4 Toys
07-22-2005, 11:54 AM
workin.... no one ever offered to drag me out snowmobiling, so never caught the fever. don't even own a blaze orange insulated suit! i know, i'm a sad example for my state's winter enthusiasts......
We go snowmobiling up in the U.P. and hayward area. I have been ridin' since the mid 70's. Now that my little one is getting to be big enough, I am going to get her, her own. I am looking for a kitty cat like I rode when I was a kid. Never really got over the thrill.
Back when we first started ridin', we were thrilled to get them up to 50mph. Now-a-days, my secondary clutch doesn't even engage until then. We're pushing 105mph in 2000' on a stock sled before we start modifying them. And we aren't all into just racing them. All of us out trail riding is awesome too. Head out on a 100 mile cruise. If you ever get a chance, take it. There are tons of places up there that rent them.

tex
07-22-2005, 11:59 AM
Snow skiing and boarding, hockey, cooking, cocktails, and Vegas!

P-Rod
07-22-2005, 12:07 PM
Life seems so busy, but we do the following....

1) Salmon & Steelhead Fishing (Fall)
2) Duck & Goose Hunt (Fall/Winter)
3) Snow Skiing (Winter/Spring)
4) Little League Baseball Coaching (Late Winter through July)
5) Golfing (Year Round)

Workin' 4 Toys
07-22-2005, 12:07 PM
Traxxas for me thus far.

Right now I just have a Stampede. It is brushless and will do close to 50mph on 10 GP3300's. So it's plenty good for me. I don't race, just run around the yard and local dirt field. It's also great exercise for the dog. She loves to chase the thing.
I have thought about picking up a T4, but not sure.
I really got out of Batt. op. Once I stepped into Nitro, I never looked back, my batt. ops just sit and collect dust, got a few oldies too, USA1, Samarui, a few RC10's, Grasshopper, Hornet, and I think I may still have some road cars. Forget all the model numbers.
The only TRUCK I have now is the SAVAGE, and I have a body I painted that matchs my tow rig identically. I am workin on building trailer to hook to it and tow the rc boats. I wish I could find a MC rc boat. No luck.
I am looking to see that associated brings to the table in the next year, probably get what they come up with. I am going to get back into rc boats. A good winter build.

bcampbe7
07-22-2005, 12:15 PM
I really got out of Batt. op. Once I stepped into Nitro, I never looked back, my batt. ops just sit and collect dust, got a few oldies too, USA1, Samarui, a few RC10's, Grasshopper, Hornet, and I think I may still have some road cars. Forget all the model numbers.
The only TRUCK I have now is the SAVAGE, and I have a body I painted that matchs my tow rig identically. I am workin on building trailer to hook to it and tow the rc boats. I wish I could find a MC rc boat. No luck.
I am looking to see that associated brings to the table in the next year, probably get what they come up with. I am going to get back into rc boats. A good winter build.

My Walmart has a few... They are the X-Star models. I don't think they go very fast either.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-22-2005, 12:19 PM
My Walmart has a few... They are the X-Star models. I don't think they go very fast either.
No way!! They have MC's??? I have been looking everywhere. Who makes them??

yzwiley
07-22-2005, 12:22 PM
Moto. I'm an endurance racer.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/yzwiley/Moto/04Cowbell2.jpg

AirJunky
07-22-2005, 12:22 PM
I have the one that is like 2' long. Goes plenty fast enough to chase my dog, the ducks & geese on the lake.
:steering:

Ric
07-22-2005, 12:25 PM
No way!! They have MC's??? I have been looking everywhere. Who makes them??
keep an eye on ebay for rc Xstar boats, I see them from time to time there

Workin' 4 Toys
07-22-2005, 12:25 PM
Life seems so busy, but we do the following....

1) Salmon & Steelhead Fishing (Fall)
2) Duck & Goose Hunt (Fall/Winter)
3) Snow Skiing (Winter/Spring)
4) Little League Baseball Coaching (Late Winter through July)
5) Golfing (Year Round)
Hunting I have done, mostly "clay" pigeons, but have gone duck, deer, and pheasant.
Snow skiing, have done. My wife had me out three times for this, after not being very good at it we decided to upgrade my experience the third. After going downhill and turning the wrong way into the the "trick" path and hitting a jump that shouldn't have been there (in my opinion), I landed square on my back and therefore ended my motivation to snow ski. I've come to terms, when theres snow, I'm on my sleds.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-22-2005, 12:27 PM
keep an eye on ebay for rc Xstar boats, I see them from time to time there
Will do. And as far as the speed goes, there is nothing that can't be modified. But it would be more for the looks behind the truck.

milkmania
07-22-2005, 12:33 PM
here's what Santa brought

the boat is made by New Bright, sold by wal-mart
http://home.alltel.net/bhammon/boat.jpg

milkmania
07-22-2005, 12:36 PM
here's one for sale
http://www.ioffer.com/i/Radio-Control-Mastercraft-Boat-7277574

bcampbe7
07-22-2005, 12:49 PM
THe X-stars pictured are the ones I am talking about... I was at Wally World Monday and they still had 1 or 2. If you want me to pick one up and ship it to ya, let me know.

EDIT: $33 for the one Milk posted is a decent deal. I think the one here is around $90. It is the 2' long one though.

pilot02
07-22-2005, 12:55 PM
THe X-stars pictured are the ones I am talking about... I was at Wally World Monday and they still had 1 or 2. If you want me to pick one up and ship it to ya, let me know.

EDIT: $33 for the one Milk posted is a decent deal. I think the one here is around $90. It is the 2' long one though.

The one at WalMart should be $79.96 if memory serves me correctly. Actually looked at it last night at the store (pt job).

milkmania
07-22-2005, 12:57 PM
The one at WalMart should be $79.96 if memory serves me correctly. Actually looked at it last night at the store (pt job).

I need to get a part time job doing LP work at wal-mart (Loss Prevention)

bcampbe7
07-22-2005, 12:59 PM

I didn't see a price. The wife told me it was around $90. Maybe that was so I wouldn't buy it for myself. :)

AirJunky
07-22-2005, 01:04 PM
I didn't see a price. The wife told me it was around $90. Maybe that was so I wouldn't buy it for myself. :)
Ouch, and I found it in the clearance aisle for $49!

bcampbe7
07-22-2005, 01:07 PM
Ouch, and I found it in the clearance aisle for $49!

Is that for the big honking MC? Did you buy it???

milkmania
07-22-2005, 01:07 PM
I really doubt that my cheepa$$ would have paid more than $50.00 for it either:rolleyes:

17.5" length & 5.5" beam

AirJunky
07-22-2005, 01:12 PM
Is that for the big honking MC? Did you buy it???
It's the 2' long one. Yea, I bought it. It looks like it might be a bit different than the one Milk has. Twin props & rudders in back. Chrome tower. Rudder position adjustment further back. 6 knobs holding the deck down on the hull.

I haven't figured out how to make a small Sky Skier to drag around behind it yet..... :purplaugh

bcampbe7
07-22-2005, 01:17 PM
It's the 2' long one. Yea, I bought it. It looks like it might be a bit different than the one Milk has. Twin props & rudders in back. Rudder position adjustment further back. 6 knobs holding the deck down on the hull.

Sorry, you posted that picture already. I didn't pay attention to the username before... :o

Nice! It is 19.2V or something like that, isn't it?

I had a SN twin engine, but it was not very fast and to turn one engine would go into reverse while the other continued forward. I ended up giving it to mynephew.

I would love to try out the one you have. I may have to make a trip to Wally World for myself!

ski_king
07-22-2005, 01:18 PM
I got 2 of the small ones at wal-mart for $10 each last fall. Cute and fun, but not fast. Waiting for a deal on one of the big ones.

DO NOT leave it sit on your upholstery in the sun. I now have a red stripe on my drivers seat that will not come off.

AirJunky
07-22-2005, 01:27 PM
Nice! It is 19.2V or something like that, isn't it?

I had a SN twin engine, but it was not very fast and to turn one engine would go into reverse while the other continued forward. I ended up giving it to mynephew.

I'm not sure what the voltage is on the battery but will check it out later. And I'll watch our Wally World for more of them.
It's a single engine & battery, but has 2 props & 2 rudders.

shepherd
07-22-2005, 02:10 PM
When I get my fishfinder/GPS installed, I'm going fishing in this, my other boat... Just bought my first fishing rod/reel last month.

shepherd
07-22-2005, 02:12 PM
Surfing, when it's up... Usually in winter or hurricane season here.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-22-2005, 02:25 PM
When I get my fishfinder/GPS installed, I'm going fishing in this, my other boat... Just bought my first fishing rod/reel last month.
Got yourself a shark net?

captkidd
07-22-2005, 02:30 PM
I recently bought one of these at Radio Shack for half price (think it was about $62.50). It's a lot of fun, but I need to take it out to a softball field or something until I can get the hang of it.
http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&product%5Fid=60-4353

bcampbe7
07-22-2005, 02:38 PM
Whew! I was hoping I was not the only adult on here who was reverting back to childhood via RC vehicles. :D They are all a blast!
I would love to learn to fly helicopters but those things are pricey to start out and when you crash. :eek:

River Rat
07-22-2005, 03:07 PM
1. Deer Hunting
2. Camping
3. Wake Boarding
4. Raising 4 kids
5. And this
I do have RC cars but I leave that to the kids :D most of the time

NeilM
07-22-2005, 03:33 PM
Running (Half Marathon, 10K, etc) - My first Marathon will be this December

Cross County Skiing

P-Rod
07-22-2005, 03:48 PM
Hunting I have done, mostly "clay" pigeons, but have gone duck, deer, and pheasant.
Snow skiing, have done. My wife had me out three times for this, after not being very good at it we decided to upgrade my experience the third. After going downhill and turning the wrong way into the the "trick" path and hitting a jump that shouldn't have been there (in my opinion), I landed square on my back and therefore ended my motivation to snow ski. I've come to terms, when theres snow, I'm on my sleds.

Starting to snow ski as an adult is very difficult. The problem is that you already know about fear and pain. It definately is easier the younger you start. I started my son and daughter on the ski's when they turned 4 years old, now that they are 9 & 11, they both out ski me and the wife.

6ballsisall
07-23-2005, 12:45 AM
Snowski, Outdoors, Flyfishing, and spend WAY to much time on this board :D

Tennesseeski
07-23-2005, 04:15 AM
Snow skiing is my true passion!!! If I could only do one thing the rest of my life, that would be it!!!! The boat would be gone tommorrow. Give it one more try workin' 4 toys!!. For me that is the greatest thrill there is. And for any of you in Utah, I love the snow there :headbang: . Whistler,B.C. was great but the week I spent in Park City back in March was BETTER!!!!! ALTA rocks too!! Going back next year to hit the ones we missed this year. Also spent a week in Jackson Hole with the powder mags, which was awsome :D but Utah still rules in my book. Only one place to ski in Tennessee, but beats nothing. N.C. has some good places within 2 hrs or less. Snowshoe,W.V. is great also. Man LET IT SNOW!!
OK OK it is summer I know. But in case you didn't fiqure it out, I love to snow ski!!

LakePirate
07-23-2005, 05:01 AM
Head over to Deer Valley and Sundance the next time you are out in Utah, they rock. The problem is that once you go and ski out west you never want to ski on the east ice again.

Tennesseeski
07-23-2005, 08:26 AM
Yeah, it does suck to leave out west and come back to our man-made snow/ice. But a bad day of skiing on ice beats a good day at work.

Tennesseeski
07-23-2005, 08:30 AM
I got 2 of the small ones at wal-mart for $10 each last fall. Cute and fun, but not fast. Waiting for a deal on one of the big ones.

DO NOT leave it sit on your upholstery in the sun. I now have a red stripe on my drivers seat that will not come off.
Try a mister clean "magic eraser" on that stripe. Man those things work wounders. I bet it might just get it out.:twocents

6ballsisall
07-24-2005, 12:55 AM
Snow skiing is my true passion!!! If I could only do one thing the rest of my life, that would be it!!!! The boat would be gone tommorrow. Give it one more try workin' 4 toys!!. For me that is the greatest thrill there is. And for any of you in Utah, I love the snow there :headbang: . Whistler,B.C. was great but the week I spent in Park City back in March was BETTER!!!!! ALTA rocks too!! Going back next year to hit the ones we missed this year. Also spent a week in Jackson Hole with the powder mags, which was awsome :D but Utah still rules in my book. Only one place to ski in Tennessee, but beats nothing. N.C. has some good places within 2 hrs or less. Snowshoe,W.V. is great also. Man LET IT SNOW!!
OK OK it is summer I know. But in case you didn't fiqure it out, I love to snow ski!!

I'm with you! Whistler is fun and is BIG! Skied most of Utah and I like Alta best, it's the skiers place :headbang: Jackson's Hole is a good time and beatiful. In Colorado (lived there 20+ years) I skied Breck mostly but loved the East Face of A-Basin.
I live 10 minutes from a ski resort here, uh, if you can call it that. Gives you somthing to do in the winter though, all 150 vertical feet of it :rolleyes:

jimmer2880
07-25-2005, 06:31 AM
I'm with you! Whistler is fun and is BIG! Skied most of Utah and I like Alta best, it's the skiers place :headbang: Jackson's Hole is a good time and beatiful. In Colorado (lived there 20+ years) I skied Breck mostly but loved the East Face of A-Basin.
I live 10 minutes from a ski resort here, uh, if you can call it that. Gives you somthing to do in the winter though, all 150 vertical feet of it :rolleyes:

The best resort is the one closest to where you live.

I've been a part time ski instructor for 15 years at a 600' hill. Love almost every minute of it!

bucky
07-25-2005, 08:13 AM
This is a pretty tough crowd to compete with. I used to have several hobbies, but since I got the boat, that's about it. I'm working on a tree frog research project, and the V.F.D takes up the rest of my time. I'll give snow skiing another try this year in N.M.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-25-2005, 09:42 AM
1. Deer Hunting
2. Camping
3. Wake Boarding
4. Raising 4 kids
5. And this
I do have RC cars but I leave that to the kids :D most of the time
The skydiving thing, I will have to try someday. Looks like quite the thrill.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-25-2005, 09:55 AM
We are into Four Wheeling, Boating of all sorts skiing & racing, RC everything(boats, cars, trucks, planes, motorcycles), Bicycling, Snowmobiling, Racing cars, and the obvious parenting which is not to be considered a hobby in most cases.

As an individual I am into woodworking, welding and machining, and building abotu anything. I love to get into everything to see what makes it tick, and see how it could be improved.

As an individual My wife is into rollerblading.

erkoehler
07-25-2005, 11:58 AM
Snowmobiling is what we do when I can't get the boat into the water because of the ice! I have a 2003 Arctic Cat Firecat 700 EFI and a 2002 Arctic Cat ZL 600 EFI SS!

Nothing like floating through a field with 4+ feet of powder!!! :D :D

Workin' 4 Toys
07-25-2005, 12:14 PM
We just got rid of a VMAX, have a VIPER now for the wife. I am trying to decide between an '06 ZR900, '05 ZR900, or a used '03 ZR900. Problem is '06 the only way to get them is EFI. I don't really want efi on a sled. Any advice?

Workin' 4 Toys
07-25-2005, 12:16 PM
Snowmobiling is what we do when I can't get the boat into the water because of the ice! I have a 2003 Arctic Cat Firecat 700 EFI and a 2002 Arctic Cat ZL 600 EFI SS!

Nothing like floating through a field with 4+ feet of powder!!! :D :D
Ever been to lower Michigan when they get snow?

erkoehler
07-25-2005, 12:19 PM
What is the reason for not wanting efi? I have EFI on both of my sleds, and LOVE it. Once you have it, you will never want to go back. Easier starts, 1-2 pulls no matter how cold. Last season, it was -27 when we went out to start the sleds in the morning, two pulls later my F7 was idling as smooth as can be. All my buddies have XC 700's, and they were standing out there for the next 10 minutes messing with the choke and feathering the throttle to keep them going.

The throttle pull is alos MUCH easier. Your thumb will thank you for the change.

If you are looking for a dealer with leftovers, let me know I think mine still has a few.

erkoehler
07-25-2005, 12:23 PM
Ever been to lower Michigan when they get snow?

no, we either go to northern wi or soutern wi. Usually when lower MI gets snow so does Whitewater, WI. My buddies have house there, so it makes it easy, and only takes 1 hour 30 minutes to get there. Otherwise, my family has a resort in Northern WI that we also frequent.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-25-2005, 12:30 PM
What is the reason for not wanting efi? I have EFI on both of my sleds, and LOVE it. Once you have it, you will never want to go back. Easier starts, 1-2 pulls no matter how cold. Last season, it was -27 when we went out to start the sleds in the morning, two pulls later my F7 was idling as smooth as can be. All my buddies have XC 700's, and they were standing out there for the next 10 minutes messing with the choke and feathering the throttle to keep them going.

The throttle pull is alos MUCH easier. Your thumb will thank you for the change.

If you are looking for a dealer with leftovers, let me know I think mine still has a few.
Modifications, is the number one answer in one word. With efi you can not do them. You are limited to clutch and track changes, thats it. I am not a big fan of leave it alone. I have a friend that blew up his F7efi a few times with the top tuners in the industry on his side attempting to tune it right, with catastrophic results. The systems are sooo finiky. I like the ease of starts and the warm ups of the efi, but I have never had to pull any of our carbs more than three times even in -25. So that I am not sold on. It's the, "can I leave it stock and be happy with it."
Throttle pull I did not notice, but I have not riden one for a long period of time, I will have to consider than when we ride for 8 hours straight, thumb fatigue sucks.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-25-2005, 12:32 PM
no, we either go to northern wi or soutern wi. Usually when lower MI gets snow so does Whitewater, WI. My buddies have house there, so it makes it easy, and only takes 1 hour 30 minutes to get there. Otherwise, my family has a resort in Northern WI that we also frequent.
I guess it would be ride for you to Mich, last year we got word of a snow storm in lower mich, 1hr 15 min for us, and had a blast. Better than going to north wis 8 hours away for a weekend "sometimes".

School Skier
07-25-2005, 12:48 PM
In fall we fish for Walleyes and Muskies in Wisconsin. During the winter we work out at the Y and try to keep warm we also try to recruit new skiers for the upcoming season and take a road trip somewhere in our great nation.

erkoehler
07-25-2005, 01:06 PM
I guess it would be ride for you to Mich, last year we got word of a snow storm in lower mich, 1hr 15 min for us, and had a blast. Better than going to north wis 8 hours away for a weekend "sometimes".

It takes me about 5 and a half hours without a trailer to get to Northern WI. I just leave one of my sleds up there.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-25-2005, 01:23 PM
In fall we fish for Walleyes and Muskies in Wisconsin. During the winter we work out at the Y and try to keep warm we also try to recruit new skiers for the upcoming season and take a road trip somewhere in our great nation.
Another none snowmobiling Wisconsin resident??? I find that hard to believe.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-25-2005, 01:26 PM
It takes me about 5 and a half hours without a trailer to get to Northern WI. I just leave one of my sleds up there.
That explains it. I never leae my sleds anywhere but in my shed. We go so many places with them its hard to plan. My buddy has a few spare sleds he leaves up there for guests to ride, but otherwise we always have them with us. Sometimes we ever hit the local forest preserves that they allow sleds on. Get some quick rides in 10 minutes away.

You guys into racing at all?

erkoehler
07-25-2005, 03:20 PM
That explains it. I never leae my sleds anywhere but in my shed. We go so many places with them its hard to plan. My buddy has a few spare sleds he leaves up there for guests to ride, but otherwise we always have them with us. Sometimes we ever hit the local forest preserves that they allow sleds on. Get some quick rides in 10 minutes away.

You guys into racing at all?

I have two sleds, both of which I love to ride and are plenty fast/aggressive. I leave the F7 in my garage up there then it is ready whenever I am up there. I keep the ZL in IL during the winter that way we can take the short trips to Southern WI/Northern IL.

As far as racing, just the quick 100+ mph run across the lake.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-25-2005, 04:03 PM
I have two sleds, both of which I love to ride and are plenty fast/aggressive. I leave the F7 in my garage up there then it is ready whenever I am up there. I keep the ZL in IL during the winter that way we can take the short trips to Southern WI/Northern IL.

As far as racing, just the quick 100+ mph run across the lake.

Ever been to the wienie roast in hayward? On Nomakogan(spelling?)

I am going to ask my buddy when it is this year. It is an unbelievable event, if you are into crowds and spectacular ice racing.
A friend of mine makes a 1/4 mile track in front of his house almost every day. Maintains it like it is an official track. So we spend alot of time on it. But love the trails too.

LakePirate
07-25-2005, 04:35 PM
As far as hobbies/part time jobs I referee College and High School Basketball. I used to play golf quite a bit but I don't have the time to practice as much as I need to to be able to play at the level that I have grown accustomed to, so I don't play much anymore.

erkoehler
07-25-2005, 08:29 PM
Ever been to the wienie roast in hayward? On Nomakogan(spelling?)

I am going to ask my buddy when it is this year. It is an unbelievable event, if you are into crowds and spectacular ice racing.
A friend of mine makes a 1/4 mile track in front of his house almost every day. Maintains it like it is an official track. So we spend alot of time on it. But love the trails too.

Don't really frequent Hayward, it is about 1 1/2 hours past where I go. I am in the Eagle River/St. Germain area.

mcprostar197
07-25-2005, 09:14 PM
SNOWBOARDING is definetely my passion in life. Snowmoboarding is even better 'cuz then I can get to some sick backcountry places without having to hike all the way in. Hopefully soon to be the pround owner of either a Polaris RMK 700, or an Arctic Cat M7 with a 144" or there abouts track. Used to have a snowmobile but when the 'rents sold the place we had it at, they sold the machine aswell.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-27-2005, 02:13 PM
As far as hobbies/part time jobs I referee College and High School Basketball. I used to play golf quite a bit but I don't have the time to practice as much as I need to to be able to play at the level that I have grown accustomed to, so I don't play much anymore.

I used to golf every weekend. Sort of got bored with it. It did "alright" on the course, never did good, maybe thats why I slowed. Now I play in a friendly tournament about once or twice a year with a bunch of the guys, but not really a hobby for me anymore.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-27-2005, 02:17 PM
Don't really frequent Hayward, it is about 1 1/2 hours past where I go. I am in the Eagle River/St. Germain area.
The wienie roast is one event you should think about attending. Last year there was a guy who ran 150mph in the 1/4 mile. Like a rocket. Keep in touch if you want to check it out with us. We talked a few more buddies into getting sleds over the summer. So now we will head up with anywhere between 2 and 30 sleds on any given trip. Should be pretty cool.

betsy&david Harrison
07-27-2005, 05:35 PM
I do nasty things... NOT! My other hobbies are, and not in this order...cooking, snow skiing, walking, and swimming. I also enjoy tasting wine and lets not forget enjoying tossing a few odds and ends back on the weekends...weekdays too sometimes. Oooh...do I have a problem? :dance:

jimmer2880
07-28-2005, 06:28 AM
.... I also enjoy tasting wine and lets not forget enjoying tossing a few odds and ends back on the weekends...weekdays too sometimes. Oooh...do I have a problem? :dance:

Before I drank, I had lots of problems. Now that I drink, I only have 1 problem :D

6ballsisall
07-28-2005, 11:27 AM
Before I drank, I had lots of problems. Now that I drink, I only have 1 problem :D

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

ktn_cmu
07-28-2005, 11:45 AM
I fly (as in pilot), snowmobile, and lately...do a lot of home repair on my rentals.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-28-2005, 04:21 PM
I fly (as in pilot), snowmobile, and lately...do a lot of home repair on my rentals.
Home repair on rentals, Rent what, houses? Where? Snowmobiling areas perhaps?
Where do you sled and what do you ride?

JEREMY79
07-28-2005, 07:00 PM
is that, that you dont drink?

I like rics therory, People who dont drink know when they wake up that is the best they will feel all day.

bret
07-28-2005, 09:07 PM
Race old Porsches

http://www.tmcowners.com/photopost/data/500/247new_paint_scheme2_copy1.jpg

6ballsisall
07-28-2005, 09:08 PM

what are you certified to fly? I have my PP but no endorsements.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-03-2005, 10:48 AM
what are you certified to fly? I have my PP but no endorsements.
WHAT, you have a PP?!?!? :confused:

Workin' 4 Toys
08-03-2005, 10:49 AM
[QUOTE=bret]Race old Porsches
Looks cool. Ever had it down the 1/4 mile? I know its not a 1/4 mile car, but I was wondering what it does?

Footin
08-03-2005, 11:09 AM
This winter I will probably just sit around and look at the swimsuit thread.