PDA

View Full Version : Lake Martin Slalom Clinic and Tournament

markismm
05-30-2011, 11:09 PM
Just wanted everyone to know that on June 25th 2011 there will be a slalom clinic and tournament at the slalom course located on Lake Martin in Alabama. Additional info including how to sign up is located at:

http://alabamawaterski.webs.com/alabamaopenslalom.htm

If you want to know how to get to the course, see my post on courses located on Martin below. It is the course located just north of Kowaliga.

http://mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=33203

It is my understanding that there may be prizes and t-shirts given out. It is also my understanding that Nautique will be the pull boat, but I hope that all of you that can sign up will. It would be great if this became an annual event. This tourney is for all levels of skiers.

atlfootr
05-31-2011, 09:49 AM
Mark,

You need to bring your boat and tell 'em that you'd rather be pulled by a MasterCraft instead!

markismm
05-31-2011, 11:09 PM
Believe me... the 84 S&S will be there in high style ready to show up the latest piece of incorrect craft they are using. Let the tournament sponsors say the word and my boat will spring into action. I really hope the event goes well. We need more stuff like this in my neck of the woods.

georgea0731
06-16-2011, 11:10 PM
I'll be there. My skiing hasn't been very good so I don't know if the handicap can help this old guy enough (ha). I think one of the ladies that ski our course will also be there, but she has a Nautique Sport.

markismm
06-17-2011, 04:12 PM
My brother and I have signed up and are ready to go. No matter how big the handicap, it will not help me out too much. My brother should fare very well against the competition though. I am mainly looking forward to the clinic in the a.m. for some pointers on my form and technique which is not too good.

georgea0731
06-17-2012, 11:35 PM
Just thought I'd remind you all about the 2 day event this year. POC is Bob Schouten.

markismm
06-18-2012, 10:03 AM
We will be there both days. Looking forward to the clinic especially.