PDA

View Full Version : 2011 memorial day weekend trip reports w/picts

gatorguy
05-28-2011, 12:45 PM
We had the best time of the year so far this Thursday. Took my boys out to the lake at about noon because the wind had finally slowed down. We got there and there was not a single other boat which was incredible because as I type this the lake is a death zone it is so crowded. We had glass without even a ripple. We skied for about 4 hours until none of us could hold on. As we were pulling out there were 4 wake makers putting in. We couldn't have timed our spur of the moment trip any better.

Everything worked great on my 97 ps205. The weather was great, the water was great, and the kids had a blast. I love it!! Now I just need to get the wife out there with us. She's only been 3 of the 10 times.

I was going to take my church youth group yesterday morning, but the 68deg weather, 25mph wind and 2ft white caps put a quick end to that trip. So we hit the pool on-post and saw who could throw their body off the high dive with the most abandon possible.

Don't plan to get in the water again until next weekend. It's supposed to be stormy the rest of the weekend.

Sorry for no pictures. I can't ski/drive and take pictures at the same time and my kids are still too little. But everyone else had better have some.

robin
05-28-2011, 10:01 PM
Glad youve had good weather....nothing but rain here....think they are about to close our lake due to flooding.