PDA

View Full Version : Adding fat sacks

ShamrockIV
05-26-2011, 03:57 PM
I plan on adding 2 400 lb fat sacks beside the hard tanks in my x30.
can i use the exit line from the hard tank to fill the bags? then add an exit line from the bag to the through hull fitting??

Thanks in advance

agarabaghi
05-26-2011, 04:12 PM
did the x30 have tanks in the back?

Usually the pumps are reversable, so you hook up the fill / drain on the bottom back, and then the overflow goes out the hull fitting (and it overflowsd then the bag is full

kskonn
05-26-2011, 04:14 PM
Yea the X30 has the same ballast set up as an x star, I think, At least it does on my 03.

agaranaghi- according to the guys at my mastercraft dealer, adding additional fat sacks plumbed in with the boat system is a pain on my 03 x-30. Not sure what year your boat is, if it turns out to be easy let me know.

agarabaghi
05-26-2011, 04:19 PM
how?

Depending on the setup, im going to guess there is 1 hose that fills the hard tank and an overflow bag... so what you do is remove the overflow from the hull fitting (drains overboard) and connect it to the 2nd bag, and add a hose on the top of that bag to the hull fitting...

So when the tank over flows it will overflow into the 2nd bag, and when that is full it will over flow out of hte boat... of course if your pumps are on timers you will have to increase the intervals.

ShamrockIV
05-26-2011, 04:21 PM
how?

Depending on the setup, im going to guess there is 1 hose that fills the hard tank and an overflow bag... so what you do is remove the overflow from the hull fitting (drains overboard) and connect it to the 2nd bag, and add a hose on the top of that bag to the hull fitting...

So when the tank over flows it will overflow into the 2nd bag, and when that is full it will over flow out of hte boat... of course if your pumps are on timers you will have to increase the intervals.

my pumps are not on timers. they pump til u turn them off.

my plan is like u say. once the hard tank is full the overflow will go into the bag.

lets hope it works.

TxsRiverRat
05-26-2011, 04:24 PM
I plan on adding 2 400 lb fat sacks beside the hard tanks in my x30.

What? You're inviting my ex wife and husband to the lake?

agarabaghi
05-26-2011, 04:29 PM
haha ouch.

73blue
05-26-2011, 06:42 PM
You wont have a problem filling, but you will emptying. On my X-10, I put a tee in the fill hose before the hard tank and another in the vent/overflow hose. Still have to make sure the fill/empty hose on your soft bag is as low as possible to get it to drain well.

ShamrockIV
05-27-2011, 09:41 AM
tee before the hard tank?

CantRepeat
05-27-2011, 09:50 AM
tee before the hard tank?

Do you have some photos of how your hard tanks are in the lockers? If they are flat on the floor and you are going to put the sack on top of them I would not use a tee.

Just remove the vent line from your had tank and attach it to the vent on the sack. Then just go from the hard tanks vent to the fill point on the sack.

agarabaghi
05-27-2011, 09:51 AM
fill the sacs 1st, then the tanks from the bottom.

ShamrockIV
05-27-2011, 10:19 AM
i took the out line from the hard tank and went to the bags

CantRepeat
05-27-2011, 10:34 AM
fill the sacs 1st, then the tanks from the bottom.

Why are you suggesting that? That seems like it would be next to impossible to drain.

At what point would you attach the fill line to the bag?

You'll be fine the way you have it Sham.

mseller
05-27-2011, 10:43 AM
this is how i did it on my x45 last weekend

FourFourty
05-27-2011, 10:44 AM
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=66985&stc=1&d=1306503657

Thats how I plumbed my X25.....Works great

ShamrockIV
05-27-2011, 10:58 AM
Thanks Guys. The Install Went Pretty Good Till I Realized I Was Short 2 Hose Clamos. Will Finish Tonight. I Am Also Replacing An Orginal Piece Of Pipe. They Were Getting Soft. That Will Mean from the Hard Tanks To The Bags And Outside Of The Boat 3/4 Pipes Will Be New!!

73blue
05-27-2011, 01:36 PM
Sorry, guess mine's different. The hard tanks stand up so the bag lays beside it, which is why I needed the tees

CantRepeat
05-27-2011, 01:46 PM
Sorry, guess mine's different. The hard tanks stand up so the bag lays beside it, which is why I needed the tees

Is the fill point on your hard tank at the lower bottom part with your vent at the top? I could see if the bag was next to the hard tank that trying to piggy back on it would have some issues.

73blue
05-27-2011, 02:03 PM
Is the fill point on your hard tank at the lower bottom part with your vent at the top? I could see if the bag was next to the hard tank that trying to piggy back on it would have some issues.

Yep thats how it is

ShamrockIV
05-27-2011, 02:10 PM
on mine the tanks are high on the gunnels and the sacks i am adding wil be lower on the floor beside them. i took some pix. i will post when i finish tonight

CantRepeat
05-27-2011, 02:14 PM
on mine the tanks are high on the gunnels and the sacks i am adding wil be lower on the floor beside them. i took some pix. i will post when i finish tonight

If the sacs are below the hard tanks you might have some issues when trying to empty them, Sham.

With the way you say you have it plumbed, it would seem hard for the pump to pull water from the sac back UP into the hard tank and then empty out.

ShamrockIV
05-27-2011, 02:16 PM
i will post pics tonight. they are not really lower. just where they are empty they look it if that makes sense.

ShamrockIV
05-31-2011, 03:34 PM
the sacks filled and emptied with no issues!!!

this is def the way to go.

DBrown2
05-31-2011, 04:28 PM
Sham post pics .. sounds like my X10 is setup same way this would b a nice and easy edition on a few hours.

ShamrockIV
05-31-2011, 04:41 PM
i will post some tonight D. i got to finish cleaning the boat up from the weekend. i was a really easy install!!

ShamrockIV
05-31-2011, 07:00 PM
here come the pix. i will do my best to tell u what they are. tell me what else u guys need and i will take them!!

ShamrockIV
05-31-2011, 07:26 PM
here is the starboard compartment before i started. see the hard tank is way over on the gunnel

ShamrockIV
05-31-2011, 07:27 PM
here is a better view of the starboard compartment before i started

ShamrockIV
05-31-2011, 07:29 PM
this is the hose that leads to the outside of the boat. this is the one that i removed from the hard tank and connected to the drain of the fat sack. i replaced the pipe from the hard tank to the top of the fat sack and the job was complete. i have a good pic of the other side where u can see what i mean. it will be up in a min

ShamrockIV
05-31-2011, 07:31 PM
here is the port bag installed
the black hose is the one from the top of the hard tank.

ShamrockIV
05-31-2011, 07:37 PM
this pipe was collapsing from the bend so i replaced it with the new kind of pipe like u see to the right. this pic turned out good cause the new pipe u can see connected to the exit hole for the water to be pumped out. i changed the black one out to that new pipe to while i was doing it.

hope this helps anyone this is really easy and works well!!!

FlatBoard
05-31-2011, 07:51 PM
It appears the stock pumps have enough capacity to fill and empty the hard tank and bags. Do you recall how long it takes to fill and empty the tank and bag? Just curious. BTE I have a 2004 X-30 with the same set-up.

ShamrockIV
05-31-2011, 07:52 PM
the pump capacity is not a problem. they have no timers so they pump till u turn them off. no but i will time them next weekend. i am not sure what kind of impellers i have.

FlatBoard
05-31-2011, 07:56 PM
I do not have the timers as well. I like the idea of not having to purchase an auxillary pump. Thanks!!

ShamrockIV
05-31-2011, 08:10 PM
I do not have the timers as well. I like the idea of not having to purchase an auxillary pump. Thanks!!

me too thats why i went this route!!

got the bags from a friends of mine at www.maxwake.com

got the pipe and clamps and connectors from lowes. 2 bucks a foot for pipe but it is the heavy duty stuff. mine used 3/4 inch but i checked with the dealer. they went to 1 inch with the newer models.

nickespi
05-31-2011, 09:11 PM
What bag did you put back there? Can't wait to see the wake.

ShamrockIV
05-31-2011, 09:34 PM
i used the fat sack vdrive pair. you get two 400 lb sacks

DBrown2
06-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Yep yours setup.exact same as mine.. going to order today. I got your PM back so bags bigger than the 400 want fit in between tanks and engine doors right?

Any chance your doing the bow next?

ShamrockIV
06-01-2011, 12:11 PM
i measured the spot. u could use bigger they will just use the space that is availble and then they will start to drain.

yes next project is the bow!! i am wondering if i can use the over flow from the bag in the locker to fill the one i want in the bow.

where are u ordering urs from??

i was gonna go with bigger bags but i figured doubling the weight in the back was plenty! and also i figured the 400 lb size would be a better fit.

73blue
06-01-2011, 01:47 PM
I used the overflow from the center tank to fill my bow sack. It works ok, not superfast or anything. My center sack had 2 vent lines, one out each side of the boat, so I ran both into the bow sack. Then I plugged the vent thru-hull on the starboard side and vented out the port. It works.

DBrown2
06-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Called Max Wake.. I may go ahead and order bow too.. waiting on Bobby to call me back. I like dealing w Semi locals thanks for the contact.

73Blue I think my ski locker bag is setup same way I will have to check later in week.

mseller
06-01-2011, 05:17 PM
I'm looking to do the front ballast upgrade as well on my x-45. What sacs are you gonna use? I wanna try and use the nautique wedge set considering you get 2 for the price of 1 mastercraft bow sac. However, my concern is mainly draining. Since the overflow from the KGB is basically in the center of the boat, I don't really want to run hose all the way to the bow where the lowest drain would be(plus when I drain I am usually in gear at about 1500 rpms so water would rush to back anyway. Do you think it would be ok to run the fill/drain hose to the back of the sac on top? what issues would i run into?

http://www.wakemakers.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/300x300/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/f/l/fly_high_pro_x_series_nautique_wedge_sacs_w708.jpg

ShamrockIV
06-01-2011, 10:40 PM
here is the one i want for my boat. i hope it will work out got to recheck!!

this bag in the nose should really help. i think i have too much in the back and def need to even it out some

mseller
06-02-2011, 09:08 AM
nice i kinda wish the x-45 wasn't compartmentalized and open like that. I do like that the anchor has a compartment right at the bow tho

DBrown2
06-20-2011, 02:09 PM
Sham... I slacked for a few days, my boat ended up in the shop, due to New Stereo install guy accidentally jacked my Gauges... so was unsure the damage.
Should have mine installed and going by this weekend, I ordered same setup, with the Addition of the Bow Sac, cant wait to see the improvements.

I ran Full Locker, Full Star, Half Port.... with two bodies on Star side, and a cooler weighting around 50-100 lbs.

DBrown2
06-23-2011, 02:44 PM
Sham the install starts tonight, after the boat PU... I know the rear will be a breeze... just hope the bow works out the same way... I have never looked at how the fill and empty lines run to the ski locker to route them, up to a bow bag...

Wish me luck.

ShamrockIV
06-23-2011, 04:10 PM
good luck dbrown2!!
rear sacks are easy. let me know how the front goes and what kinda difference that makes!!

where did u end up getiing sacks from?

mccobmd
06-23-2011, 08:00 PM
Hey Sham, you can get 2 vdrive sac's which are 550 each. If no one is sitting up front put one in the walkway and one across. The problem with the integrated sac is it will pop all the seats up if you fill it all the way and if it leaks anything in the storage area gets wet in my X1

ShamrockIV
06-23-2011, 08:36 PM
Hey Sham, you can get 2 vdrive sac's which are 550 each. If no one is sitting up front put one in the walkway and one across. The problem with the integrated sac is it will pop all the seats up if you fill it all the way and if it leaks anything in the storage area gets wet in my X1

would be nice but i have four kids. they claim the front of the boat lol

DBrown2
06-23-2011, 09:14 PM
Sham quick question.. did u hook the overflow from top of tank to bottom of bag fitting or top of bag fitting..
It would seem u have to fill from bottom of bag or it would all just run out..
Hope u see this tonight

DBrown2
06-24-2011, 11:25 AM
Calling Sham... I went ahead and ran... out of the top of the hard tank that line into the bottom of the sac, then the top of the sac... to the overflow out... That seemed to make the most sense.

What I thought would be about a hour job... turned into about 2 hours. I didnt factor cleaning out the boat, and then cleaning that area, then putting the bags, and then cutting the lines. I found its quicker to layout everything and screw fittings in, and do what you can sitting in your house in the A/C.

I am now not sure I like the soft tanks or Bags... I am thinking if I can find some hard tanks to fit there I will get them. I just carry to much junk... I think... and each time my boat gets put up, the tower comes down... so all the boards etc.. get stored in the floor or??

ShamrockIV
06-24-2011, 11:50 AM
Calling Sham... I went ahead and ran... out of the top of the hard tank that line into the bottom of the sac, then the top of the sac... to the overflow out... That seemed to make the most sense.

What I thought would be about a hour job... turned into about 2 hours. I didnt factor cleaning out the boat, and then cleaning that area, then putting the bags, and then cutting the lines. I found its quicker to layout everything and screw fittings in, and do what you can sitting in your house in the A/C.

I am now not sure I like the soft tanks or Bags... I am thinking if I can find some hard tanks to fit there I will get them. I just carry to much junk... I think... and each time my boat gets put up, the tower comes down... so all the boards etc.. get stored in the floor or??

but with hard tanks u lose that storage room. with the bags when they are not full u get ut room back. or u could cut down on some clutter that u prob dont even use.

DBrown2
06-24-2011, 02:37 PM
So Sham.. u missed the important question.. Did I run the lines like u did?

ShamrockIV
06-24-2011, 02:40 PM
sorry. i used the top holes in the bags to fill and the bottom hole to drain. i figured gravity would help the water fill the bag and when emptying the drain needed to be at the lowest point. make sense?

i think. hell now i got to look lol

DBrown2
06-24-2011, 05:36 PM
Well I thought the same originally but then thought.. if it filled thru the top how would it hold if the bottom was the empty.. unless the bags have flaps inside.. look and see if the boat is home.. tomorrow will b my trail and error.. suck to start with boat full of lake water trying to switch hoses

ShamrockIV
06-24-2011, 05:49 PM
I Am Sure That Is How Mine Are.i Will Double Check But I Am Positive Caus Ei Know They Are On The Same End Of The Bag. I Took The Drain Off The Top Of The Hard Tank And Into The Fat Sack. Maybe I Screwed Up? I Will Double Check Next Time Out But Mone Both Fill And Empty.

DBrown2
06-24-2011, 08:18 PM
I will switch in am.. I banking on ya Sham.

ShamrockIV
06-24-2011, 08:27 PM
wow such pressure!!!! let me go look

ShamrockIV
06-24-2011, 08:59 PM
just check.

my bags fill in the top and drain out the bottom.

hard tank to top of bag
bottom of bag to outside of boat

it will work i assure u

agarabaghi
06-24-2011, 09:12 PM
lose the tanks and get 750lbs sacs

DBrown2
06-26-2011, 03:03 PM
Well it worked but for giggles I am switching the out of top of fly high bag and take to bottom of bag.. and top of bag to overflow.. see what happens then..

I had hoped for better surf wake but.. not so sure yet.. I went full port and locker.. and it was no clean at all.. so I slowly added to starboard.. and that helped.. but still right where it meets in middle is like a rooster tail

DBrown2
06-29-2011, 10:48 PM
Well to follow up yes from stock tank the overflow line feeds to bottom of bag the top of bag out to overflow fitting out on the hull. I had other way but bags seem to still have water.. I switched at the ramp and it sucked the bags dry.

On to the Bow setup.. My stock ski locker bag had two overflow lines w two separate exits due to possible air pockets. I switched the furthest overflow line from the fill and ran that to the bow bag feeding once again into the bottom.. right now I am overflowing from the rear top fitting due to more space and overflow fitting want hit seat etc but I kept line long enough to feed to front most fitting for overflow in bow bag if need be.

The bag appears to fill about half maybe a little more before it starts pushing seats etc.

Will dial in wakes this weekend and let you know.

I concur w Sham call Bobby at maxwake. He is the man flyhigh sent a bag of wrong fittings so I emailed late the first night of install and next am had overnight tracking for right fittings. He has since checked making sure all is well.

No way I could do bigger bag in rear w the hard takes still installed.. once rear bags full enough room on top for jackets and that's it. So I summer cleaned out the boat.. half the stuff I never have used in two seasons.

ShamrockIV
06-30-2011, 04:17 PM
hey dbrown. let me know what u come up with. i cm ahving trouble getting my wake clean too. glad bobby hooked you up.

keep me posted. i am looking forward to tinkering with mine this weekend

ryansnow1
07-02-2011, 11:27 AM
Brown/shram

I am looking to do the same thing to my x30, but I have a question for you guys. Don't you guys have the ballast puppy reversible pumps as the stock pumps? The way I understand how these pumps work is that they both fill and empty from the same hose. The impeller on the pump just switches direction. That is why the hose is at the bottom of the factory hard tank. If you pipe the hose from the top of the hard tank to the new fat sac, in order for the fat sac to empty the water needs to go back up hill from the fat sac to the top of the hard tank and through the hard tank to the bottom fill location. Does this work? Doesn't this defy gravity or is the suction created great enough that the water will flow back through the hard tank? When I talked with wake makers they told me it wasn't possible and that I needed to go with removing the hard tank and replacing with a 750 bag. Any thoughts appreciated.

ShamrockIV
07-05-2011, 10:34 AM
i have to disagree. i put line out of the top of my hard tank in to the top of the sack. too line that was in the top of the hard tank and it went into the bottom of the sack. worked all weekend!!

DBrown2
07-05-2011, 12:05 PM
Ryan... yes you are correct, in thinking... But the pump pulls it from the Bag back into the hard Tank... The tank does empty first, then the water from the bag starts pulling over.

I looked at doing what you are saying... I would split the Feed/Empty line at the hard tank to also go into the bag, so the empty/fill would work quicker... then you could tie in the over Flows, from Bag and Tank to exit... Problem there is Tank will puke before Bag, so then you would be having to watch and added a on/off valve.

Kinda what happened in my Bow Bag install.

But then That thought went out the Door, because of what I just said, plus the Pump just pumps as fast as it does, only way to fill/empty all this quicker is truly a bigger pump.

Like Sham said... it does work... Trust us... Sham and I are still at odds on the overflow to Top of Bag or to Bottom of bag... He has his Top, I have mine bottom, and they both work... Just with mine at Bottom it sucks the bag more dry... Cause I switched mine... after the first outing.

ShamrockIV
07-05-2011, 12:43 PM
i would not say we are at odds lol. we just have ours run different ways. both ways work so we are good to go!

i have to replace my impellers. mine is really really slow. but the boat is new to me and i have never looked at them or changed them.

73blue
07-05-2011, 01:35 PM
Ryan... yes you are correct, in thinking... But the pump pulls it from the Bag back into the hard Tank... The tank does empty first, then the water from the bag starts pulling over.

I looked at doing what you are saying... I would split the Feed/Empty line at the hard tank to also go into the bag, so the empty/fill would work quicker... then you could tie in the over Flows, from Bag and Tank to exit... Problem there is Tank will puke before Bag, so then you would be having to watch and added a on/off valve.

Kinda what happened in my Bow Bag install.

But then That thought went out the Door, because of what I just said, plus the Pump just pumps as fast as it does, only way to fill/empty all this quicker is truly a bigger pump.

Like Sham said... it does work... Trust us... Sham and I are still at odds on the overflow to Top of Bag or to Bottom of bag... He has his Top, I have mine bottom, and they both work... Just with mine at Bottom it sucks the bag more dry... Cause I switched mine... after the first outing.

And to continue throwing my 2 pennies in, I DID split the feed/empty line and overflow lines, which also works because the overflow from the tank just flows into the bag until its full, then the water flows out the boat. Bottom line is, each way obviously works. I'm sure the best way is what wakemakers said, but the other ways still work if you don't want to remove your stock tanks.

krutzmart
07-06-2011, 01:12 PM
I drilled some new holes and used seperate pumps (1200gph pumps) pump to fill and pump to drain on every bag,new switch's,all new hose,electrical wiring for my upgrade flyhigh system. I installed some plumbing valves in ski lockers that you close manualy after you fill to keep water in.
If I ever have a electrical issue it will be very easy to track.....Never messed with factory set up

I can fill everything in under 5 mins or so, to change out riders,surf wake,ect.

The whole overflow idea takes forever to fill and drain that designe in my opinion isn't a great concept.

In my old boat (MOOMBA) I cut holes in the back locker floors, fiberglassed it and put the drain pumps in holes under bags. Worked great, not a drop of water in bags. But it didn't have tanks in the floor like mastercraft. So couldn't do that this time. Bags always have a little tiny bit of water left in em.

Wouldn't do it any other way. It's little bit more expensive, but when we have a 1/2 hour of light left and have to fill up for diffrent rider we have 25 mins. to ride instead of 15 mins or however long it takes to fill the factory designed fly high upgrade system overflow into bags.

ShamrockIV
07-06-2011, 09:13 PM
I drilled some new holes and used seperate pumps (1200gph pumps) pump to fill and pump to drain on every bag,new switch's,all new hose,electrical wiring for my upgrade flyhigh system. I installed some plumbing valves in ski lockers that you close manualy after you fill to keep water in.
If I ever have a electrical issue it will be very easy to track.....Never messed with factory set up

I can fill everything in under 5 mins or so, to change out riders,surf wake,ect.

The whole overflow idea takes forever to fill and drain that designe in my opinion isn't a great concept.

In my old boat (MOOMBA) I cut holes in the back locker floors, fiberglassed it and put the drain pumps in holes under bags. Worked great, not a drop of water in bags. But it didn't have tanks in the floor like mastercraft. So couldn't do that this time. Bags always have a little tiny bit of water left in em.

Wouldn't do it any other way. It's little bit more expensive, but when we have a 1/2 hour of light left and have to fill up for diffrent rider we have 25 mins. to ride instead of 15 mins or however long it takes to fill the factory designed fly high upgrade system overflow into bags.

u can't hide money

krutzmart
07-07-2011, 11:45 AM
Just don't tell her about it or do it and then tell her.
Works for me

TxsRiverRat
07-07-2011, 02:04 PM
This thread title needs to be changed... Every time I see it, I think all you have to do is invite my ex to go wake boarding with you...

:D

setidball
07-24-2011, 12:40 PM
I hope this isn’t a thread jack… seems like a good place to ask the question. I’m a wake board newbie…How do I position a pair of fat sacks in my PS190 for wake boarding? They are about 20ish gallons each I think. Do I place then across the back behind the engine house or beside the engine house…mid ship or in the back? Thanks. S

-V-
07-25-2011, 09:13 AM
you don't need fat sacks to learn how to wakeboard.

setidball
07-25-2011, 10:17 AM
Agreed. But that wasn't the question. :) Others in the boat may not be as beginner as me. S

mcskier
07-25-2011, 10:39 AM
Steve,
Across the back is about all you can hope for in your boat, but ideally you want to sink the whole boat in the water, not just the rear.

setidball
07-25-2011, 11:50 AM
Thanks Sam, I was thinking of putting one on each side of the engine to sink the whole thing and then bodies and a full tank of gas in the back to shift the weight aft??? But I agree, PS wasn't really made for building wakes so I'm just looking for the best I can get with what I have :). S

mcskier
07-25-2011, 12:30 PM
I may be stating the obvious here, but how do you put bodies in the back and tow a rider off the ski pylon? Did you get a pylon extension?

gatorguy
07-25-2011, 01:26 PM
I hope this isn’t a thread jack… seems like a good place to ask the question. I’m a wake board newbie…How do I position a pair of fat sacks in my PS190 for wake boarding? They are about 20ish gallons each I think. Do I place then across the back behind the engine house or beside the engine house…mid ship or in the back? Thanks. S

I have a ps205 not the 190, but I put one fat sack on either side of the engine and then bodies in the back seat. Run the rope off of the jungle gym. Makes a great wake for me. The bags are 750# each.

setidball
07-28-2011, 10:07 PM
That would be a interesting trick :) I do have an pylon extension :)

cutlerdaddy
08-10-2011, 02:14 PM
[QUOTE=DBrown2;767423]Well to follow up yes from stock tank the overflow line feeds to bottom of bag the top of bag out to overflow fitting out on the hull.

After reading this post I went and installed the 2 400lb fly high sacs one in each of my rear compartment about a month ago. I have been wanting to come on here and say how easy this was. I have a 06 X15 and it took me about an hour total to do it. Thanks for all the information!

I quoted DBrown above because the way he did it (hard tank overflow to bottom of sac then top of sac to the outside of boat) works the best. I even talked to my local dealer prior to putting them in and that's the way they install them for customers. Just my :twocents:

ShamrockIV
08-10-2011, 03:17 PM
thanks for the info cutler. seems that way would be easier to drain yet harder to fill. oh well mine are the opposite and work great.

glad we could help!!

CantRepeat
08-10-2011, 03:33 PM
thanks for the info cutler. seems that way would be easier to drain yet harder to fill. oh well mine are the opposite and work great.

glad we could help!!

I think this goes back the the, are your hard tanks under the floor or next to the side wall?

I would bet his tanks are under the floor filling them and then the sac that is on top of them works well. You install on the other hand has tanks and bags side by side, right? To completely different installs if you ask me and both of them working well.