PDA

View Full Version : Bust out another thousand!

Brian B
05-24-2011, 11:45 PM
Last weeks expenses. :rolleyes:

Broken board rack (new combo racks pictured), broken forward ballast sac, broken caliper retainer allowed caliper to get lodged between the rotor and wheel completely taking out rotor, pads, and somehow the master cylinder! I had to pull the caliper out and safety wire it to the trailer to bring her home.

FrankSchwab
05-25-2011, 12:59 AM
Ouch!
<The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters>
Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

chawk610
05-25-2011, 07:18 AM
MAN!!!!!!!!!! Looks like you got your bad luck for the year outta the way at one time!

76S&S
05-25-2011, 08:20 AM
I use one of two definitions for a boat.
Break out another thousand
or
Boat = hole in water that you pour money into

Then again, I wouldn't have it any other way!

DooSPX
05-25-2011, 08:58 AM
I use one of two definitions for a boat.
Break out another thousand
or
Boat = hole in water that you pour money into

Then again, I wouldn't have it any other way!

I say the same! They are a expensive but rewarding hobby!

ski/hunt
05-25-2011, 09:06 AM
Talk about "money pit" own a motorhome also!! I could staff a mechanic to work on the "toys" (Oh ya I do...me--- just no paycheck)

DooSPX
05-25-2011, 09:16 AM
Talk about "money pit" own a motorhome also!! I could staff a mechanic to work on the "toys" (Oh ya I do...me--- just no paycheck)

I have heard that Cary! Good thing I do not own one! LOL

Brian B
05-25-2011, 12:20 PM

lol - I have a 38' toy hauler that just took a power surge! 2 blown up TV's, fried microwave and refrigerator! Also needs 6 new tires after only 2 years since last new set. I'm sure I'm forgetting 10 other things that need attention!

DooSPX
05-25-2011, 12:34 PM
Damn! I'm glad I'm not you guys!

I sold my car hauler when I sold the cars... on tires I worry about are on the daily driver, truck and MC trailer...

gatorguy
05-25-2011, 02:59 PM
I feel for you. I've been spending left and right to make up for what the PO let slide. Small comment (I can't help myself) don't forget your jackstand when your working under your trailer. Yours would not be the first jack to collapse and squish you.

Brian B
05-25-2011, 03:27 PM
It wouldnt sting so bad if I wasnt already outfitting my setup with things like boards, skis, ballasts, iPod ready head unit, board racks, ropes, vests, registration, insurance, forest permits, ect......

Oh, forgot one of the batteries went bad last week as well. lmao! B>O>A>T!

With all things considered the smile on my sons face when we're on the way to the lake and when we're out swimming and hanging out is PRICELESS!

flipper
05-25-2011, 03:29 PM
Damn, you wouldn't have any luck at all if you didn't have bad luck huh?

rspiecha
05-25-2011, 03:36 PM
The joys of owning a boat :) Wait till you hit a submerged tree. At least insurance will pay for that :)

Rob

rspiecha
05-25-2011, 03:53 PM
What brand surf board is that??? Looks really cool on the bottom.

Thanks

Rob

Brian B
05-25-2011, 04:43 PM
Damn, you wouldn't have any luck at all if you didn't have bad luck huh?

I'm lucky to have these "problems" :)

Brian B
05-25-2011, 04:44 PM
What brand surf board is that??? Looks really cool on the bottom.

Thanks

Rob

It's a liquid Force.... And I hope I dont ever hit any trees! (with my boat) ;)