PDA

View Full Version : Plumbing in X2 bow sack

mrm2083
05-23-2011, 11:13 PM
What is the best/easiest way to install the x2 bow sack while making it easily removable?

Justjoe
05-23-2011, 11:16 PM
Overflow from the mid (mcx???) tank.

mrm2083
05-23-2011, 11:19 PM
Is there a way to do it by puting a t where the pump goes. I don't like the overflow way because it makes it difficult to remove the bag

rgardjr1
05-23-2011, 11:33 PM
Is there a way to do it by puting a t where the pump goes. I don't like the overflow way because it makes it difficult to remove the bag

Do you still want/need to use the KGB without the bow sack? If you just want to be able to remove the bow sack the quick release fittings from flyhigh make it very simple. To remove the sack and still use the KGB you'd need to hook back into to overflow. You will need to find some quick disconnect fittings to make the swap from the KGB overflow to the bow sack or over flow vent easy. Then you'd just need to tee into the overflow line and install some check valves. It can be done if you can find those quick disconnect fittings because trying to mess around in the front bilge is a pain in the arse!

Hey I just thought of a much simpler way to do this. When you remove the bow sack just have a section of hose to connect the overflow where it fills the bow sack to the over flow/vent line out of the sack.