PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Air Exhaust (FAE) for Prostar 205

72Shark
05-20-2011, 10:01 PM
Pulled the trigger on a FAE for my 1999 PS205. We've started surfing and like the idea of less CO and noise. I ordered mine with the polished finish, and the quick release brackets. WOW....nice product!

When I opened the box (nice packing BTW), out came a work of art. Very nicely done, absolutely perfect! Mounted it today and everything fit perfectly. I am very impressed with the fit and finish, and they even sent me a stepped drill bit to finish the install! Larry called me personally at home to verify measurements, and advised me about the construction and shipping dates. Who gives personal service like this these days?? We will hit the lake on Sunday, and I'll let you know how it goes. It looks absolutely cool underneath my teak platform.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Barefooter92
05-21-2011, 10:19 PM
please post some photos...

JJMorris3
05-22-2011, 08:01 AM
Pix for sure. And I'd love to know how it worked. Pros and cons?

72Shark
05-22-2011, 09:09 PM
Walk me through the pic posting process....??

jdhart73
05-22-2011, 09:39 PM
72shark the easiest way to do it is to go to tinypic.com and upload a photo that you want to post. When you upload at that site you will get some options of code to copy.... copy the "Message Boards and Forums" option and paste it in the message box on this site that you normally type in. When you click reply or post it will show your photo.

JJMorris3
05-22-2011, 10:43 PM
Or go to bottom of page and choose "go advanced". When you get to advanced post page, scroll down a bit and choose "manage attachments". Follow upload instructions.

Jesus_Freak
05-23-2011, 05:17 PM
Pulled the trigger on a FAE for my 1999 PS205. We've started surfing and like the idea of less CO and noise. I ordered mine with the polished finish, and the quick release brackets. WOW....nice product!

When I opened the box (nice packing BTW), out came a work of art. Very nicely done, absolutely perfect! Mounted it today and everything fit perfectly. I am very impressed with the fit and finish, and they even sent me a stepped drill bit to finish the install! Larry called me personally at home to verify measurements, and advised me about the construction and shipping dates. Who gives personal service like this these days?? We will hit the lake on Sunday, and I'll let you know how it goes. It looks absolutely cool underneath my teak platform.

If you have any questions, let me know!

For those who have not seen this...
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=40136