PDA

View Full Version : 1994 Mastercraft Prostar Owner

Zeusstar
05-17-2011, 03:58 PM
I am taking out the interior of my boat and need instruction on how to get the two screws under the seat towards the front in the tracks. Does the seat need to slide forward to match up with the two holes in the back part of the plastic. I took out the ones towards the back that way but the slide is very corroded. I am guessing that is how to get it off. I am redoing the carpet. I know, big job. Thank you for any direction?

And we need a trailer. The previous owner went and sold the trailer. Based near Indianapolis, Indiana. Any help out there folks? Its a 1994 Prostar 190 5.7?
rizingstar1@aol.com

DooSPX
05-17-2011, 04:05 PM
check on ebay, craiglist as well as your local dealer to see if they know of a trailer for sale.
the driver seat on my 91 is a pain, but all I do is use a small ratcheting wrench with a phillips bit and slide seat.

baseman422
05-17-2011, 05:34 PM
Take off the drivers seat cusion and slide the seat all the way back. It shoud go far enough to get a long handled phillips in there.

We just took the seat out of our 94 ps 190 to regrease. Our screws were so stuck it took two people to get them out. one to keep weight on the screwdriver and another with vice griops to turn the screw driver. Worked like a charm.