PDA

View Full Version : Sac's for 209

02ProstarSammyD
05-16-2011, 10:22 AM
So finally got through most of my other projects and moving on to sacs. Have a 209 with the factory setup for the ski locker and under the rear seat. When I bought the boat it came with the factory front locker sac but believe it has a small hole in it, 2 vdrive sacs (set), and a tube sac. We are all at best intermediate wake boarders but mostly skate and may do a tiny bit of surfing but its going to hurt no ones feelings if its not set up for it.

Thinking about putting the tube sac under the rear seat, one tube sac in the ski locker, and just using the vdrive sacs with a tsunami pump for each side of the engine compartment.

Anyone with a 209 or x9 used the tube sac under the seat or is there a better setup? Having the seat operational is extremely important. Or has anyone moved the sac to the rear compartment behind the seat?

Thanks for any help guys

Lakeside09
05-16-2011, 07:35 PM
You can pick up a factory replacement from wakemakers.com... This past week we had the factory ballast full (center and rear) two 440's on each side and a 350 running up the walkway... 3 people in the boat and 1 rider. The wake was huge. For surfing we filled the center and rear and had a 440 on the surf side with everyone else on that side too... surf wave was sick too. All of this was actually not needed... we had it so we used it. The factory ballast is pretty nice even if you are an intermediate rider. I will probably just add a sac for the rear locker and be done with it... as I am not a fan all the sacs in the boat taking up walk space.

CruisinGA
05-16-2011, 09:00 PM
I use the undersea w707 sack to replace my popped stock bag. I just don't fill it all the way when I need the seat. When I don't have many folks I can fill it all the way and it just pushes the seat up.

02ProstarSammyD
05-16-2011, 09:19 PM
^that sac fits under the rear seat with it down? Does it tend to stick out far from the seat if its not filled 100%?

CruisinGA
05-18-2011, 08:24 AM
Fits fine until you are filling the last third of it. It does stick out some unless completely empty and folded. Doesn't bother me.

02ProstarSammyD
05-18-2011, 08:44 AM
I ended up going with a oem 209 back from wakemakers and a tube sac in the front ski locker. Gonna try the aerial 5.5 bags...one up front and one in the rear storage and see how that works.