PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Northwest Watersports (Seattle MC Dealer)

mramerman@gmail.com
05-13-2011, 11:30 AM
I want to give a huge shout-out and thank you to the team at Northwest Watersports in Issaquah, Washington---Seattle's Mastercraft dealer. I bought a new 2010 x14v last July and have had a few, let's call them, "breaking-in new boat challenges."

After having the boat serviced for 50 hour and de-winterized a few weeks ago, the VDIG started shutting down while powering up with skier in tow and the dash lights are working on an intermittent basis. I live about 15 miles from the dealer; however, Kevin Lamont, Service Manager for NWWS has come to my house the last two evenings to work on the issue!

What amazing service to have the Service Manager at your house past dark working to correct the problem. Poor Kevin; this gives me an opportunity to corner him and ask every question I have ever had about the boat!!

Seriously, it has been truly an awesome experience. Both Kevin and Darren (the dealer General Manager) have been terrific, making my wife and I both feel like part of the MC family. Despite the occasional warranty challenge (common with all new boats), we are given great service and always feel very welcome at NWWS.

Thank you both Kevin and Darren for representing the Mastercraft values and brand very well.

Best regards,

:Matt

gatorguy
05-13-2011, 11:56 AM
Good to here about a good one. Usually all we here are the bad ones. Hope the boat gets up and running soon.

TTAdmin
05-13-2011, 12:06 PM
Absolutely outstanding work - great job Kevin and Darren!

CantRepeat
05-13-2011, 12:30 PM
It's always great to hear a good news story about a dealer. Thanks for posting it.

btw: You did by the beers right?

Ski-me
05-13-2011, 01:02 PM
That's awesome to hear! A true example of a great dealer.....going above and beyond!

I swung by that shop a few years ago....nice folks for sure.:cool:

There in Spokane too, correct?

mramerman@gmail.com
05-13-2011, 01:53 PM
It's always great to hear a good news story about a dealer. Thanks for posting it.

btw: You did by the beers right?

I offered Kevin a hot burger straight from the grill AND a Fat Tire---he said, "not while in uniform." A company man through and through.

mramerman@gmail.com
05-13-2011, 01:54 PM
Absolutely outstanding work - great job Kevin and Darren!

These guys rock! :)

Eagle
05-13-2011, 02:01 PM
I too am a very happy customer of Northwest Watersports. Darren's the best and has a great team.

CantRepeat
05-13-2011, 02:07 PM
I offered Kevin a hot burger straight from the grill AND a Fat Tire---he said, "not while in uniform." A company man through and through.

Did you offer him some shorts and tee shirt? lol No really, that's a great employee.

rgardjr1
05-13-2011, 02:09 PM
There in Spokane too, correct?

Yes, and I believe in Utah too.

mramerman@gmail.com
05-13-2011, 02:24 PM
Did you offer him some shorts and tee shirt? lol No really, that's a great employee.

Those guys are so dedicated, they wear MC underwear while on duty.

mramerman@gmail.com
05-13-2011, 02:24 PM

Those guys are so dedicated, they wear MC underwear while on duty.

Forrest-X45
05-13-2011, 02:28 PM
Yes - 100% agree Darren the guys from NW Watersports are a great group. Kevin has even made a trip out to my house as well. Excellent customer service!!! Plus they are always willing to talk shop when I stop by. ;)

The Issaquah and Spokane dealerships are owned by Wayne from Utah Watersports. Great guy - I met him the last Seattle Boat Show.

dlamont
05-13-2011, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the kind words guys. Just trying to do our job the best we can.

Now bring on summer!!!
BTW I'm trying to organize a MC float/tie up for Tastin N Racin on Lake Sammamish. It will be June 12th.
Anyone interested?

mramerman@gmail.com
05-13-2011, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the kind words guys. Just trying to do our job the best we can.

Now bring on summer!!!
BTW I'm trying to organize a MC float/tie up for Tastin N Racin on Lake Sammamish. It will be June 12th.
Anyone interested?

Count the Ramerman '10 x14v in on that action.

vandit0022
05-14-2011, 03:26 PM
I'll throw my 2 cents in as well..........I went through my own trials and tribulations. I think I have about 3,000 emails between Darren and myself through everything that comes with a "new" boat.. We had our challenges but they certainly stepped up every time and made it right, even towing my boat 30 miles to deliver it, sending a tech out on the middle of the lake at 6 pm on a Saturday when we got stranded with an engine sensor and transmission fluid issue and the list goes on. But the boat is an amazing beast and I love it and in the end it's all turned out fine. I'm pretty sure they love it less than I do :D Now out to the water! Just as soon as Seattle warms up, probably about July 5th at this rate.