PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning

BriEOD
07-21-2005, 09:33 AM
Good Morning TT. I'm just getting in from off the river. I had some awesome sets this morning...glass, just glass. We were the only ones out there. Their is nothing like carving glass at 0630!!

Well, have a good day and MarkP have a safe and fun trip to Lake Gaston!! Give me a shout while your there.

6ballsisall
07-21-2005, 09:36 AM
C'mon B, your making me green with envy! :o

BriEOD
07-21-2005, 09:37 AM
Hey man, sorry! It's not to often I get out on a weekday. My wife took the day off and it was her idea. Pretty cool huh? I thought so to. :love:

6ballsisall
07-21-2005, 09:38 AM
Hey man, sorry! It's not to often I get out on a weekday. My wife took the day off and it was her idea. Pretty cool huh? I thought so to. :love:

Your wife rocks Bri! It's all good, looking forward to getting on the water. We have fam coming into town in a week and a half, hopefully we can slip away for an hour or two and take some sets

MarkP
07-21-2005, 09:41 AM
Sounds like a blast! I love the early morning ski!!

And thanks. Getting all packed up and printing the map out now:woohoo:

Leroy
07-21-2005, 10:07 AM
Very special! It's nice to have surprises! THis has to be good for shopping day or something she want!

Leroy
07-21-2005, 10:08 AM
Mark; You are getting a lot of great road trips this summer!

Sounds like a blast! I love the early morning ski!!

And thanks. Getting all packed up and printing the map out now:woohoo:

MarkP
07-21-2005, 10:13 AM
The weather makes it hard not to.. The last one was a spur of the moment trip. This one has been planned for a while. Not sure if I can but I may try to make one of the weekend trips this fall too.. Shhhhh, René doesn’t know about that last one..

peason
07-21-2005, 10:16 AM
Bri - sounds like fun. I am going to have to get my family stirred up to do this when i take some vacation days next month.

I agree nothing like the smell of smooth water in the moring!

BriEOD
10-20-2005, 07:19 AM
Good morning to everyone. I just cruised through all the new posts - first time in sometime I've made it through them all. I'm drinking a cup of Joe and Cody is eating a waffle and laughing at the Disney Channel. A few thoughts:

- Man is that a big hurricane - WILMA! (in my Fred Flinstone voice)
- Water/Air aren't getting any warmer
- Do you have your halloween costume yet?
- Anyone want to come help me pack and move - MarkP?

Well, I hope you guys have a good Thursday. :jumping:

east tx skier
10-20-2005, 10:06 AM
Wilma looks like a beast. Flee, Floridians, flee! And be safe doing it. Hope it somehow misses you guys.

Brian, I'm jealous, of course. Still reasonably warm around here. I've got my 32nd bday coming up next week so I have declared that this weekend is going to be all about my sloth with occasional spirts of skiing. I hope the little man understood me (probably not). In any case, I know it's really Cameron's weekend (as usual).

No can do. If I help you move, the next thing you know I'll be driving you to and from the airport. ;)