PDA

View Full Version : Photos of a MC Ride on the Severn River

BriEOD
05-11-2011, 05:29 PM
My 2 year old Boxer (dog), Hunter, and I had a nice ride on the Severn River this morning. Here are a few photos for all of you in MC-land that enjoy water shots.

Here is my 205 tied up at our neighborhood 60 slip marina.

BriEOD
05-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Here is a shot of Steve Biscotti's, owner of the Baltimore Ravens, home. The second shot is a photo of Pat Sajak's house.

thatsmrmastercraft
05-11-2011, 05:35 PM
Steve's got himself a nice little boathouse.:rolleyes:

BriEOD
05-11-2011, 05:38 PM
A local builder's house (my wife's favorite). Hunter looking out towards Annapolis. Lastly, Hunter and I pulling away from the pier.

Nothing like a quiet morning ride with a hot cup of java!

BriEOD
05-11-2011, 05:39 PM
Oops, loaded Sajak's house twice. Here is the builder's house.

thatsmrmastercraft
05-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Great pics!

Another fine boathouse, too.

CantRepeat
05-11-2011, 06:24 PM
/salute the cup-o-joe and you Brian.

Great looking boat, sweet way to enjoy that retirement!

Jerseydave
05-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Looks nice Brian! Is the ski spot in the coffee cup pic? How long is the ski run, and is it usually smooth enough?

brucemac
05-11-2011, 08:28 PM
thanks for sharing. boat's looking good. nice looking homes. can't wait to get out.

BriEOD
05-11-2011, 09:44 PM
/salute the cup-o-joe and you Brian.

Great looking boat, sweet way to enjoy that retirement!

Thanks Tim, and a salute right back to you!

My wife finally retired and gets her monthly check from the VA. I've probably got a one year overseas tour and a follow on back here until I can finish up. That said, we love where we are at and have bought our home here. This is where we will settle.

BriEOD
05-11-2011, 09:55 PM
Looks nice Brian! Is the ski spot in the coffee cup pic? How long is the ski run, and is it usually smooth enough?

Hi Dave,

That is a ski spot, not necessarily the best spot. In the photo, and where I live, we are at the very head of the river. It is a good 25 minute ride to hit the mouth of the river. The head of the river is kind of a big round shape that bottle necks down into what we call the "narrows." The narrows is where one of our two ski courses is located. On a fair day, you could take a 4-6 minute wakeboard run on good water before having to turn around because the river opens up too wide. In the narrows there are trees and homes on both sides of the river. It is always smooth. We never have a problem finding good water.

Ethomass
05-17-2011, 07:16 PM
Good looking pictures. I myself have only been out once this season. I just received a new bimini for the boat. Stereo install will be done shortly well. I have some work to do but a 6 month old makes it tough.

Glad to see you are enjoying the boat. I'm sure ill see you around the river.

BriEOD
05-18-2011, 08:07 AM
Where are you on the river and what model and color is your MC?

TxsRiverRat
05-18-2011, 10:52 AM
OP: What is the height of the decals on the transom?

Ethomass
05-18-2011, 06:16 PM
Brieod,

Literally right across the river from you at Indian Landing. its an 01 PS205v with the zero flex tower. Red and White. Wasn't out much last season because I had to replace the engine, long story.

I spend all summer down at Indian landing whether out on the boat or not. I've seen your boat quite a few times (no I'm not stalking...) its nice to sit at the pool and relax watching the boats every once in a while.

For some reason mine membership says guest. Been signed up as a member for a while...

east tx skier
05-18-2011, 06:26 PM
Nice shots, Brian!

BriEOD
05-18-2011, 06:38 PM
Brieod,

Literally right across the river from you at Indian Landing. its an 01 PS205v with the zero flex tower. Red and White. Wasn't out much last season because I had to replace the engine, long story.

I spend all summer down at Indian landing whether out on the boat or not. I've seen your boat quite a few times (no I'm not stalking...) its nice to sit at the pool and relax watching the boats every once in a while.

For some reason mine membership says guest. Been signed up as a member for a while...

Ok...I recall chatting with you on here before. Also, I've seen your boat. Yes, sitting at the pool is nice. We have 700,000 gallon spring fed, sand bottomed, pond that is just on the neighborhood side of the bulk head. I can sit there and see across to your club.

Thx ETS!