PDA

View Full Version : Shorestation Canopy

blakehardesty
05-11-2011, 04:05 PM
Anybody have an extra 22x108 they would like to get rid of? Mine is so thin that it crackled when I unfolded it this spring. If not I need to get it on and hope for hail:D

Barefooter92
05-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Just bought a new one from a dealer in southern MI just over the boarder. New style bungee cord cheaper than anything on ebay. Neighbor had an amish man sew his new one it is just as nice as ours for less. I can get you some contacts if you like when we go this weekend to the visit the Mastercraft.

blakehardesty
05-12-2011, 07:48 AM
Just bought a new one from a dealer in southern MI just over the boarder. New style bungee cord cheaper than anything on ebay. Neighbor had an amish man sew his new one it is just as nice as ours for less. I can get you some contacts if you like when we go this weekend to the visit the Mastercraft.

Was it made by shorestation? What was the price? It looks like its gonna be $1000 plus shipping for one from boatliftanddock.com for a shorestation brand one. boatliftanddock.com is cheapest for most everything and I think they are in lower mi so thats why im asking.