PDA

View Full Version : MariStar 210 Tower Choices

JMPassch
05-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Looking to purchase a wake board tower for our '99 MariStar 210. I love the look of the New Dimension towers but the price seems outrageous compared to others available. Hoping to get some feed back on possible towers. Kinda leaning towards the Monster MT2. Anyone have pictures of that tower on a MariStar 210? How's the installation? Any other suggestions? Pictures of the towers would help out a ton.

Thanks!!

CantRepeat
05-10-2011, 02:52 PM
New Dimesion Towers.

http://www.newdimensiontowers.com/galleries/mastercraft/images/1998-1999_Maristar_200VRS.jpg

M-Funf
05-10-2011, 03:08 PM
New Dimesion Towers.

http://www.newdimensiontowers.com/galleries/mastercraft/images/1998-1999_Maristar_200VRS.jpg

Yeah, but their tower pads suck...:rolleyes:

brucemac
05-10-2011, 03:47 PM
any 205V/X-2/X-1 molds yet?

Tuna Cowboy
05-10-2011, 04:06 PM
Cant Repeat....

I have the same tower and just about to wire the speakers up on it....could you send me some pics of how you ran your wires please???

CantRepeat
05-10-2011, 04:08 PM
Cant Repeat....

I have the same tower and just about to wire the speakers up on it....could you send me some pics of how you ran your wires please???

That is not my boat. It's a demo photo from the New Dimension website. Sorry. :(

CantRepeat
05-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Yeah, but their tower pads suck...:rolleyes:

That's why we keep you around! :D

BallBushing
05-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Just put an MT2 on my 1999 Maristar 210. Relatively easy. Used the cleat holes for the front leg mounts and put the rear legs just behind & below the the back edge of the window. Repositioned the front cleats.

They were and may still be running a 15% off special.

kskonn
05-10-2011, 04:13 PM
Cant Repeat....

I have an 03 X-30 with the same tower, what do you need pics of? Wiring at the actual speaker or where it leaves the tower?

peason
05-10-2011, 04:13 PM
I had to run the wires up my tower after it was installed. I simply took off the side I was running the wires up, taped the fiberglass to protect it from chipping and drilled a hole to run the wires through. I bought a wiring harness for the speakers w/ lights from my local Mastercraft dealer - which was worth money spent - since it has the proper connections and plugs clearly marked.

M-Funf
05-10-2011, 04:21 PM
any 205V/X-2/X-1 molds yet?

No more molding for me...unless ND wants to work together...

JMPassch
05-10-2011, 04:32 PM
BallBushing....do yo have any photos of your instal? I believe there are two holes for the cleats. Do the front mounts of the MT2 require two or just one hole with the other able to be covered up?

BallBushing
05-10-2011, 04:40 PM
Front cleats use two holes & monster paws also use two. Same spacing, only required a slight ream with the drill bit, always drill the fiberglass in REVERSE. Repositioned the cleats twords the bow. I'll take some pics tonight

DemolitionMan
05-10-2011, 04:42 PM
No more molding for me...unless ND wants to work together...

Have you talked to them about it?

etduc
05-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Looking to purchase a wake board tower for our '99 MariStar 210. I love the look of the New Dimension towers but the price seems outrageous compared to others available. Hoping to get some feed back on possible towers. Kinda leaning towards the Monster MT2. Anyone have pictures of that tower on a MariStar 210? How's the installation? Any other suggestions? Pictures of the towers would help out a ton.

Thanks!!

Did you look at customer's photo's, on their website?

M-Funf
05-10-2011, 05:18 PM
Have you talked to them about it?

Sent them an e-mail asking about what other hull/tower combinations are like the 190 with the flyer tower and the 210 with the flyer tower. Also sent some pictures of the pads and pictures of them installed on Sodar's boat.
We'll see if they reply :wait:
If I don't hear back by tomorrow, I'll give them a call.

BallBushing
05-11-2011, 11:35 AM
Pics Attached, Will modify the cover to fit around the legs this weekend

Jeff d
05-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Check this thread for some pics of a HydroWake tower on a 210:
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=36817&highlight=hydrowake

I have an Aerial Airborne on my 230 which is almost the same as that one (With a few very minor differences) and it's been pretty good for as cheap as it was. I have to take some pictures one day.

Jeff d
05-11-2011, 12:37 PM
BTW, you have to jump down to post #44 to see more pictures of that 210:
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=704295&postcount=44

JMPassch
05-11-2011, 08:50 PM
I think we are going with the Monster tower. Can't get myself to pay the price of the ND tower. Looks good BallBushing!

I photoshopped a pic to help decide.

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=467&pictureid=3069

CantRepeat
05-11-2011, 09:10 PM
I think we are going with the Monster tower. Can't get myself to pay the price of the ND tower. I photoshopped a pic to help decide.

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=467&pictureid=3069

Hey brother, if you are happy and it fills your needs that's all that matters. If you have any install questions post them up. I'm sure some folks will be more then happy to lend that hand.

Photo of my 92 with the ND tower on it.

http://www.mikesell.net/julyboat.jpg

JMPassch
05-11-2011, 09:38 PM
Those ND towers are sharp!! That's for sure. Hope we are just as happy with the Monster. Kinda hoping the old saying "get what ya pay for" doesn't quite apply with these towers.

Double D
05-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Those ND towers are sharp!! That's for sure. Hope we are just as happy with the Monster. Kinda hoping the old saying "get what ya pay for" doesn't quite apply with these towers.

Remember, the MT can be mounted pretty much anywhere you want. My only opinion is dont stretch the legs so far apart that it looks stupid.

I also Photoshoped my MT to the spacing I wanted before I bought. Here is are the pics of before tower, photoshop pictures, and tower mounted.

frosty
05-12-2011, 12:08 AM
I always thought the 2005-06 factory tower looked the best:

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab341/frosty2469/IMG_1453.jpg

MC4SNETS
05-12-2011, 01:15 AM
I bought a New Dimension tower for my 2001 210. Yes, it is more expensive than a "semi-custom" or "universal" tower. But, it is made for your boat......and it fits perfectly. And it was a snap to install. And it looks like the factory tower (well, actually it is!) And M-Funf makes some really cool custom leg pads. And yes it is expensive.

I bought mine when ND was having a 15% off sale in the end of 2010. Don't know when/if they might do that again.....maybe call Chad at ND, he is very helpful......Best way to talk to him is call. He was very responsive to all my inquires.

You know your budget and your desires. You have to do what fits within that. I don't think anyone here will tell you that the ND tower is a bad choice.......but is is the more expensive choice. Good luck in whatever you decide!

Double D
05-12-2011, 08:17 AM

Oh yeah it does, if you can blow your budget by 4 times over... :D

Double D
05-12-2011, 08:19 AM
I bought a New Dimension tower for my 2001 210. Yes, it is more expensive than a "semi-custom" or "universal" tower. But, it is made for your boat......and it fits perfectly. And it was a snap to install. And it looks like the factory tower (well, actually it is!) And M-Funf makes some really cool custom leg pads. And yes it is expensive.

I bought mine when ND was having a 15% off sale in the end of 2010. Don't know when/if they might do that again.....maybe call Chad at ND, he is very helpful......Best way to talk to him is call. He was very responsive to all my inquires.

You know your budget and your desires. You have to do what fits within that. I don't think anyone here will tell you that the ND tower is a bad choice.......but is is the more expensive choice. Good luck in whatever you decide!

I totally agree that the ND tower looks best and if I had the coin to do it back in 2003, I would have. But I had to go with a $950 universal MT and have made the best of it, and it works great!

CantRepeat
05-12-2011, 09:12 AM

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab341/frosty2469/IMG_1453.jpg

I'm not sure who the blond is on the dock, but she each cheetos in my boat. :D

02ProstarSammyD
05-12-2011, 02:50 PM
If you look closely the wife is going "who is this b***ch talking to my husband?"

DemolitionMan
05-12-2011, 02:54 PM
Remember, the MT can be mounted pretty much anywhere you want. My only opinion is dont stretch the legs so far apart that it looks stupid.

I also Photoshoped my MT to the spacing I wanted before I bought. Here is are the pics of before tower, photoshop pictures, and tower mounted.

Is that a nautique decal on the back of your boat?

CantRepeat
05-12-2011, 03:26 PM
If you look closely the wife is going "who is this b***ch talking to my husband?"

I think she said swap and he has a question mark over his head. :confused:

Double D
05-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Is that a nautique decal on the back of your boat?

Yes demo man, it WAS! It is gone now. The dealer put it on there to cover a gelcoat hole that has since been repaired.... :cool:

10ptmust
05-14-2011, 11:31 AM
I have a lightning swoop tower on mine.https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/39965_1571953347112_1483863940_1499516_6831405_n.j pg

JMPassch
05-20-2011, 12:13 PM
Anyone heard anything about the Aerial towers? I was about to order the Aerial Airborne tower but called our local MC dealership to see what they thought. They mentioned they've installed one Aerial and will never install one again. Sounds like they had a bunch of trouble with running wires. They said it took them 8 hrs for an instal when it should have taken 4.

Jeff d
05-20-2011, 12:43 PM
Anyone heard anything about the Aerial towers?

I mentioned a few posts back that I had an Aerial Airborne on my MariStar 230. I installed it myself but i haven't installed any other towers so I don't have anything to compare it to.

I'd imagine that installing any universal tower is a bit more challenging that installing a good custom tower due to the fact that there is adjustability and you have to figure out where those adjustments need to be set for your particular boat. I'd imagine that installing a custom tower, assuming it's made properly would just be a matter of lowering it onto the boat, drilling holes and bolting it up. At the dealer I'd imagine they're equipped to hoist a tower up and back the boat under it with relative ease which would make the custom tower really appealing from a man hour perspective. At home you'd have to get a bit more creative or just have 3-4 friends to help you get it on there. Installing a universal tower can be a 1 man job with no special equipment.

In my particular install I had to grind the front feet some in order to get the alignment of the lower bar right where I wanted it. If not I would have had to put it lower in the front and it wouldn't have aligned with the top of the windshield. The grinding was necessary so that I could put the foot on that ridge in the hull near the cleat in the front.

The quality of the Airborne was quite a bit better than what I'd typically expect from a Chinese manufactured product but not quite what I'd expect from a custom, American manufactured tower. No real glaring problems but there were small blemishes here and there.

Overall installation was a bit of a pain but I did it with no assistance. it has worked well with no flex (I'm sure it flexes some but not perceptible while in the boat or at the end of the rope) or creaks. I've had some big boys wakeboarding behind it too.

It's a tough call on whether to go custom or universal in general on an older boat with a few blemishes. With a new(er) boat where the price of the custom tower is a small percentage of the value of the boat it's a no brainer. Occasionally I do regret not spending the extra money on the New Dimension but not really for any particular reason other than the fact that I doubt every decision I make (I know that's not healthy). Then I remember that for the price of a New Dimension tower with no racks or speakers (~$2,500 shipped) I did get my Aerial Airborne, 2 racks, 4 speakers, Perfect Pass StarGazer, and a small portion of my automated ballast system and I feel better about my decision again.

Attached is a really poor picture of my boat with the tower on it. I need to take some pics on the water.

Jeff d
05-20-2011, 12:46 PM
Oh, I did have a bit of a problem with the two rear uprights during the install. They seemed to be slightly less than perfect mirrors eachother. I was measuring every which way and couldn't figure out where the problem lied. In the end I had to just split the difference which worked out fine. You can't see the difference accept when the tower is folded and the front legs are sitting on top of the rear legs.

Jeff d
05-20-2011, 12:52 PM
Also, you mentioned running wires. The only challenge with running them was getting them past the bolts in the H section at the top. It wasn't a huge deal for me but wasn't what I would call super easy. I wouldn't have thought to mention it if your dealer hadn't.

JMPassch
05-20-2011, 01:46 PM
Jeff d, actually it was your post that convinced me to look at the Aerial. Looks real sharp on your boat!! I keep going back to the Aerial because I think they look the best for the price I'm willing to pay.

Can you explain the grinding you had a do and how you did it. My boat is a 210 but I'd imagine the instal would be very similar. How much of a difference would it have been if you didn't grind?

Jeff d
05-20-2011, 05:35 PM
Well, the optimal place to mount the front feet from an aesthetic point of view was with the foot about 4/3 above the "ridge" in the side of the hull. This obviously wouldn't work with a flat foot, would look like crap, and probably crack the gelcoat since it wouldn't distribute the load evenly.

I could have moved the foot lower but I think that would have looked bad. So, I took a contour gauge and pushed it against that part of the hull:
http://www.harborfreight.com/6-inch-contour-gauge-907.html

I then took that profile and transferred it to the profile of the foot. There was a bit of eyeballing here as I couldn't lay the contour gauge flat on the side of the foot. Then I ground away a relief in that bottom 1/4 of the foot so that it fit perfectly against the contour of the hull. It was a 100% perfect match until I put the rubber washer in between and some sort of weird geometry came into play that I really can't explain that made it not quite perfect when the foot was an additional 3/16" or so away from the hull on the rubber. It still looks fine. I'll have to take some closeup pics so you can see what I'm talking about.

JMPassch
05-21-2011, 01:23 AM
Thanks for the info! The Aerial Airborne has been ordered! I'll post pics once it's installed. I might send some q's your way during the installation.

Gabe63
05-22-2011, 06:20 PM
Th only dif between mine and an Aerial is mine has 4 bolts on each mounting bracket to the boat where the Aerial only has 1. For the $900 I paid I think it is nice, works and looks well on the boat. It is a pain to install since it is universal.
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/55SAMBA/DSCN0929.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/55SAMBA/DSCN0983.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/55SAMBA/DSCN0982.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/55SAMBA/DSCN0988.jpg

Jeff d
05-23-2011, 08:53 AM
Gabe, I also think the profile of your uprights have a little bit of a dog leg bend (About 1' below the board rack in that last pic) in them that puts the pivot points in a nice vertical orientation vs. my Aerial. I'd bet that makes yours fold a little nicer. I have to back out my rear bolts by at least 2-3 full turns to avoid binding.

It's hard to tell but it looks like yours doesn't have provisions for a tow point anchor light. Other than that and the foot design that you already mentioned they look nearly identical.

JMPassch
05-23-2011, 09:31 AM
Gabe, who set you up with the bimini top? I like the windshield mount but don't find many out there.

JMPassch
05-31-2011, 10:49 PM
Started the instal of my Aerial Airborne tower this evening. So far so good. Have both side pieces mounted on the boat. As stated by Jeff D, the front mount doesn't sit flush on the boat. Our solution, or attempted solution, is to get additional rubber washers for each side that we will sand to the contour of the boat. H20Watersports has them in the mail. We also ran into a snag when drilling the front hole on the starboard side. The hole lined up directly with a cross beam behind the dash board. Needless to say, we made it work.

Now to get my mind off towers and to prepare for a big day at work tomorrow. I'll post pics of the instal when get a chance.

Gabe63
06-03-2011, 11:55 AM
If it helps this is what I did to fit the bracket to the curve of my boat. I bought the same plastic material from Tap plastics that Mastercraft uses for the bottom of the seats and cut it to the shape of the hull.
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/55SAMBA/IMG_1607.jpg

JMPassch
06-07-2011, 12:44 PM
Gabe, the plastic insert looks perfect. I called H20SportsWarehouse and they are sending me curved rubber inserts to replace the flat ones that came with the tower. If they don't work I'll be trying to fabricate plastic as you did. Did you reinforce the mounting locations? If so, how did you reinforce them? I picked up some marine plywood and am planning on glueing them in. The fiberglass was atleast 1/4 inch think but I'm thinking I still need to reinforce it.

Gabe63
06-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Mine came with some thick rubber but it just would not fit the curve. The plastic was easy to file to shape and fits the curve perfectly, cost about $10. The pic does not do it justice, they fit perfectly to the curve. I then used a piece of rubber from an innertube between it and the boat cut to shape. You can see it on the lower part.

My rack came with some smaller aluminum backets for behind the fiberglass. I then used the thick rubber between them and the boat. I could not fit wood back there due to the reverse of the boat curve and the space limitations.

falconjeter
06-07-2011, 06:43 PM
check out the sampson towers, I have one on my 225 vrs. it is a great tower, good looks, easy install and they have good racks that mount solid and easy too. send me an e mail and I can send you pictures, the files are too large for TT

Ray

JMPassch
06-09-2011, 08:18 PM
The tower is installed!! Don't want to do that again! Went fine other then drilling the holes for the H section was a bit difficult. Was able to fabricate the rubber washers to fit the contour of the boat. I'm still going to do some reinforcing on the interior but hope to get behind the boat early next week.

I'll post pictures soon. Love the way the Aerial looks on the boat!

Buzz
06-10-2011, 02:57 PM
I have a 2003 Maristar 210 and put a Monster MT2 tower on in May of 2010. We bought the package deal with racks, speakers and mirror. We love the look and functionality of the tower. It's rock solid and had it installed by a MC dealer for $500 including running the speaker wire.

There are pictures of my boat with the tower on Monster's site. Go to Mastercraft section of "towboats" in the Pictures and Comments tab. It is the yellow Maristar with the Sammy Duvall paint scheme. I also tried to attach to this post.

Highly recommend Monster!!

BallBushing
06-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Buzz,

Because of your picture I also went with the MT2. Did you relocate the front cleats towards the stern? Is it a 210?

JMPassch
06-11-2011, 03:03 PM
Buzz,

Your boat is sick!! I had sleepless nights over deciding between the Aerial or the MT2, all because of your boat. I think the MT2 looks great all decked out.

Did the front lights come stock or did you add those to the hull?

Jeff d
06-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Yeah Buzz's pictures convinced me to get an MT2 as well last year. Definitely one of the best looking boats I've seen with a Monster tower. I got a killer deal on what was supposed to be an MT2 "open box" buy ($500. Actually no box and no documentation) at the local MC dealer but then I got it home and it was an MT1. It looked stupid on a 23' boat and fortunately I figured it out before I made any holes. I ended up returning it and got almost as good of a deal on the Aerial.

Buzz
06-15-2011, 12:57 PM
It is a 210 and did not have to move the cleats. They are in the original position.

Buzz
06-15-2011, 12:58 PM
The front docking lights were added.

JMPassch
06-27-2011, 11:27 PM
Finally tried out the new tower today and it worked out great. Tower is extremely sturdy and never swayed or made a sound. Very impressed so far.

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=467&pictureid=3248

cf_koch
06-28-2011, 11:58 AM
Those towers look great on your 210s, does anybody have pictures of the Moster Tower or the Aerial Tower on a Maristar 215? I have had my eye on a New Demention tower but unfortunately I am having difficulty justifying spending that kind of money. The Monster and the Aerial might make a good compromise if i could see one on a boat like mine.

JMPassch
07-21-2011, 09:19 AM
Cf koch, I too could not justify spending that kind of money for a ND tower, I've been real happy so far with the Aerial. One thing they don't mention is that they have available rubber washers for contour boats for the installation. They make a world of difference.

Here is a website for the aerial towers with my boat.

http://www.aerialwakeboarding.com/v/vspfiles/wakeboard-tower/mastercraft/mastercraft.asp

cf_koch
07-21-2011, 10:05 AM
Cf koch, I too could not justify spending that kind of money for a ND tower, I've been real happy so far with the Aerial. One thing they don't mention is that they have available rubber washers for contour boats for the installation. They make a world of difference.

Here is a website for the aerial towers with my boat.

http://www.aerialwakeboarding.com/v/vspfiles/wakeboard-tower/mastercraft/mastercraft.asp

Thanks for the link- this is a good looking universal tower

LaRue
11-28-2011, 11:38 AM
as i continue to debate adding tower i thought i would throw out a few more thoughts and questions.

1. i have discovered through this process i am somewhat of a purest. I prefer the original looks and lines of the Maristar, and most Mastercrafts for that matter, without a tower. Yea, i get wakeboarding has changed the overall picture of watersports but it is still somewhat difficult for me to see a tower on a boat.

2. Has anyone had any experience with the Monster MT2 package deal that includes either Polk, Kicker or Wet sound speakers? I am assuming the Wet Sounds might be a higher quality sound?

3. As most have already expressed on this thread, the NDT look the best but you can save with the Monster. Although, this time of year, i have got the MT2 and the NDT within a $1000. Not too bad IMHO

swatguy
11-28-2011, 12:48 PM
The polk n kicker speaker packages if you are looking to get sound back to the rider are not worth their price. You really need an HLCD speaker to project the tunes back to the rider.

LaRue
11-28-2011, 01:50 PM
r u indicating the Wetsounds XS650's are not the way to go either

LaRue
11-29-2011, 02:57 PM
has anyone seen or have thoughts about installing a ND mini on a 2000 Maristar? With the new towers coming out, my thoughts are the regular ND stands up to tall. If someone could photo shop a ND mini on this photo, that would be great.!

-V-
11-29-2011, 03:53 PM
2000 Maristar 210 w/tower and speakers

LaRue
11-30-2011, 11:56 AM
has anyone seen or have thoughts about installing a ND mini on a 2000 Maristar? With the new towers coming out, my thoughts are the regular ND stands up to tall. If someone could photo shop a ND mini on this photo, that would be great.!

BUMP......would i be nuts or creative installing a mini ND tower on a Maristar. Looking for feedback

H20BOY
11-30-2011, 06:04 PM
Can you even get one for a 210? I would think it would be to low. If you had tower speakers or a bimini you would have to constantly duck under it.

LaRue
11-30-2011, 06:09 PM
Yes. It mounts to the same side arms
It would b. Approx 18" lower than the 7' full size tower

H20BOY
11-30-2011, 06:13 PM
Getting in and out of my x-15 people hit their head on my tower speakers. I personally would not want it any lower.

-V-
11-30-2011, 06:28 PM
2000 Maristar 210 w/tower and speakers

Can you even get one for a 210? I would think it would be to low. If you had tower speakers or a bimini you would have to constantly duck under it.

The pics are from my Maristar 210. Bimini works, just goes under the tower, and if fully functional while you pull.

BrooksfamX2
12-02-2011, 12:32 PM
Samson towers are great, but a bit expensive. I have a dealer friend that will sell them at a good price. I had one on my previous boat. Installation is not hard as they are boat specific, not one size fits all. Check out the pictures of MC's with Samson towers. Many look like OEM. In fact, a local dealer is selling the x2's with these towers on them rather than the factory tower.

http://www.samsonsports.com/photos/v/Mastercraft-wakeboard-towers/slideshow.html

LaRue
12-02-2011, 01:09 PM
Samson towers are great, but a bit expensive. I have a dealer friend that will sell them at a good price. I had one on my previous boat. Installation is not hard as they are boat specific, not one size fits all. Check out the pictures of MC's with Samson towers. Many look like OEM. In fact, a local dealer is selling the x2's with these towers on them rather than the factory tower.

http://www.samsonsports.com/photos/v/Mastercraft-wakeboard-towers/slideshow.html

yea i looked at those but there are more than NDT. PM if you know what you mean by "a good price."

BrooksfamX2
12-02-2011, 01:15 PM
About 20% off retail. They still are expensive, but they are great towers.
My Crownline with Samson tower. (boat I sold 3 weeks ago to get my X2)

LaRue
12-02-2011, 01:32 PM
About 20% off retail. They still are expensive, but they are great towers.
My Crownline with Samson tower. (boat I sold 3 weeks ago to get my X2)

sent you a PM

JohnE
12-02-2011, 07:22 PM
Yes. It mounts to the same side arms
It would b. Approx 18" lower than the 7' full size tower

Is the width the same? I htought the minis were only used on the 197's?

LaRue
12-02-2011, 08:01 PM
I was told the widths are the same basically because they are custom-made towers. ND is willing to make a tower 8 inches taller than mini which would b 10 inches lower than full-size. (Approx 6'2" tall) With bimini on top i think sounds appealing

Double D
12-02-2011, 08:36 PM
yea i looked at those but there are more than NDT. PM if you know what you mean by "a good price."

If Samson cost more than ND I wouldn't even consider it. ND looks the best. Of course IMO.

Sent from Never Neverland using my iPhone 4 on Tapatalk

JohnE
12-02-2011, 09:46 PM
I was told the widths are the same basically because they are custom-made towers. ND is willing to make a tower 8 inches taller than mini which would b 10 inches lower than full-size. (Approx 6'2" tall) With bimini on top i think sounds appealing

That would be a good height. If the ND mini were even 4 inches higher it would have saved a lot of noggins.

LaRue
12-02-2011, 10:45 PM
Yea I think that height would b good also. Something nice about never worrying about hitting your head on a 7' tower but I just think it looks really tall. But that could just b me. :rolleyes:

BrooksfamX2
12-03-2011, 12:00 AM
Samson will make them any height you want also..........

LaRue
02-13-2012, 03:30 PM
NDT added last week. Still waiting for racks and will also incorporate bimini into tower when weather warms up a bit.

ttu
02-13-2012, 03:38 PM
looks great!

M-Funf
02-13-2012, 04:11 PM
Nice looking tower!

Now you just need new tower pads :rolleyes:

LaRue
02-13-2012, 04:19 PM
Now you just need new tower pads :rolleyes:

???? Bring me up to speed

M-Funf
02-13-2012, 04:26 PM
???? Bring me up to speed

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=36124&highlight=tower+pads

LaRue
02-13-2012, 05:27 PM
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=36124&highlight=tower+pads

I never knew. :cool:

could you PM what a set would run for the 2000 210 Maristar? I haven't even see the tower after it has been installed. Will later this week but based on the above thread, it appears a set of your pads are a worthwhile investment. Appreciate the link.