PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Woodinville WA to check out boat?

Ski-me
05-08-2011, 09:03 AM
I'm looking for someone in the Seattle/Woodinville area that can check out a boat for me.

It's a Cobalt 202 CS (inboard) and sounds to be in great shape! This would be for my widowed sister-in-law with 4 kids so it has to be a good, solid, reliable boat. I've spoken with the guy a few time via email and seems to be pretty decent, honest person. Just need someone to get their eyes on it and possible test drive it to be sure.

I appreciate any help...thanks!

Ski-me
05-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Bump....anyone by chance?

prostar205
05-08-2011, 09:32 PM
I'm in the Woodinville / Bothell area. I'd be happy to take a peak at it. Also, my good buddy is the director of sales for Seattle Boat (Cobalt dealer for the passed 15 year). If the boat was sold by them, he would know the entire history. Feel free to PM me and we can talk off line. I'm going to be in SoCal all of this week but could take a look at it this Saturday, May 14th.

Thrall
05-08-2011, 10:47 PM
Hey, I'm not in CO anymore! Moved to the Seattle area. I'd be happy to help if I have the time. I may have an evening free this week, just need to see what is going on as I just drove up here and starting on a new project tomorrow.
If you haven't found someone in a couple days (do you think it's a boat someone is going to snap up right away?) I'll try to give you a hand.

Ski-me
05-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Whoa, Thrall that's a surprise! Definitely a big change! You're in construction if I recall correctly so I guess that make sense.

Anyways, thanks both of you. I'll PM you both tomorrow and see what we can do. It does sound like there are a few others interested so I will have to move sooner than later.

Thanks again both of you! Really appreciate it!