PDA

View Full Version : Anyone traveling from GA to Michigan?

Locascio
05-06-2011, 08:26 AM
I have a Prostar 190 in GA that needs to be delivered to Michigan. I know it's a longshot but thought I would ask.....

Also, if anyone knows of an affordable shipper, please post up!
Thanks!

:)

Double D
05-06-2011, 09:13 AM
I have a Prostar 190 in GA that needs to be delivered to Michigan. I know it's a longshot but thought I would ask.....

Also, if anyone knows of an affordable shipper, please post up!
Thanks!

:)

Sorry no can help. But it does bring back memories of last year when we went from Ohio to Georgia to pick up my brothers CC SN206. It was a pretty easy drive.... Good luck!

j4rowell
05-06-2011, 10:34 AM
www.uship.com

I had my 4500lb x-2 shipped from Las Vegas to Kalamazoo MI for about $750, 1980 miles. Most of the time it's just people traveling and looking to cover their gas. I bet you you'll find it for under $900 bucks.

samgreazy
05-06-2011, 11:48 AM
Where in ga?

JPK
05-06-2011, 01:31 PM
Talk to the local GA dealer about having the boat taken to Venore, TN on a empty return run for new boat deliveries. (empty returns are usually cheap way to transport a boat) Mastercraft is in Venore so there that's were new boats are delivered from. Then once in Venore it can be shipped with the new boat deliveries from MC to the local Michigan dealer. I had my used boat shipped form Florida to Venore, it spent a couple days there then from Venore to MI. Picked it up from Action Marine in Fenton.

If you need the name of the and number of the delivery company that Action Marine uses for their boat from the MC factory PM me I will will send it to you. They might even get it from GA for you if its not to far out of there way.

Figure you may pay a premium with fuel over $4.00/gal.

Locascio
05-17-2011, 11:57 PM
Thanks all, I decided to just drive down and pick it up myself!