PDA

View Full Version : 2010 X15 Ballast Issues

mcole80
05-05-2011, 11:03 PM
I have a strange issue with my ballast tanks. When I start the boat the ballast gauges on the BIG show them filling up. This started after my first start after winterization. This is my first Mastercraft, I purchased the boat brand new, it is a 2010 and unfortunately the dealership i purchased the boat has gone out of business. I am getting now help from MasterCraft and would appreciate potential suggestions or assistance. I have been told the system is very sensitive and you can test it and reconfigure and reset.

It doesn't seem the tanks are actually filling up but just indicating they are filling up. The PP Perfect Pass is not on.
Thanks

mcole80
05-09-2011, 12:04 PM
I have an update on my problem. The problem only occurs if I edit the default riders in perfect pass. If I edit Rider 1,2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. If i edit the riders and modify the default settings, save them and leave perfect pass off. Turn the boat off, start the boat, the ballast start filling up even though Perfect Pass is off and the fill/empty switches are off.

If I restore Perfect Pass back to factory database, the problem goes away? Has anyone experienced this problem? Does anyone know what version of software the BIG or Viper is on now for 2010 X15 and how do I get an updated version?
Thanks