PDA

View Full Version : Another Bin Laden thread

airdrew99
05-02-2011, 09:53 PM
Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American Military Service Member, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on WHETHER or NOT to PAY, did. Obama just happened to be the one in office when our soldiers finally found Bin Laden and took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!!

DooSPX
05-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American Military Service Member, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on WHETHER or NOT to PAY, did. Obama just happened to be the one in office when our soldiers finally found Bin Laden and took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!!

PERFECT SUMMARY!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

thatsmrmastercraft
05-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Very well said.......you couldn't be more right.

airdrew99
05-02-2011, 10:03 PM
I can't take credit for coming up with this, but I agree 100%. I served four years in the US Air Force and I'm proud to be a part of this country!!!

east tx skier
05-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Political thread is political.

On another subject, thank you very much for serving our country.

Double D
05-02-2011, 10:43 PM

Perfectly stated!!

Skipper
05-03-2011, 09:16 PM

Absolutely correct!

milkmania
05-03-2011, 11:06 PM

it's a case of "right place right time" for our President

and I will forever stand by my signature. it's been there for many years

Yellow X9
05-03-2011, 11:26 PM
i hope other terrorists get the message that they can't hide for more than 9 years, 7 months, and 21 days!!!!

CantRepeat
05-04-2011, 08:26 AM
A Special Operator walks into a bar and says, "Bartender give me a Bin Laden." Bartender says, "What is that?" Special Operator says, "It's two shots and a splash of water."

aaron.
05-04-2011, 09:20 AM
they'll still give the sucker another nobel.... rofl

Philscbx
05-04-2011, 10:06 AM
Let's be clear / an AMERICAN victory!!110% Clear Incredible Mission 2nd to non.
Cheers to all involved, and also sent my #1 a Huge thanks.
Systems tech on AWAC's currently there. No one goes anywhere w/o their eyes.
Greetings, with first post, and recent S&S owner.

Yellow X9
05-04-2011, 10:47 AM
Osamas, last Face Book post
" Be right back, someones at the door"

milkmania
05-04-2011, 11:22 AM
110% Clear Incredible Mission 2nd to non.
Cheers to all involved, and also sent my #1 a Huge thanks.
Systems tech on AWAC's currently there. No one goes anywhere w/o their eyes.
Greetings, with first post, and recent S&S owner.

welcome aboard :)

Ron Grover
05-04-2011, 11:47 AM
Can you f'ing believe this. Now we have 2 Fox News anchors saying that what we did to Osama Bin Laden was illegal and that Obama violated the law and the Constitution. Is Fox News so biased that they cannot get passed Obama authorizing a good thing they still have to find some way to dis-respect our president and nation?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/04/shep-smith-bin-laden-illegal_n_857356.html

trickskier
05-04-2011, 11:47 AM

Very well said - I'm still not voting for him in 2012!

JohnE
05-04-2011, 12:18 PM
Very well said - I'm still not voting for him in 2012!

Voting for him once was enough?:D:D

DemolitionMan
05-04-2011, 01:01 PM
All gas stations will be closed today due to a death in the family.:D

DemolitionMan
05-04-2011, 01:03 PM
Osama bin Laden and Taliban One-Liner Jokes

Q: How do you play Taliban bingo?
A: B-52...F-16...B-1...

Q: How is Bin Laden like Fred Flintstone?
A: Both may look out their windows and see Rubble.

Q: What is the Taliban's national bird?
A: Duck

Q: What do Bin Laden and Hiroshima have in common?
A: Nothing, yet.

Q: What does Osama bin laden and General Custer have in common?
A: They both want to know where those Tomahawks are coming from!

Q: Why doesn't the Taliban have drivers ed and sex ed classes on the same day?
A: Because the camels can't handle it.

Q: What's the five-day forecast for Afghanistan?
A: Two days.

:D:D:D

DemolitionMan
05-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Q. Why are there no TV's in Afghanistan?
A. Because of the Telly ban.

Q. Why does Osama Bin Laden have a beard?
A. He wants to look like his mother.

Q. What do you call a Taliban who owns six goats?
A. A pimp.

A fitting punishment for Osama Bin Laden:
Capture him and give him a sex change operation, then return him to Afghanistan to live under Taliban rule.

Q. Why does Osama Bin Laden carry a piece of crap in his pocket?
A. Photo I.D.
:D:D:D

trickskier
05-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Voting for him once was enough?:D:D

LOL --- If you weren't a Mod --- 8p :uglyhamme

trickskier
05-04-2011, 02:39 PM
Osama bin Laden and Taliban One-Liner Jokes

Q: How do you play Taliban bingo?
A: B-52...F-16...B-1...

Q: How is Bin Laden like Fred Flintstone?
A: Both may look out their windows and see Rubble.

Q: What is the Taliban's national bird?
A: Duck

Q: What do Bin Laden and Hiroshima have in common?
A: Nothing, yet.

Q: What does Osama bin laden and General Custer have in common?
A: They both want to know where those Tomahawks are coming from!

Q: Why doesn't the Taliban have drivers ed and sex ed classes on the same day?
A: Because the camels can't handle it.

Q: What's the five-day forecast for Afghanistan?
A: Two days.

:D:D

Q. Why are there no TV's in Afghanistan?
A. Because of the Telly ban.

Q. Why does Osama Bin Laden have a beard?
A. He wants to look like his mother.

Q. What do you call a Taliban who owns six goats?
A. A pimp.

A fitting punishment for Osama Bin Laden:
Capture him and give him a sex change operation, then return him to Afghanistan to live under Taliban rule.

Q. Why does Osama Bin Laden carry a piece of crap in his pocket?
A. Photo I.D.
:D:D

Good Post DM

atlfootr
05-05-2011, 06:48 AM
So all those floating around the Internet are bogus ...
http://bcove.me/y46gzady
(http://www.usatoday.com/video/index.htm?bctid=931108215001&csp=taboola)

east tx skier
05-05-2011, 10:49 AM
The one I've seen has been a fake floating around for over two years.

mart_it
05-06-2011, 01:08 AM
http://youtu.be/TCOMX5OCFwQ

http://www.nenoreasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/haters_gonna_hate_eagle-142651.jpg

CantRepeat
05-06-2011, 07:12 AM
So all those floating around the Internet are bogus ...
http://bcove.me/y46gzady
(http://www.usatoday.com/video/index.htm?bctid=931108215001&csp=taboola)

Yup. Nothing on the net is real as far as his dead photo.

TX.X-30 fan
05-06-2011, 09:54 AM
Yup. Nothing on the net is real as far as his dead photo.

Did you hear a bunch of senators and reps fell for a fake pic, and said they had seen the photo and he was dead. Buncha numb-nuts the lot of them.

CantRepeat
05-06-2011, 09:57 AM
Did you hear a bunch of senators and reps fell for a fake pic, and said they had seen the photo and he was dead. Buncha numb-nuts the lot of them.

Aren't they all? :D

CantRepeat
05-06-2011, 10:00 AM
Sad news is, the super secret helo was lost. While they only have the tail section and some of highly secret fabric didn't completely burn up its still gonna get China rolling down the road faster then they would have without it.

Too bad, because it was still very much in the closet at this point.

TX.X-30 fan
05-06-2011, 10:35 AM

Go spew your hatred elsewhere, a nice thank-you for protecting North America for the last 10 years from these radical pigs would be nice............... :mikey:

CantRepeat
05-06-2011, 10:48 AM

You're such a troll. And the lame pic just proves it.

btw: You can kiss my red white and blue ***.

And we are stomping the **** out of those terrorist!!! YIPPIE!

Also: When are you going to sell the American made boat and start your boycott? That's right, you wont take any action to support your position. Just hanging around like some spineless coward.

TX.X-30 fan
05-06-2011, 11:01 AM
Too bad Condalisa was not the 1st black president.

CantRepeat
05-06-2011, 11:02 AM

:woohoo::woohoo::twocents:

scott023
05-06-2011, 11:42 AM

http://www.nenoreasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/haters_gonna_hate_eagle-142651.jpg

You give Canadians a bad name. Why don't you go crawl back into your hole and stop posting sh ite that makes the rest of our country look bad.

TX.X-30 fan
05-06-2011, 12:00 PM
Thanks Scott.

2RLAKE
05-06-2011, 12:40 PM
This is getting good!

God bless our armed Forces, all the vets out there and especially all those who gave the ultimate sacrifice

CantRepeat
05-06-2011, 02:05 PM
Thanks Scott.

x2 :friday:

mart_it
05-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Im not trolling ....just wanted to show how stupid Condoleezza looked when responding to Lawrence O'Donnell when asked about the threat Iraq posed to the American people.

I watched the documentary Restrepo a while back and was shocked when I saw what the US military did in fallujah. So many innocent people including young children were killed in the name of war. Ya I know...that's what a war will do, but usually you start a war when there is a threat to your country. Most soldiers didn't know what the f%?k they were doing in Iraq.

Some of you guys are either very thick skulled or are being brainwashed by the media and your government.

To the OP: American victory BECAUSE of Obama! Your military doesn't take their own decisions, the head of state does. I lolled nonetheless.

To finish off and end this..glad he's dead, i'm in no way endorsing what he did. Just very sad to see the bad decisions your government took.
FYI, not flaming the American people, flaming the american government. Still wondering why Harper sent troops there?

aaron.
05-06-2011, 03:29 PM
ugh. . . . . . innocent this, innocent that.

we could have carpet bombed the mofo's on the cheap, but we didn't. Instead we bankrupted our country on high tech weaponry for the sole purpose of reducing civilian casualties (the opposite method/ethic of our enemy)

CantRepeat
05-06-2011, 03:46 PM
Im not trolling ....just wanted to show how stupid Condoleezza looked when responding to Lawrence O'Donnell when asked about the threat Iraq posed to the American people.

I watched the documentary Restrepo a while back and was shocked when I saw what the US military did in fallujah. So many innocent people including young children were killed in the name of war. Ya I know...that's what a war will do, but usually you start a war when there is a threat to your country. Most soldiers didn't know what the f%?k they were doing in Iraq.

Some of you guys are either very thick skulled or are being brainwashed by the media and your government.

To the OP: American victory BECAUSE of Obama! Your military doesn't take their own decisions, the head of state does. I lolled nonetheless.

To finish off and end this..glad he's dead, i'm in no way endorsing what he did. Just very sad to see the bad decisions your government took.
FYI, not flaming the American people, flaming the american government. Still wondering why Harper sent troops there?

You're wasting your time, son.

As far as you knowing what "most" Soldiers think, you're a total moron (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/moron).

Double D
05-06-2011, 04:04 PM
You give Canadians a bad name. Why don't you go crawl back into your hole and stop posting sh ite that makes the rest of our country look bad.

Thanks Scott x3

TX.X-30 fan
05-06-2011, 04:22 PM
I saw Michael Moore's movie and AlGores both complete propaganda. The only thick skull is the one from ultra left Quebec trying to denigrate our nation.

If you knew anything you would know the messiah was pushed into a corner, hundreds if not many more knew where he was and were ready for the order. He would have been sent packing had he (like he wanted to) not ordered the kill.

He and his whole clan up there are idiots, we are into day 5 with 20 different versions and obama trying to weasel out (like the spineless coward he is) of the order to kill.

aaron.
05-06-2011, 04:53 PM
He and his whole clan up there are idiots, we are into day 5 with 20 different versions and obama trying to weasel out (like the spineless coward he is) of the order to kill.

so true it hurts

CantRepeat
05-06-2011, 05:29 PM

So wait, he is saying he didn't give the order to kill?

captain planet
05-06-2011, 05:39 PM

I hope to watch this soon. I have been told it is very enlightening.

CantRepeat
05-06-2011, 05:54 PM

Probably just a 75 minutes hack job on film taking everything out of context and making it look like some bull**** show on TV.

If you weren't in Fallujah you wouldn't have a clue.

I was gonna let him hang himself on this one, but Restrepo is a fire base in Afghanistan and is no were near Fallujah, Iraq.

TX.X-30 fan
05-06-2011, 05:57 PM
So wait, he is saying he didn't give the order to kill?

The messiahs team is floundering, how many different stories have you heard. He is definitely looking for wiggle room on the issue of killing him unarmed.

Ron Grover
05-06-2011, 05:59 PM
"Do all the people demanding to see death pics of Bin Laden realize that you can see endless boobs on the web? Who cares about 1 old dead guy?" David Spade

TX.X-30 fan
05-06-2011, 06:04 PM

Allegedly.............. :jerkit:

:D

captain planet
05-06-2011, 06:08 PM
Probably just a 75 minutes hack job on film taking everything out of context and making it look like some bull**** show on TV.

If you weren't in Fallujah you wouldn't have a clue.

I was gonna let him hang himself on this one, but Restrepo is a fire base in Afghanistan and is no were near Fallujah, Iraq.

I will disregard your blind speculation and watch it for myself and make my own determinations.

My cousin was in Fallujah so I have some clue.

CantRepeat
05-06-2011, 06:12 PM
I will disregard your blind speculation and watch it for myself and make my own determinations.

My cousin was in Fallujah so I have some clue.

My blind speculation as you so call it is me being there, not my brother.

Again, Restrepo isn't even in Iraq.

etduc
05-06-2011, 06:46 PM
Generalissimo Francisco Franco AND Osama bin Laden, STILL DEAD!

ahhudgins
05-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Personally, I hope the plan was to sneak in, kill his @ss, and then sneak out leaving his body on the floor. That would have left them saying “Who was that and what the f*** just happened?” Would have been great! Obama may have signed his name to a piece of paper, but the troops keep 100% of the credit. I would have loved to see it all go down...those guys are like machines.

I think that once we lost the chopper there was a change in plans, which would explain all of the flip-flop information we have been hearing all week.

TX.X-30 fan
05-08-2011, 01:20 PM
Personally, I hope the plan was to sneak in, kill his @ss, and then sneak out leaving his body on the floor. That would have left them saying “Who was that and what the f*** just happened?” Would have been great! Obama may have signed his name to a piece of paper, but the troops keep 100% of the credit. I would have loved to see it all go down...those guys are like machines.

I think that once we lost the chopper there was a change in plans, which would explain all of the flip-flop information we have been hearing all week.

That is from the monumental incompetence of our fearless, brave, gutsy, leader.

TX.X-30 fan
05-08-2011, 01:20 PM
Generalissimo Francisco Franco AND Osama bin Laden, STILL DEAD!

That is Classic good..............:D

TX.X-30 fan
05-08-2011, 01:24 PM

The "innocent" civilians that housed, helped and concealed these pig-basturds died for their cause and are not collateral damage in any sense of the word.

Thanks for your service Sir.

Skipper
05-08-2011, 08:45 PM
Wait a minute....Generalissimo Francisco Franco is dead? When did that happen?

CantRepeat
05-08-2011, 09:16 PM
The "innocent" civilians that housed, helped and concealed these pig-basturds died for their cause and are not collateral damage in any sense of the word.

Thanks for your service Sir.

TX, I love you man! :D

CantRepeat
05-08-2011, 09:21 PM
I think that once we lost the chopper there was a change in plans

The **** hot part is they lost a chopper and didn't even blink. They completed every all objectives on the mission and did it in less then 45 minutes of which most was spent looking for intel.

Who kicks the ***, we kick the ***. Kicking ***, drinking beers, drinking beers kicking ***! :D :D

captain planet
05-08-2011, 11:26 PM

I haven't watched Restrepo, so I don't know where it is. After I watch it, I will know. You brought up Fallujah, not me. I simply stated my cousin was there. Don't be so quick to attack.

Just got done watching it (Restrepo). Interesting.

CantRepeat
05-09-2011, 12:21 PM
I watched the documentary Restrepo a while back and was shocked when I saw what the US military did in fallujah.

My comment about Fallujah was in regards to this lier that went on to call us baby killers.

chawk610
05-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Bottom line is we did what we had to do... not always pretty, not always right... but what has to be done is what has to be done! I'm just glad we have people fighting for us brave enough to do it!!!

TX.X-30 fan
05-09-2011, 02:56 PM
TX, I love you man! :D

I don't put-out on the 1st date..........;)

scott023
05-09-2011, 03:00 PM
I don't put-out on the 1st date..........;)

Except that time with Hooiser... :D

TX.X-30 fan
05-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Except that time with Hooiser... :D

I had no choice.........:mad:

captain planet
05-10-2011, 04:36 PM
My comment about Fallujah was in regards to this lier that went on to call us baby killers.

Gotcha. ;) My typical practice is to look into things before I speak about them.

ahhudgins
05-11-2011, 10:54 AM
The **** hot part is they lost a chopper and didn't even blink. They completed every all objectives on the mission and did it in less then 45 minutes of which most was spent looking for intel.

Who kicks the ***, we kick the ***. Kicking ***, drinking beers, drinking beers kicking ***! :D :D

It just goes to show you what our guys are capable of doing when their hands are not tied behind their back with red tape.

starman205
05-11-2011, 12:04 PM
I don't understand what all the fuss is about Bin Laden being unarmed...the 2900 plus souls in the World Tradecenter and those in the planes were also unarmed and I might add were also innocent. As the old adage goes, you live by the sword you die by the sword.

DemolitionMan
05-11-2011, 12:39 PM
Obama
Killed
Osama

And
10 Somali Pirates
3 Khadafy Grandkids
2 Osama Wives
The U.S. Economy

And got a peace prize for doing it.

mart_it
05-11-2011, 12:42 PM

Can you please point to where I said that?

I just saw that your a retired army veteran, I guess that's why your so sensitive.

CantRepeat
05-11-2011, 01:57 PM

Restrepo and Fallujah aren't even in the same country. 8p

Sounds like you're calling us baby killers to me.

You have no clue what most Sodliers think.

KnoxX2
05-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Restrepo and Fallujah aren't even in the same country. 8p

Sounds like you're calling us baby killers to me.

You have no clue what most Sodliers think.

Very well said!!!!!!

Unless you have been there you just don't know. Sorry but watching it on TV aint going to cut it!!!!!!!!

SkiDog
05-11-2011, 02:34 PM

She'd have gotten my vote!

DemolitionMan
05-11-2011, 04:10 PM
She'd have gotten my vote!

Or Herman Cain!

TX.X-30 fan
05-11-2011, 05:09 PM

I just saw that your a retired army veteran, I guess that's why your so sensitive.

My guess is he was refuting ridiculous accusations and not just on his cycle.

scott023
05-11-2011, 05:16 PM

Can one of the mods please ban this troll?

DemolitionMan
05-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Can one of the mods please ban this troll?

He had a nice post earlier until he edited it about American's lifted up trucks, guns, and rebel flags. And how he would like to see the taliban show up on can't repeat's front porch.

CantRepeat
05-11-2011, 06:01 PM
He had a nice post earlier until he edited it about American's lifted up trucks, guns, and rebel flags. And how he would like to see the taliban show up on can't repeat's front porch.

I would welcome either the Taliban or this spineless lying coward to show up on my door step. As I raise the American Flag on the daily I'm still more then willing to give my life in the defense of this "GREAT" nation.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-or1BNSZKOFs/Tb5Cm2qJJBI/AAAAAAAAFMs/vs_eAPxn3Ao/s1600/american-flag.jpg

I just noticed he's a lawyer. One more that didn't make it to the bottom of sea.

(no offense eastie)

DemolitionMan
05-11-2011, 06:08 PM
I am in trouble. I drive a big truck, carry a firearm, and I own a 1956 Georgia state flag and yes that is the one with stars and bars on it. And I fly old glory everyday at my home. And if that makes me a redneck I am sorry.

mart_it
05-11-2011, 06:37 PM
If you think I'm a troll, please stop feeding me!

This being an open argument thread, in an Off topic section of a boat forum, I would think debate on any subject is up to the users of that particular thread.

If your going to make a subject that is open to debate in this section, especially on this subject, please be advised you might have 1 or a few users now and then that won't tend to agree with you.

If you do not agree with me as I would think, being most of you here are from the US, then so be it, I understand I did touch a sensitive cord.

I do share the views of many people, although not all from the United States. I get this information from the media and the newspaper, I understand some of it is BS, but I do have a friend that went there as a soldier.

I honestly believe this thread did not deserve all the attention it got.
If I were Obama, I'd be happy seeing this thread though, more pts for him, but isn't that what you don't want.

Mod's can ban me if they think posting opinions in Off Topic is against forum rules.

TX.X-30 fan
05-11-2011, 06:52 PM

CantRepeat
05-11-2011, 07:17 PM
tl:dr ......

CantRepeat
05-11-2011, 07:19 PM
If you think I'm a troll, please stop feeding me!

This being an open argument thread, in an Off topic section of a boat forum, I would think debate on any subject is up to the users of that particular thread.

If your going to make a subject that is open to debate in this section, especially on this subject, please be advised you might have 1 or a few users now and then that won't tend to agree with you.

If you do not agree with me as I would think, being most of you here are from the US, then so be it, I understand I did touch a sensitive cord.

I do share the views of many people, although not all from the United States. I get this information from the media and the newspaper, I understand some of it is BS, but I do have a friend that went there as a soldier.

I honestly believe this thread did not deserve all the attention it got.
If I were Obama, I'd be happy seeing this thread though, more pts for him, but isn't that what you don't want.

Mod's can ban me if they think posting opinions in Off Topic is against forum rules.

I see you passed over the part where you called us baby killers.

I highly doubt any Soldiers are your friend. ;)