PDA

View Full Version : 96' MC Trailer Fenders FREE!!!!!!!!!

Bouyhead
04-29-2011, 07:36 AM
The title says it all. Good condition,would love to help out a fellow TT member. I'm in the NY tri state area. Western Long Island to be excact.

EDIT: Ski/Hunt has the fenders on reserve till the end of May. If things don't work out I'll bump the thread.

94PS190
04-29-2011, 09:44 AM
Wow, nice. I would love to have them, but too far away. Someone is gonna be very happy.

PT 1999 ProStar
05-19-2011, 09:12 AM
The title says it all. Good condition,would love to help out a fellow TT member. I'm in the NY tri state area. Western Long Island to be excact.

EDIT: Ski/Hunt has the fenders on reserve till the end of May. If things don't work out I'll bump the thread.

Hey mcantamessa are those fenders still available?? I live in CT and I am currently in the process of redoing my trailer!

Thanks,

PT

Bouyhead
05-19-2011, 09:59 AM
Hey mcantamessa are those fenders still available?? I live in CT and I am currently in the process of redoing my trailer!

Thanks,

PT

Hey PT,

I told ski/hunt i would hold the fenders until the end of May & ric (TT member) has dibs on one fender if ski/hunt doesn't pull through. If you like you can be # three on the list.

Mike

PT 1999 ProStar
05-19-2011, 10:52 AM
Hey PT,

I told ski/hunt i would hold the fenders until the end of May & ric (TT member) has dibs on one fender if ski/hunt doesn't pull through. If you like you can be # three on the list.

Mike

Thanks Mike! Yeah I'll take my chance if they bail on them! Serves me right waiting so long to redo my trailer!!
PT