PDA

View Full Version : Parting out 2001 MC

TX Wind
04-28-2011, 03:44 AM
I gave up trying to figure out how to place an ad on here. I have a 2001 MC that I am parting out. Motor and Tranny are gone but have many different items, mufflers, gauges, motor cover, some interior, prop shaft, gauges, shifter, trailer, ski pole....etc. Anyone interested can e-mail me at txwind@live.com

TX Wind
04-28-2011, 03:45 AM
Yes...I have the Airguides....they are almost mint.

FrankSchwab
04-28-2011, 04:09 AM
What kind of "2001 MC"?

east tx skier
04-28-2011, 11:34 AM
Yes...I have the Airguides....they are almost mint.

Do you have the original airguide pitot pickups? PM me with a price for both if you do.

TX Wind
04-28-2011, 12:12 PM
I have to make an amendment here. It's a Crow not a MC. Sorry. The boat is owned by my interior guy....we have a symbiotic relationship since I restore ski boats. He told me it was a MC and I was digging for other parts so I didn't look real close. It's stuffed back up in the weeds so it's hard to tell. Still, it has most of the generic parts. It broke free of its moorings and was destroyed on the rocks with only 10 hours on it. That being said, I think that answers your question about the airguide pitots.

I personally have the Velvet Drive 1:1 out of it with the bellhousing and damper to fit a 350 and all the gauges Airguides and Beedes (these Airguides are almost mint so I just couldn't r. The trailer is a pretty decent dual tandem (yellow). LOL...with a 10 hour boat stored on the water, you can only imagine what the trailer had on it. The motor cover looks like either a MC or Nautique motor cover with a slot for cup holders in the back. These things can look pretty generic. I'm sure a guy in a pinch could score a deal here on a motor cover. The guy is cheap on interior work too, so he could cover it any way you wanted for a song.

Also, I am working with him on saving all patterns for any boats I have reupholstered. Currently, he has my 85 MC Stars and Stripes. If anyone else is interested in those skins let me know. He works pretty darned cheap. My next project will be a 67 Nautique that came with a factory Ford FE big block. I can help with that Nautique interior as well. I know he is doing a 98 205 right now. So hit me up and I will see if I can't hook you up on a deal.

thatsmrmastercraft
04-28-2011, 12:42 PM
I have to make an amendment here. It's a Crow not a MC. Sorry. The boat is owned by my interior guy....we have a symbiotic relationship since I restore ski boats. He told me it was a MC and I was digging for other parts so I didn't look real close. It's stuffed back up in the weeds so it's hard to tell. Still, it has most of the generic parts. It broke free of its moorings and was destroyed on the rocks with only 10 hours on it. That being said, I think that answers your question about the airguide pitots.

I personally have the Velvet Drive 1:1 out of it with the bellhousing and damper to fit a 350 and all the gauges Airguides and Beedes (these Airguides are almost mint so I just couldn't r. The trailer is a pretty decent dual tandem (yellow). LOL...with a 10 hour boat stored on the water, you can only imagine what the trailer had on it. The motor cover looks like either a MC or Nautique motor cover with a slot for cup holders in the back. These things can look pretty generic. I'm sure a guy in a pinch could score a deal here on a motor cover. The guy is cheap on interior work too, so he could cover it any way you wanted for a song.

Also, I am working with him on saving all patterns for any boats I have reupholstered. Currently, he has my 85 MC Stars and Stripes. If anyone else is interested in those skins let me know. He works pretty darned cheap. My next project will be a 67 Nautique that came with a factory Ford FE big block. I can help with that Nautique interior as well. I know he is doing a 98 205 right now. So hit me up and I will see if I can't hook you up on a deal.

Better be sure to post some pics of that beast.

flipper
04-28-2011, 01:06 PM
Dually tandem? That's a hell of a trailer for a boat.

thatsmrmastercraft
04-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Dually tandem? That's a hell of a trailer for a boat.

Hydraulics too???

TX Wind
04-28-2011, 05:13 PM
Smart asses. LOL. I didn't say dually. I said dual as opposed to a triple say like an X80 would sit on?

thatsmrmastercraft
04-28-2011, 05:24 PM
Smart asses. LOL. I didn't say dually. I said dual as opposed to a triple say like an X80 would sit on?

You will find some humor here from time to time.:rolleyes:

gotta_ski
04-28-2011, 06:27 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't know what a "crow" is? The only boat I can think of is Crownline, but that's not an inboard. What is it?

ttu
04-28-2011, 06:36 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't know what a "crow" is? The only boat I can think of is Crownline, but that's not an inboard. What is it?

i am pretty sure he is referring to a aztec "crow". they were inboards that were made for a few years. i believe they were made in arkansas.

dmminfla
04-28-2011, 08:45 PM

No! I just I just was waiting for somenone else to ask.

JLeuck64
04-28-2011, 09:04 PM

I have had to EAT crow from time to time...

SDProstar
04-28-2011, 10:06 PM
I have had to EAT crow from time to time...

I drank some Crow once, Jay: http://www.whiskeywise.com/Old-Crow-Whiskey.html

frosty
04-28-2011, 11:24 PM
I drank some Crow once, Jay: http://www.whiskeywise.com/Old-Crow-Whiskey.html

Drinky Crow?

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/100/7/b/drinky_crow_drinky_by_conkeronine-d3dnptn.jpg

CardenFam
04-28-2011, 11:31 PM
My first boat was a 1999 aztec sunstar and then my second boat was a 2002 aztec crow. Not bad boats for entry level. And yes they were built in arkansas. They went out of business in 2002.

TX Wind
05-02-2011, 03:08 AM
That is correct it is an Aztec Crow. Kind of unusual really but fortunately in this case many ski boat parts or any boat for that matter are rather generic.