PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix area

Faster1flying
04-27-2011, 02:50 PM
I'm new to the area. I'm looking for others that are interested in barefooting/slalom/wakeboarding.... I'm a stable 46 year old male that gets a block of 10 days off per month.
Seven two 0 two 89 four one 56
Mark

FrankSchwab
04-27-2011, 03:25 PM
Hey Mark -
Here (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=423829&postcount=2)'s a quick summary I wrote a few years ago about Phoenix. Some of it is even correct!

Do you have a boat and are looking for crew, or are you looking to hook up with someone who has a boat? I think it's the latter. I'd offer gladly, but we're normally pretty full when we go, so I don't think that'll work. There's half a dozen other Phoenix residents who frequent the board, so I'm sure you'll be able to hook up with someone.

Welcome, and I'll pop in to check on you.

/frank

FrankSchwab
04-30-2011, 02:29 AM
Hmmm, no response from the rest of the Phoenix crew?

c'mon guys, give Mark a hand!

/frank

smoketu
04-30-2011, 11:13 AM
I'm boatless for at least another month for interior change. I'm assuming mine will also be full the first few weekends, but would be happy to give a few pulls if space opens up.

AZDave
04-30-2011, 06:52 PM
I ski out at Firebird. It's $2000 for a single membership and $3500 for a family. Mostly slalom skiers. Century Marine would be a good contact for meeting the public lake wakeboard crowd. Firebird is brackish salt, and it ate my trailer, but it is the best game in town for slalom. All the private ski lake properties are about 300k for a lot.

03 35th Anniversary
04-30-2011, 07:17 PM
I'd have figured Coz would have been on this place like a single guy on chubby chic at last call!!!

I'm in Phoenix, Az. but my boat is in Tx...