View Full Version : Seat substrate

04-27-2011, 06:54 AM
The newer boats have a black plastic substrate used under the seats as well as over the hard tank ballast covers/flooring.

Does anyone know if this sold aftermarket or what it is? I need to level out my port side under the cooler and would rather use this material rather them plywood.

04-27-2011, 07:09 AM
I may be wrong... but I think it's called starboard???